• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Looking for a third person!

HeadsupSkye

~Hello there~

Heya! Hope you're doing alright! My current roleplay partner and I are in search of a third person to write with!

Before this goes any further, I'd like to mention that I've read the rules, and I don't think this breaks any of them? But if it does, I'm truly sorry!

We're mostly looking for romance; LGBTQ+ to be specific, as well as OC's! On top of that, we usually use Picrew for our character references!

We've really only gone for MxM pairings, but we'd be willing to try other pairings as well!

As for what we're looking for in a partner, we'd like you to be:

- At least 18
- Comfortable using Discord
- Comfortable with LGBTQ+ relationships/themes
- Comfortable writing in third person

That's really all we have as per requirements! It should be mentioned that things tend to get dark and angsty in our plots, so please keep that in mind! If you decide that you like what you've read, feel free to send me a message with your triggers so we know what to avoid!

Hey, hey! I might be interested. Could use a little more detail as to what the plot is and things as such.

Hey, hey! I might be interested. Could use a little more detail as to what the plot is and things as such.
Hey there! Thanks for reaching out! As for plot, we don't have anything concrete, and tend to work with each other to figure out what we could both like (in this case, it would be what the three of us like)! I can talk to her tom to see if she had an idea in mind, but as far as I know, we were going to discuss it with whoever was interested!

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out! As for plot, we don't have anything concrete, and tend to work with each other to figure out what we could both like (in this case, it would be what the three of us like)! I can talk to her tom to see if she had an idea in mind, but as far as I know, we were going to discuss it with whoever was interested!
Cool, cool. That makes sense. Just wanted to know if you had something in mind or not. Yeah I’ll be down to do really anything.

Perfect, I'm happy to hear that! I'm not exactly sure how this works, I'm used to looking on reddit. Is there a way we could talk privately to exchange information?

Perfect, I'm happy to hear that! I'm not exactly sure how this works, I'm used to looking on reddit. Is there a way we could talk privately to exchange information?
Sure I’ll PM you real quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back