• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

gingerwayne

persistently inconsistent, probably a cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Where

home

What

about

Who

roles

When

extra

• Dead?

Or: The Odd Occurence at Wormwood Manor

Where

home

♡coded by uxie, from the wonderful mind of dreamglow♡

Last edited:
I'm interested in playing a homeless man who feels a bit out of his element but never turns down an invitation if there's food involved.

I'm interested in playing a homeless man who feels a bit out of his element but never turns down an invitation if there's food involved.
that works for me, but you'd have to figure out how he would get into the party.

Haha, I love it so far! This is really cool formatting, too. How do you feel about.... a character who is MOST DEFINITELY not involved in a cult, especially not as the leader, no maam why would you think that, her hooded black robe is for FASHION first of all, and the ritualistic animal skull mask was passed down from her mother, it's an heirloom, oh and please ignore the black goop that is currently dripping from the walls haha her bad she'll fix it right this second (muttering at the wall in ancient language) haha yeah preserving the dead language arts is her passion :-) by the way, for completely unrelated reasons, she hears you're having boyfriend trouble? Well, she can help with that, why don't you come to her next cu-- er, sorry, SUPPORT GROUP meeting? it'll be good! bring a lock of your cheating boyfriend's hair and also a snack to share with the group :-)

Haha, I love it so far! This is really cool formatting, too. How do you feel about.... a character who is MOST DEFINITELY not involved in a cult, especially not as the leader, no maam why would you think that, her hooded black robe is for FASHION first of all, and the ritualistic animal skull mask was passed down from her mother, it's an heirloom, oh and please ignore the black goop that is currently dripping from the walls haha her bad she'll fix it right this second (muttering at the wall in ancient language) haha yeah preserving the dead language arts is her passion :-) by the way, for completely unrelated reasons, she hears you're having boyfriend trouble? Well, she can help with that, why don't you come to her next cu-- er, sorry, SUPPORT GROUP meeting? it'll be good! bring a lock of your cheating boyfriend's hair and also a snack to share with the group :-)
yes that would definitely be acceptable. there are no cults allowed but friendly support groups are very welcome. your character sounds very lovely and wholesome and wouldn't cause any problems at all. very nice. (anyway i love it lol)

He has his ways, and by ways I mean grand theft auto and whatever other transgressions are needed for this once in a lifetime summons.

I'd like to play two character's if possible,

A Drag Queen in the middle of a scandal, and a high profile buisness man who's only goal it to oppress those around him into his own will.

Let me know if those are good ideas :)

I'd like to play two character's if possible,

A Drag Queen in the middle of a scandal, and a high profile buisness man who's only goal it to oppress those around him into his own will.

Let me know if those are good ideas :)
yes those are both great ideas!!

I had an idea for an actress who got into the field as a child, so she is obsessed with keeping her image PG and has gotten very good at keeping her entire life a secret.

I had an idea for an actress who got into the field as a child, so she is obsessed with keeping her image PG and has gotten very good at keeping her entire life a secret.
sounds good to me!

we bumpin, looking for a few more people, preferably not female characters as we have quite a few already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back