• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Open! Multiple slots open!) Warriors: Beyond the stars

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Thank you! I'll have my second one done in a a bit, probably later since I'm eating dinner now. Then I'll probably make one for Lilypaw. If its alright, I'd like to make her the medicine apprentice for Riverclan. Might make some more drama for scorpio's cat who wants to be a medicine cat instead of a warrior. Could be a reason their parents used to push them into the life of a warrior, because the clan already has a medicine cat apprentice.

Alrighty, and if scorpio is fine with it, I don't see a problem.

I would be okay with the drama of there already being a medicine cat apprentice.

Alrighty, when everyone gets the chance, please move your characters to the provided character forum. That way we can manage things easier!

Ooh! We can do two characters? I’d like to play another if I can!
Is it all right if I could do another, but it’s an animal who’s not a feline, but could help them along their journey.
Like a small, friendly wolf of sorts?

Ooh! We can do two characters? I’d like to play another if I can!
Is it all right if I could do another, but it’s an animal who’s not a feline, but could help them along their journey.
Like a small, friendly wolf of sorts?
Mhm! Like the case of midnight the badger? It could work! I can mark you down with other animals if you'd like?

Mhm! Like the case of midnight the badger? It could work! I can mark you down with other animals if you'd like?
Yes! Like Midnight! But like a wolf, whose a lone wolf.
That sounds good with me! I’ll start working on it now! :>

Yup, we got 2 openings for Sky Clan and...Wind Clan. You can be two characters and those are the 10 but the gm asks that there be an even number of males to females. Just hop on over to the character tab when ready.

We need 2 positions of the 10 (these are the prophecy cats)-1 from windclan is still open and 1 from skyclan is still open.

Then there's other animals and other cats which are background characters. As long as you do not make a kit rank for the 10, it can be apprentice to warrior I believe.

We need 2 positions of the 10 (these are the prophecy cats)-1 from windclan is still open and 1 from skyclan is still open.

Then there's other animals and other cats which are background characters. As long as you do not make a kit rank for the 10, it can be apprentice to warrior I believe.
You can also have deputy/leader ranks, just not kit.

(Despite this being a long starter, you don't have to reply, or send in replies this length, as long as they aren't one liners, we are good to go!)

The gathering was harsh that night, clans blaming each other, leaders unsure, apprentices looked scared. It had even gone so far that kits and queens had sadly come to the gathering, to add in their fears.

The leaders tried their best, but it seemed their best wasn't good enough. Every cat there was making a fuss, if it wasn't them shouting their fears and concerns, it was them threatening each other.

And that didn't seem to stop, for anything. The harsh leaf-bare was making everyone more weary then normal, and it proved to be even more of a challenge.

Moonfeather was sat close to her sister, both where quiet. That was until moonfeather saw a starry pelt run past her.

She had seen these things all of her life, but lately they had gotten worse. So much so, that it was starting to scare her.

More and more starry pelts rushed past her, all of them where speaking. It was headache inducing.

Moonfeather let out a soft, low sigh. She turned to her sister, Nightshade, to see that the older female was getting angrier and angrier by the second.

Enough was enough. And Nightshade had it.

"FOR STARCLANS SAKE, ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!" Her loud voice rang out. It was enough to quiet some of the cats closer to the two sister.

Just enough that leaders where able to speak up.

"This is not the time to be quarrelling amongst yourselves! We need to do something!" One of the leaders spoke up.

"We need to help each other, for the sake of our lives!" Another chimed in.

"Tell them!" A sudden voice whispered in Moonfeather's ear.

She jumped, a small, frightened noise escaped her.

Many of the cats surrounding the two sisters, looked at the large She-cat, wondering what had happened.

"I-I'm so sorry.. I thought I heard something..." She lied.

Nightshade sighed.

"You saw or heard one of them again, didn't you?" She spoke to her sister, quietly.

Moonfeather just gave a small nod.

Now that the cats had some what gotten under control, the leaders, and medicine cats where able to speak, the told of ten cats.

Ten cats gifted by Starclan. Ten cats that could either lead the clans to glory, or bring about Starclan's demise.

Some small bickers from the crowd of cats began.

"It's a curse!" One yowled.

"Starclan has forsaken us!" Another called out.

"There are others?" Moonfeather whispered to Nightshade, who just nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" She yelled in a hushed whisper.

Nightshade gave a grunt of annoyance. "You would have told the whole clan." She muttered.

Upon hearing about the ten that had been gifted, the cats started shouting, and crying out again.

Murkpelt
-ShadowClan-

The black-pelted she-cat sat away from the others cats, annoyance in her blue orbs. She despised these kind of things, she hadn’t really gone to a gathering in some time after one measly time. She scoffed after things began to seem louder than before, she hissed lowly to herself, shuffling her paws in front of herself.

Seems like a bunch of shenanigans to me…” she muttered to herself, her ears pinned backwards. The tip of her tail flickered as she then listened as “gifted cats” were brung up. She scoffs in disbelief and yowls quietly.

Murkpelt, herself, had her own set of powers. She could control wind. She hadn’t found it out until another cat from her clan had indeed angered her, which happens quite often for her. The wind was fast and warm until she calmed. But she thought of it as a sacred curse that she must keep hidden.

And who are these gifted cats you speak of, huh?” Her accented-tone ring out in disbelief still.​

Last edited:
Duskshine's ears perked when he heard the word 'gifts'. It was hard to believe. Other cats where like him?

He decided to speak up, his brain overcrowded with all the emotions he had been pulling in from each cat.

"I HAVE A GIFT!" His voice rang out. He wasn't sure any of the others believed him. So he spoke out again.

"I can feel every emotion, that every cat here is having, the grief, the anger, the concern. It's so overwhelming. I don't know what to do." He spoke out.

His head dipped down low, and his eyes closed. He was right, the emotions where overwhelming. So much so, it was making him dizzy.

Silverwind looked about seeing that some of the other cats in the area were displeased with the gifts given by to them by star clan. To be honest she did not understand why star clan had given them all these gifts. Discovering her gift in the heat of a fight had confused her when the rouge had suddenly turned tail and bolted from the area like his life depended on it. Once she returned to the camp that was she learned what the rouge had seen which surprised her. Though it did make her wonder why star clan gave these special gifts to them and would it be passed of to future kits of the clan. From her point of view it made no since to have these abilities they had done will with out them up to this point so why change now.

Mistpaw couldn't believe his ears. There were other cats with abilities like his. But, his ability wasn't anything like a gift. It was more so a curse that he had now learned Starclan had given him. His fur was bristling a little. Why was it him? Why was he given this freaky, scary power? He had never signed up for any of this. All he wanted was to be an ordinary warrior apprentice with his now deceased friend and kin, Featherpaw.

He looked nervous and almost guilty as the cat from Shadowclan spoke up about having a gift. His eyes shot around at the assembled cats. Even though no one was directly looking at him, he felt as though a thousand pairs of eyes were staring right at him. He wouldn't speak up about his power, he didn't want any of this.

Meanwhile, a starry cat sat next to him. Featherpaw. She gazed softly at him with her tail wrapped around his body. She knew it wouldn't do anything, he would never be able to feel her touch, but she wanted to be there for him anyways.

Otterpaw sat close by Lillypaw, her sister. Lilypaw was sitting by her mentor, the riverclan medicine cat. They exchanged a glance with each other, Lilypaw trying to advise her sister into speaking up. They had always had a strong bond and Otterpaw had told her sister about how she felt a connection with the water. She knew where the current was going to go and even felt like she could be underwater for moons without trouble breathing. Being in the water was where she was happiest.

"Um." She spoke a little uneasy, "I think I might-"

"What good does this do us?" Hazestep of Thunderclan spoke. "So what if one cat can sense emotions. If these so called 'gifts' can't help us feed bellies or protect us from greencough then what good are they? We should be worrying about surviving leafbare!" It was clear he was angry.

Otterpaw's gift did actually help her. She was able to single pawdly catch more prey than any experienced warrior in her clan. She didn't really know if it was a gift. It wasn't really as impressive as sensing emotions and anyone could catch prey. Though, she felt it was important.

Hawkpaw | Sky | Tom | Apprentice | Umbrakinesis

All cats from the elders to the leaders had arrived at the gathering place, an island within the middle of the lake of which the five clans lived around, that was barring the queens and kittens. This was his first gathering he had been to, for the chimera kitten was now an apprentice but it seemed this was something that involved all five clans for they were gathered here without it being time for a gathering. Hawkpaw remained close to his mentor, eyes staring in wonder at the three with the leaders perched on branches with deputies and medicine cats at the roots. The rest of the clans seemed to divide themselves within the clearing and, in this manner, the island was big enough to serve the purpose quite well. However, it was a bit of a trek to the meeting spot that was located near River clan. Despite the fact that his mentor has said this was an emergency gathering, Hawkpaw could not help feeling wonder and nervous excitement at being part of it.

Voices rose and fell around Hawkpaw, the cat reclining his haunches to seat himself upon the grass and lean into his mentor, ears swiveling as he listened to the concerned and frightened voices around him. There appeared to be anger strumming through the clans as they demanded to know why star clan had forsaken them, arguing over one another that the leaders couldn’t get a word in edge wise. The ground was cold beneath him as the kit sat on snow that glistened on the ground but he understood times were difficult for the clans, yes they seemed more harsh than normal though the young kit couldn’t say why. "FOR STARCLANS SAKE, ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!" The unexpected shout came from Nightshade, the molly seated next to her sister within the tree but it seemed to quell the voices of fear-anger enough for the leaders to finally speak.

However, as time wire on, even the queens and kittens came to the gathering place, slipping among their clans, queens keeping their kits close to themselves. Hawkpaw was embarrassed to admit that he jumped at Nightshade’s shout and that he was scared and worried like the other apprentices. It was strange, in Hawkpaw’s mind, that whatever was happening with Star clan forsaking the five clans, that it could possibly unite the clans. Maybe it had to do with the ripple effect spreading across the clans? Did these times also threaten the Tribe that lived within the mountains? He would have asked his mentor but the orange Maine Coon hissed lowly and Hawkpaw didn’t dare ask.

As time wore on, Hawkpaw yawned and shivered, wanting to go back to his best within the apprentice den and his mentor cuffed him with his paw, causing Hawkpaw to utter an apology, struggling to stifle his following yawn. He looked for his mother among the crowd but didn’t see her, however he did spot some of his littermates. Except for poor Fogpaw who was blind, a couple of his litter mates at least met his eyes. Hawkpaw was beginning to drift off to sleep despite the frozen ground and cold winds of leaf bare when his ears briefly caught tailwind of ten cats with gifts avd his ears flattened against his skull. There were others? Who?

Hawkpaw wasn’t sure if this were a gift or a curse but the clan cats began howling and shouting at this information, some saying it was a curse, others saying that gifts were useless as they couldn’t put food in the bellies of the cats. Some of the mothers began expressing that their kits went hungry, others voicing questions though he could hardly hear them over the din and clamor of voices shouting over one another. Hawkpaw could understand the queens concerns, but they and their kits got food first along with elders and sick cats. As for mention of these gifts…Hawpaw wasn’t sure it was wise to speak up about how he could control and manipulate shadows so kept silent

Spiderpaw | River | Tom | Apprentice | Flora Manipulation

Whispers of an emergency gathering had filled the camp and the cats of River wee the first to arrive at the gathering place due to its proximity to their borders. Despite this, it was considered neutral territory, though the way things were half-muted for the Egyptian Mau it didn’t seem like this would be neutral territory for long. Spiderpaw sat with other apprentices as the clan waited for the other four clans to arrive and gradually they came, coming across the tree bridge that was the only way to get to the island. Slowly, as the clans arrived and settled, the leaders, deputies and medicine cats arranging themselves at their places within and at the foot of the tree, shouts and accusations began echoing throughout the clearing. Spiderpaw, as usual, was quiet and saying nothing but he was unsure of what was being said. Somehow, all these various cats of all clans made him feel small and he lowered himself to the ground, ears pinned back as he looked about the gathered cats, a gust of cold air making the apprentice shiver in discomfort.

Even if Spiderpaw were a normal cat, the shouting was impossible to deal with. But there were so many cats that he could not sequester himself somewhere safe like he did at home and thus offered no opinions on what was happening around him, not truly understanding the things going on around them. The shouting eventually seemed to tire the leaders of the five clans for there was sudden silence and it startled Spiderpaw enough to lift his head. His good ear twitched as the leaders spoke of working together and this was not the time for fighting but what caught his attention was mention of cats being gifted with special powers. Startled, the tom’s eyes widened in surprise.

Spiderpaw wasn’t sure if what the leaders spoke was true or not about star clan granting powers to cats and as accusations were flung towards his clan of this being their fault, Spiderpaw would attempt to curl in on himself to appear yet even smaller. He was not sure if Star clan had abandoned them or not but they appeared quiet and dimmer lately. He wasn’t sure if that was a bad sign or not and looked up at the sky but there seemed no answer forthcoming from their ancestors. A sigh escaped Spiderpaw as he exhaled at the arguing beginning again.

Spiderpaw had an affinity for the earth and plants around him, able to control and manipulate them to his will and thoughts even. While this came with some perks such as being able to ensnare prey if he were desperate or burrow into the ground and tunnel through it as easily as swimming that came so easily to all River born cats, Spiderpaw could not always control the earth around him. Spiderpaw thought even the herbs responded to him in some way because he seemed to know which plants were bad and which were good on instinct but maybe he just had a sharper nose to make up for his being disabled. Still, he liked to pretend-believe it was a part of his flora manipulation. But as for it being a gift or a curse …that he was not sure of. Spiderpaw who tried to pretend he didn’t have a gift, nor use it at all around other cats due to fear of being shunned did not speak up and instead lowered his head again as he caught the eyes of his mother who came over to him, grabbing him by his scruff and dragging him away from the other apprentices, Spiderpaw not fighting the roughness his mother pulling on his neck despite the hurt and pain she was causing him. When she released him, she lowered her head to utter something quietly in his good ear about not embarrassing his family before the warrior lifted her head to continue listening to the crowd, scoffing to herself at ‘working together’ and cats with gifts. “More like a curse,” she muttered darkly to her mate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back