• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Open!) Looking for one or two long term 1x1 parters

Shibbie

The Charmer
Hello everybody! I'm Thmetal or Travis or Metal, whichever you prefer ^^. I'm almost 21, and a full time college student with two semi/full time jobs. So I'm pretty busy, however I do still make plenty of time to RP and I have room for one or two more plots.

What I expect:

I usually write a minimum of two to three paragraphs, and have written up to 15 decently sized paragraphs per reply. I don't expect anybody to write to that extent, especially not with every post. However I do like to have something to reply to, at the very least.

I like to try to reply once a day, however I don't always get that and try to reply at least every other day. If it'll be longer, I will usually try to let my partners know, and I'd usually expect the same.

I also like a parter who will advance plot with me, not all by themselves or not at all. If it's not interesting you anymore let me know! But it is nice to have coop when it comes to plot, instead of one person doing all the work.

I do prefer MxF pairings, where I play as the male since I am one (makes it a little bit easier :)) That being said, I do not mind doubling up, if you would like to do that. In that case I don't mind playing as female as an off role.

I do prefer romance in my RP's, however I do not like it when it's the center of the plot or forced. If the characters just don't feel like they'd fit the bill together then I'm not against not having it.

I'm pretty lazy (okay very lazy) when it comes to out of character typing, but I really like having the best grammar / spelling as possible during rp. Mistakes happen, everybody does it, especially me so I don't expect perfection. But I prefer no laziness inside RP :)

Some plots:

The Legacy:
In a alternate modern world where magic was once a prevalent military force, technology advances with firearms has rendered militarized magic useless. The exception is those known as "Aoe", the highest ranking a mage can receive. With only about twenty who have reached the status of Aoe in the modern day, the power they posses can turn the tide of battle with massive power. The current day is two years after a great war had finally ended when an Aoe prodigy persuaded many battles for a smaller continent in their favor.

Muse A is just turning 18 years old, and yet has received some of the highest praise and accommodations for his feats in battle as the youngest Aoe ever. After the war, he had retired into a house that the military had gifted to him and remained away from any form of communication as much as possible.

One of the responsibilities of an Aoe is to receive and apprentice, and after the country had finally repaired itself from the war, Muse B is sent to Muse A to start his/her training. Muse B is from a prestigious family, however Muse B has always struggled using their power. Muse B's personality is much more formal and prestigious, where as Muse A is the opposite, a much more laid back, carefree and lazy personality. Will Muse B be able to stand Muse A's personality for long enough to learn, or will Muse A break under the required work being forced on to them?​

*****The Revolt:

Muse A, a sheltered princess/prince/royal family member has been tired of the rules placed to keep them at the kingdoms/countries center. They grow restless waiting for an arranged marriage that awaits them in the coming months, and they aren't too excited about it either. Muse A will be forced to live much further away from where they grew up, in a different kingdom, without ever having really experienced or explored anywhere remotely outside of the castle's walls. So one night they sneak out in order to experience the country side at least one time before they have to leave. After some traveling, Muse A reaches a small village where they rest for the remainder of the night at a local inn, unaware of what would be happening later that night.

Deep into the night, the village falls into chaos as houses are being burned and the streets fill with angry peasants. Upon asking the inn keeper, the princess discovers the townsfolk are revolting against the king for some dark actions that Muse A hadn't been aware of, extremely high taxes, theft of property; and much, much worse. Muse B, one of the leaders of the revolt, walks into the inn as Muse A and the inn keeper are talking. Unaware that Muse A is royalty at all, they are asked if they want to join in the plan to take back the castle and put a new king that would be for the people in charge. Will Muse A join these people who have no idea who they really are, or will they return home and attempt to stop the revolt taking place, dragging Muse B back as ransom. Find out next time, on dragon ba-.​

Notes of the Melody

In this plot music is a foreign art, with very few people actually knowing how to play it. Most people would be lucky to hear a musician play once in their life, and on top of that it was said that music had some sort of healing powers, though nobody knows what. The setting is post war era, in what time we can discuss, but a main faction has taken over the county and left it in a dictatorship, each village left with their own "leader" and each kingdom/city left with the dictators presented king. Muse A is very unhappy, along with many others about the situation post war along with many others. The leader elected for his village is tyrannical and is causing chaos and murder to run rampant. He's decided to attempt a rebellion, although nobody has the courage to back him up. So he fights by himself and when trying to take on one of the leaders vicious guards he's knocked out left bloodied in an alley. When he/she awakes, their presented with Muse B, a musician playing some sort of stringed instrument. They talk and eventually agree on some sort of pact and decide to fight the leader themself to take back the village.

Actually those are probably the only plots I got on my list to try out, some I still am working on myself. Then there is the usual Princessxservant, forced marriage, ectectect. Cliche isn't a bad thing in my opinion as long as we can put a twist on it that doesn't over cliche the cliche. Swing at me with your plots and ideas, or if you'd like to try one of the variations I got, excellente! I do enjoy talking with partners OoC and am always up to talk!. Anyways, if you'd like to to work with a sarcastic @#$ hat, feel free to comment or message me, and we'll go from there!

As of right now I'm only looking for one or two solid partners that'll be detailed with, so until I put (Closed), i'll be looking!​

Last edited:
Hey! I'm a writer and love your plots! Do you prefer someone tell you how your character should act? I just notice you have most your muses some personality.

Hey! I'm a writer and love your plots! Do you prefer someone tell you how your character should act? I just notice you have most your muses some personality.

In what sense? Most of the personalitys I include with muses are more suggestions on what I came up with, but are always open to change ^^

Well I just started thinking of using my world as a place to roleplay in. I had originally thought my characters too​, but that's hard to push on another person.

Hey I'm interested in rping with you. I like The Legacy and Notes of the Melody plots. May have to flip a coin to finalize the decision

Hello! I'm very interested in your apocalyptic idea :D
If its still open, do you mind shooting me a PM? I'm still too new on this account to message.

Hey I'm interested in rping with you. I like The Legacy and Notes of the Melody plots. May have to flip a coin to finalize the decision
Well I'm a little bias to The Legacy if that persuades your decision :D, Toss me a message and we can figure something out

Hello!
I love all your plots and would be interested in either doing Legacy, or perhaps plotting something up from a random pairing!

Oh hey lovely!! Would you wanna write a story, abouttt maybe a newer version of buety and the beast?
Rebellious angry dude, ends up with a girl whose his complete polar opposite. It’s cliche, yet might have the right amount of twist, maybe if not that’s okay too!!

Yes, I am! If there's one you're interested in or you have your own, feel free to toss me a PM! :)

I would like to try the Revolt plot. If not, would you fancy a zombie or vampire roleplay? I have various plots for each topic.

I'd be up for it! I'm not super keen on vampire roleplays to be completely honest, but zombie is something I'd be up to try! Either work, if you wanna toss me a PM we can figure one out. (Frostfire best btw)

Hello everybody! I'm Thmetal or Travis or Metal, whichever you prefer ^^. I'm almost 21, and a full time college student with two semi/full time jobs. So I'm pretty busy, however I do still make plenty of time to RP and I have room for one or two more plots.

What I expect:

I usually write a minimum of two to three paragraphs, and have written up to 15 decently sized paragraphs per reply. I don't expect anybody to write to that extent, especially not with every post. However I do like to have something to reply to, at the very least.

I like to try to reply once a day, however I don't always get that and try to reply at least every other day. If it'll be longer, I will usually try to let my partners know, and I'd usually expect the same.

I also like a parter who will advance plot with me, not all by themselves or not at all. If it's not interesting you anymore let me know! But it is nice to have coop when it comes to plot, instead of one person doing all the work.

I do prefer MxF pairings, where I play as the male since I am one (makes it a little bit easier :)) That being said, I do not mind doubling up, if you would like to do that. In that case I don't mind playing as female as an off role.

I do prefer romance in my RP's, however I do not like it when it's the center of the plot or forced. If the characters just don't feel like they'd fit the bill together then I'm not against not having it.

I'm pretty lazy (okay very lazy) when it comes to out of character typing, but I really like having the best grammar / spelling as possible during rp. Mistakes happen, everybody does it, especially me so I don't expect perfection. But I prefer no laziness inside RP :)

Some plots:

The Legacy:
In a alternate modern world where magic was once a prevalent military force, technology advances with firearms has rendered militarized magic useless. The exception is those known as "Aoe", the highest ranking a mage can receive. With only about twenty who have reached the status of Aoe in the modern day, the power they posses can turn the tide of battle with massive power. The current day is two years after a great war had finally ended when an Aoe prodigy persuaded many battles for a smaller continent in their favor.

Muse A is just turning 18 years old, and yet has received some of the highest praise and accommodations for his feats in battle as the youngest Aoe ever. After the war, he had retired into a house that the military had gifted to him and remained away from any form of communication as much as possible.

One of the responsibilities of an Aoe is to receive and apprentice, and after the country had finally repaired itself from the war, Muse B is sent to Muse A to start his/her training. Muse B is from a prestigious family, however Muse B has always struggled using their power. Muse B's personality is much more formal and prestigious, where as Muse A is the opposite, a much more laid back, carefree and lazy personality. Will Muse B be able to stand Muse A's personality for long enough to learn, or will Muse A break under the required work being forced on to them?​

*****The Revolt:

Muse A, a sheltered princess/prince/royal family member has been tired of the rules placed to keep them at the kingdoms/countries center. They grow restless waiting for an arranged marriage that awaits them in the coming months, and they aren't too excited about it either. Muse A will be forced to live much further away from where they grew up, in a different kingdom, without ever having really experienced or explored anywhere remotely outside of the castle's walls. So one night they sneak out in order to experience the country side at least one time before they have to leave. After some traveling, Muse A reaches a small village where they rest for the remainder of the night at a local inn, unaware of what would be happening later that night.

Deep into the night, the village falls into chaos as houses are being burned and the streets fill with angry peasants. Upon asking the inn keeper, the princess discovers the townsfolk are revolting against the king for some dark actions that Muse A hadn't been aware of, extremely high taxes, theft of property; and much, much worse. Muse B, one of the leaders of the revolt, walks into the inn as Muse A and the inn keeper are talking. Unaware that Muse A is royalty at all, they are asked if they want to join in the plan to take back the castle and put a new king that would be for the people in charge. Will Muse A join these people who have no idea who they really are, or will they return home and attempt to stop the revolt taking place, dragging Muse B back as ransom. Find out next time, on dragon ba-.​

Notes of the Melody

In this plot music is a foreign art, with very few people actually knowing how to play it. Most people would be lucky to hear a musician play once in their life, and on top of that it was said that music had some sort of healing powers, though nobody knows what. The setting is post war era, in what time we can discuss, but a main faction has taken over the county and left it in a dictatorship, each village left with their own "leader" and each kingdom/city left with the dictators presented king. Muse A is very unhappy, along with many others about the situation post war along with many others. The leader elected for his village is tyrannical and is causing chaos and murder to run rampant. He's decided to attempt a rebellion, although nobody has the courage to back him up. So he fights by himself and when trying to take on one of the leaders vicious guards he's knocked out left bloodied in an alley. When he/she awakes, their presented with Muse B, a musician playing some sort of stringed instrument. They talk and eventually agree on some sort of pact and decide to fight the leader themself to take back the village.

Actually those are probably the only plots I got on my list to try out, some I still am working on myself. Then there is the usual Princessxservant, forced marriage, ectectect. Cliche isn't a bad thing in my opinion as long as we can put a twist on it that doesn't over cliche the cliche. Swing at me with your plots and ideas, or if you'd like to try one of the variations I got, excellente! I do enjoy talking with partners OoC and am always up to talk!. Anyways, if you'd like to to work with a sarcastic @#$ hat, feel free to comment or message me, and we'll go from there!

As of right now I'm only looking for one or two solid partners that'll be detailed with, so until I put (Closed), i'll be looking!​

Hi! I’d absolutely love to do ‘The Revolt’ it sounds amazing! (; Still open?

Hello there! I see you’ve got quite a few replies but I would love to plot something with you and see if we work well together!

I'm intrigued by your Legacy plot. Still looking for a partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back