• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

phoenixofwinter

Social skills = a soggy slice of bread
Hi again! Fun story, I forgot I had an account here!!

Anyway, hi, hello! Honestly, like the title says, I'm pretty much open for most things. Don't worry, there's only a few restrictions!!

šŸš©Please no minors! I don't have anything against yall, I just feel it'd be weird ;-;
šŸš©Please no NSFW (or romance really.) Again, nothing against it, it'd just be weird ;-;
šŸš©Please no one liners and/or terrible grammar. It's really hard to match that energy for me
šŸš©Nothing against TOS of course; that's just self explanatory

Other than that, I'm good to go!! Wanna do a horror rp? Hell yea!! Sci-fi meets medieval fantasy? For sure!! Cuss like a sailor? So do some of my characters! Feel free to pm or respond, we can talk plots and stuff. I have a character to fit pretty much anything (as in a lot of OCs,) but I can always tweak details to make a character fit!!

Also, if I take a while to reply I'm sorry!! I do have irl obligations, so my replies may be spotty (like, I can do rapid fire replies one day, then forget to log in for a week)

Hi! Iā€™d love to do a horror type rp with you! :)

Okay, adding a comment cause I just thought of a plot I'd really like to do if anyone is open to it ^^; it's a fantasy rp with some sci-fi/steampunk influences; but basically the queen and her daughter haven't been seen in a while. Some people are convinced that they have gone missing, pointing a finger at the exiled king. Our characters would somehow team up and decide to get to the bottom of the mystery.

Another idea isn't really a ā€Šplot, but a starter; your character ends up in a gas station in the middle of the night (reason up to you.) My character is working behind the counter (I do have a specific character in mind for this, as well as a b-plot kinda thing to complement the a-plot.

Those are just two ideas I have; and we can always discuss and find tune the plot before/during the rp ā˜† I'm always excited to talk about the rp and discuss how to proceed if we hit a wall ā˜†

Oh hell yea!!! I'm always down for a good horror rp
Yay! Okay so Iā€™ll pm you and if youā€™d like i can send like a brief description of my oc or i can send a faceclaim :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back