• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic (Open)-Gray day- a post apocalyptic survival

Interested check
  • TaKKa

Unlucky

<<>>
    This is a thread only for reporting interest.
    Questions and more, please ask here -> Other - -Gray day- OOC

Thanks to this, it will be easier for me to notify everyone willing, thank you for your attention!
    <<>>
    Plot:
    "Time: 3 a.m. Probably Friday. An autumn though wintry rain that had been raining for several hours just stopped. It's dark and quiet outside. In a human shelter located on a cliff it's a little warmer. Most of the base's inhabitants are asleep. Only a few guards of this colony decided to observe the surroundings of its buildings. The facility to which they belong to it's one of the largest in terms of terrain and population in this apocalyptic and dangerous universe.
    In their world that is one great rocky wasteland, it is difficult to find food, water or other fractions that are friendly to strangers. It's practically impossible to live alone among wild and bloodthirsty animals and a few other undefined creatures. Something what could be called a global civilization no longer exists. That's why small groups or communities like this are formed to be able to face this challenge together.
    But something bad is about to happen that night. Something that will force all survivors to leave their home; the only one truly safe place in the area so far."

<<>>
    Maybe now let's move on to a few details
    Hello, call me Takka. This will be my second rp that I'm going to host.

Basically it's a post apocalyptic story, heavily inspired by RimWorld (if you don't know/ haven't played this game, don't worry, it's not going to be a fandom one).

It will be about a group of survivors who, after their base has been destroyed by an unidentified enemy, must find a new place for themselves. They are both military and ordinary artisans, those who are official part of the community, and prisoners.
    Your character can be an ordinary human, a cyborg, or some experimental human abomination.
    Hope I didn't bore you, have a nice day!

or night... heh
    <<>>​

Back