• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings To Escape into a World and be free.

So, I've been roleplaying now for six years and I am on the hunt for some literary partners.

My life has become rather full as of late but I am missing creating story lines and relationships between characters. I am currently craving something around fantasy, elves and witches, kings and queens.

Ideally, I’d love a male partner, or someone who can play a male as I have been playing male myself for a long time and as I am a female, with a bunch of female characters. It would be nice to show them off! But there are pairings where I would like to play the male or am open to either. Generally, I play m/f but I could be convinced to play f/f but only if the whole one dominate, one submissive thing is scrapped because I know no people who are either completely one or the other. We all have a little bit of both inside.

I like partners to be responsive, and let me know if they won't be and who have a character who isn't weak and shy, I'm sorry but that type of character doesn’t sit well with me, I like characters who are bold, strong but aren’t afraid to show emotion. Everyone needs a hug now and again!

I prefer my partners to be above 21, just because I am and playing with anyone who is under than doesn’t feel comfortable for me. Therefor I’d also like it if your character was over that age too.

I write in third person and I expect my partner to as well, I am literate and write usually between one and two paragraphs or ten lines each but if I am really working hard to create a world or a situation I can easily write more. I understand how sometimes reams and reams of text is off putting!

But now, the fun stuff; IDEAS!! (Bold is what I have a current craving for but don’t mind who I play, If just one character is in bold then that’s who I would prefer to play!)

Hobbit/LOTR
Harry Potter (I have an idea that is set after the war which I really want to do, where my character is a female and your character would be a male death eater).
Harry Potter – Draco/Hermione.
Sherlock
Hunger Games
BBC Our Girl Molly/Charles
Marvel: Bucky/oc
Dr Who – ten/oc
X-men
Httyd - Hiccstrid
Alias Grace - Simon Jordan/Grace Marks
Les Misérables- Enjorlas/Eponine, Grantaire/Eponine.
A discovery of Witches--Diana/matthew
Spinning Out (ocs or Justin/Kat)
Peaky Blinders oc
I do have some others and sometimes obscure ones, so if you have one I may know of ask! I'm not a gamer so unlikely I know any relating to games.

Sportsman/
fan or press worker
Police/police
Modern Assisn/royalty (I'd love for the assissin *spelt incorrectly cause ack* to be a female character)
Fantasy (princess/prince etc)
Celebrity/fan
Two immortals (based of The Old Guard)

A Small group roleplay where I need two male characters, one is my character’s fiancé, the other is my character’s high school boyfriend who recently reconnected after years apart.

A dystopian Apocalyptic idea which could be a small group roleplay or one/one where I would like to play the female. Ask me for a more detailed plot.

My character, an actress who has fallen from grace, and an old high school friend who writes for a newspaper – think of 27 dresses.

Y/c and m/c had been Best friends since they were young and of course they started dating. During college y/c was given a place on a training programme with an professional sports team. As they had always been a huge fan of the sport they said yes. They asked m/c to come too but m/c didn't turn up to the airport and y/c left. Three years later after going pro y/c is back and playing in his old town. What happens when they see each other again..

WW2
Mediaeval
Regency era (Think pride and prejudice)
Ancient Greece
Ancient Rome (specifically Roman Britain and picts/roman soldier)
Ancient Egypt

So! If something there takes your fancy please let me know! I like to include romance, drama, action and adventure in my writing and I am not good with slow burn romances, I prefer to either have the characters know each other first or establish a romantic relationship fairly quickly so it can develop and the plot can too! Especially with my own ideas.

Looking forward to it!

Nothing is either good or bad but thinking makes it so!

Last edited:
Hot damn, a maintained interest check stretching back to 2018? That's something. Please PM me about that dystopian post-apocalypse thing, it's got me curious

Hey, if you're still looking for a dystopian rp I'd be down. For no problem playing male characters, so f/m works perfectly fine for me c:

Hey there! If you're still looking for partners for either a fantasy/medieval setting (i might habe an idea here) or the assassin x royal pairing, I'd be happy to plot and rp!

I've been rping for about 10 years, usually play male characters and write about 2-4 paraghraphs in 3rd person past tense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back