Asgards Valkyrie

Hopelessly obsessed with fictional characters
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey.

So I am looking for someone to do a his dark materials rp with me.
I have been into this fandom for quiet some time now and am DYING to do this rp
i have read the books and have been really into the series as soon as it came out (and now the second series as it comes out as well)
I can write literate to semi-literate.
I am open to all ideas and I don't mind if you use a OC or a character from the fandom Its up to you:xFsmile:
I don't have any rules but I will listen and respect yours.
I am active mostly every day so will reply quickly.
Any types of rp are fine.
I dont have i certain limit of how many words/lines i want any is fine even one liners.
I dont mind what type of rp it is.

So i am really thinking that i will rp as the
Aeronaut Lee Scoresby(The version from the series)
Just bear with me before you instantly leave at the mention of this.

PLOTS :

1.While Flying north to try and rescue lyra from her mother as well as all the other children that they have captured. He ends up being blown into a storm and his balloon is struck down by lightning. Managing to make a hasty and emergency landing he finds himself in the middle of a forest. Injured and alone surrounded in the wreckage of his balloon. He must find a way to get out and find his way again. (Your character or Oc could find him and help ending up helping him locate and try and find lyra)

2.When Infiltrating bolvangar (or the station) Where the children are being cut from there daemons and the station taken down. He is captured and taken hostage. Finding himself locked up in some high security prison by the magisterium. While they try and get information from him, he is working on finding a way out. (possibly could end up tricking a guard or something that could be your character)

3.This will be one where you will have to play lyra and it will take place that instead of lyra falling from the balloon like she does she travels with lee. And they have to work together against the magisterium and against her mother.

4.This one will be like the one above with the same idea sort but instead lyra will help lee to find wills father with him therefore fighting her mother at the same time.

5.While on his travel’s lee enters a small village that is quite quiet and mostly unknown entering the pub like he usually does. Being on the lookout for an old friend of his to help him on his journey (could be your oc). But if not finding them comes across a stranger that agrees to help.

6.While working on his balloon one day (this is a bit like the one above) A stranger comes to him in trouble and needing help without thinking he agrees to assist them in return for their services.

(If you have any other plotlines or ideas that we could Rp then feel free to say them. I am open to pretty much anything so the chance is I will be more than up for it. 😊)

(THIS GUY)

Last edited:
Would you possibly accpect me? I love the kind of father daughter relationship that Lyra and Lee are developing. I have never gotten the chance to read the series, but I want to someday. I have seen both the movie and am completely caught up with the series. Watched the current episode last night and it was so powerful. I won't say anything because I don't want to accidentally spoil.

Would you possibly accpect me? I love the kind of father daughter relationship that Lyra and Lee are developing. I have never gotten the chance to read the series, but I want to someday. I have seen both the movie and am completely caught up with the series. Watched the current episode last night and it was so powerful. I won't say anything because I don't want to accidentally spoil.
Yea of course i will. I would definetly be up for that. I am as well so dont worry about spoilers i watch it live when its on. Just message me and we can discuss more?

Last edited:
Hey, just wondering if you have started this already or are still interested in pursuing it. I read the HDM books as a kid and they were hugely influential to me, and now I am very much enjoying the TV series. I am somewhat new to role playing but a good writer, and I'd be cool with writing a character from the book/series or creating a new character based on it. I thought maybe since other people are playing characters from the series I could create a new character or characters to flesh out new plotlines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back