• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Open for anything ~

angelic

Be foolish & have fun
Heya! Thanks for actually clicking on this title among the many others. I'm guessing that you're probably bored too and would like to role play; well, me too! :)

I don't have many requirements but just please be semi-literate and kind. If you're both of them things then we will get on like a house on fire. Not many rules either, just please be friendly and if you rarely want to talk I totally understand. I play female character prominently (because I am that gender myself) yet I am perfectly happy to/capable of playing a double with a male character.

So, the types of role plays I play... Well at the moment I'm craving practically anything. Romance, action, fandom (literally any, well, maybe not all but you get the jist), sci-fi, medieval, you name it and I'm probably up for it. My brain isn't being very creative today though so I'm not going to be good with coming up with good plots. However, if you yourself have some good orginal plots, then I would love to hear them!

Please get back to me via DM or comment on this thread if you would like to RP. Bye :D

JinxedRP said:
What fandoms are you interested on? c:
Haha there are quite a few to list. But, is there any in particular you would like to RP? We may just be in the same fandoms. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back