• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy || Open!! || Experimental project # 2638 - // CANCELLED // %…. Loading (W.i.p Title)

I have a question, would something like a crocodile based Animalkin work? I wasn’t sure if I should use that reptile or a different one in case there was some kind of category for the specific types
Cosmos Cosmos
Cosmos Cosmos We don’t have to be very species specific, do we? Can I just say rattlesnake instead of dusky pygmy rattlesnake?
no you don't have to be overly specific :3 and as for crocodile sure!!

Room for one more? I’m sick with strep so I’m holed up in my room for god knows how long. Lol

09a3c3bd351ac4ceb3e766a751448150-png.516496
ok so i found this but idek how to classify her??? maybe scorpion? kangaroo rat?
i need help pls

If you go for the whole "government returning to clean up their past failures" path, how would you feel about me playing a government agent leading that operation against the furry brigade? Cosmos Cosmos

If you go for the whole "government returning to clean up their past failures" path, how would you feel about me playing a government agent leading that operation against the furry brigade? Cosmos Cosmos
Oooooo, pm me we can plot discuss XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back