• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Open! Multiple slots open!) Warriors: Beyond the stars

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Finished the edits! Let me know it they’re all right! :>

Finished the edits! Let me know it they’re all right! :>
Taking a look now!
Update: the ending can happen! It might make for a more intriguing storyline! Plus, if you all want, I can open up some more spots, for people to join, to help the story along. It's be spots like rogues, clan cats, loners, and other cats/animals that help the group of ten along their travels! Cause if this storyline goes good, we could upen up a second arc to it, and add more.

Taking a look now!
Update: the ending can happen! It might make for a more intriguing storyline! Plus, if you all want, I can open up some more spots, for people to join, to help the story along. It's be spots like rogues, clan cats, loners, and other cats/animals that help the group of ten along their travels! Cause if this storyline goes good, we could upen up a second arc to it, and add more.
That sounds like a neat idea. And, that could open up spots for anyone who comes across this after it starts, right?

That sounds like a neat idea. And, that could open up spots for anyone who comes across this after it starts, right?
Correct! If they come across after this starts with then ten who are chosen, they can hop in with their forum, and add to the storyline!

Hey! Alright, I think I'd like to take that thunderclan spot. I'd just like to ask, can I also take the riverclan spot? I didn't see anything in rules that said one per person, and I just wanted to ask before I assumed it'd be a no. If not, totally fine, again I just figured it'd be good to ask.

Hey! Alright, I think I'd like to take that thunderclan spot. I'd just like to ask, can I also take the riverclan spot? I didn't see anything in rules that said one per person, and I just wanted to ask before I assumed it'd be a no. If not, totally fine, again I just figured it'd be good to ask.
I think.. I might add that, that if you have an OC or two that fits taking two spots, you're able too! It might actually work better like that! Thanks for the idea!

Also, to everyone on this thread, as mentioned above, if you have multiple of that you'd like to us, for either one more spot on the ten, or you'd like to add to the other slots that are soon about to open! Go ahead and ask to claim the spots you see fit!

I think.. I might add that, that if you have an OC or two that fits taking two spots, you're able too! It might actually work better like that! Thanks for the idea!

Also, to everyone on this thread, as mentioned above, if you have multiple of that you'd like to us, for either one more spot on the ten, or you'd like to add to the other slots that are soon about to open! Go ahead and ask to claim the spots you see fit!
Yay! Thanks so much! If you could reserve those two spots for me and I'll get my sheets to you as soon as I can.

Also, to everyone in this thread, if you have any ideas that you think would fit with this story, please, you are more then welcome to share them, and they just might get added to the story! :)

Would it be a medic or a an apprentice who is unsure about their rank as a warrior and looking into being a medicine cat be allowed? Cause if so, I could come up with a character for a different clan based on one of those.

Also, on ideas for future things to happen...maybe a trip to the rogue band of cats live that has slaves and breeders as Nightsun has more kits there.

LunarAngelHex LunarAngelHex

Would it be a medic or a an apprentice who is unsure about their rank as a warrior and looking into being a medicine cat be allowed? Cause if so, I could come up with a character for a different clan based on one of those.

Also, on ideas for future things to happen...maybe a trip to the rogue band of cats live that has slaves and breeders as Nightsun has more kits there.

LunarAngelHex LunarAngelHex
Yes it would! That sounds like a good character, one that needs the support and help so they make sure they choose the right path!

Also, once again, another good idea! Maybe the ten have to travel to a lot of places? And that could be one of them!

Ah thank you.

Glad you like it, trying to find the info on feralfront that I had for this but it's difficult as I deleted my accounts to avoid being banned from feralfront.

Ah okay, found it. I can pm you the info?

Hmmm...I think I'll do the apprentice that isn't sure what they want to do, possibly pushed by their parents to be a warrior like them and put them in Riverclan if that's alright.

Ah thank you.

Glad you like it, trying to find the info on feralfront that I had for this but it's difficult as I deleted my accounts to avoid being banned from feralfront.

Ah okay, found it. I can pm you the info?

Hmmm...I think I'll do the apprentice that isn't sure what they want to do, possibly pushed by their parents to be a warrior like them and put them in Riverclan if that's alright.
Maybe they could be friends with Otterpaw, my riverclan cat whos part of the ten.

Could I reserve a spot for a loner character? (I can't decide on another power bc I'm indecisive so- lol). I was thinking they could be ex-Clan just to stir up some fun with that, if it works!

Could I reserve a spot for a loner character? (I can't decide on another power bc I'm indecisive so- lol). I was thinking they could be ex-Clan just to stir up some fun with that, if it works!
Yup! I can get one for you right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back