• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)Little Big Cup Cafe

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Silvana smiled bright and said, "That's totally fine sweety! If you need some time to think then I will gladly leave you alone." Silvana then winked at the person before giggling softly, "The name is Silvana by the way. Nice to meet you Mr.Shyguy."

Interaction: peachyymi peachyymi

M I N K Y O
tumblr_pfs95sPcEA1xq963uo1_400.gif

Interaction: Cristinia Cristinia ♥ | mood: sleepy ♥
The smaller nodded his head a bit and looked at the others before looking at the woman again once she introduced herself."A-ah.. Uh.. My name is Min Kyo, but you can.. call me Miles if that's easier." He uttered. He then flashed Silvana a small, polite grin. "It's nice to meet you also." He stated.
code by pasta

Jack walks into the cafe and sits down at a table, pulled out his laptop and opened it, he waited for a waiter to approach him.

Vincenzo Patchouli

Reflective, was a way to describe the morning to Vincenzo, he awoke to the sound of his own music, it appeared he hadn't turned off his electronics before sleeping, slowly rolling out of bed, Vinny caught the whiff of his stuffy apartment bedroom, it smelt unwelcoming and heavy, every breath taken felt like it's last. Tardily standing up, he felt every muscle in his back and leg ache and tense, he looked down to see himself already dressed up, as he staggered over towards the window Vinny looked out towards the streets, they were thick with decay, as autumn struck. Stripping down and heading for the shower, Vincenzo prepared himself for the day. He was due to show up to the coffee shop sometime soon, despite all of his wishes to avoid as much work as possible.

Vincenzo's apartment was a mess, his clothes -both unwashed and washed- were dotted amongst the open plan rooms, the kitchen was the holder of many dirty dishes, the paints that coated the walls were slowly turning bleak; most importantly, the floor was the bearer of many surprises, this varied, from a gift card to a long forgotten photograph. Either way, the centrepiece of Vinny's pigstye of an apartment, was the forsaken floor.

Shuffling his way out the bathroom, he threw on some grey denim jeans, average trainers and a simple burgundy shirt. Rummaging through piles of paperwork he came across his CV and checked the location of the coffee shop.

With his head pounding, feet dragging and eyes dropping, Vincenzo arrived at the coffee shop, in front of him was a bulky man who held firmly in his hand a laptop he shifted directly into the Little Big with a level of gusto, that it could force somebody back; this level of gusto caused Vincenzo to follow suit and thus, taking a deep breath in he extended his hand towards the door and pushed. Immediately the atmosphere switched from the heartless outside world to one of care and compassion, he quickly scanned the room and noticed, a shy, Asian male, an elderly man with a teenager who was covering herself with a coat 4x times her size and a brunette with thick-framed glasses. All the while In the centre point of it was the Manager.

Trailing effortlessly towards Mannon, Vinny asked: "You're the manager right? Vincenzo, but call me Vinny; I came here a while ago about the job, is it still up?"
Mentions: Countofcristo Countofcristo Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Cristinia Cristinia peachyymi peachyymi
Interactions
: Codebreaker Codebreaker
#B8141B

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you Miles. I do hope you'll enjoy our pastries and drinks", Silvana said as she smiled brightly. Noticing another customer enter before sitting down at a table, Silvana quickly added "Once you look through the menu please let me know and I can get your order ready." Smiling brightly once last time to Miles, Silvana walked over to person who had recently entered the shop. "Hello there. My name is Silvana. Can I help you with anything?", Silvana said as she smiled sweetly.

Interactions: Countofcristo Countofcristo , peachyymi peachyymi

"Hey, I'm Jack, I haven't seen you before, I'm here fairly often, nice to meet you." Jack lowers his laptop screen. "I'll have the Klib, oh and a blueberry muffin." *Jacks phone buzzes and he reaches into his pocket looking at it. "Shit." he mumbles.

M I N K Y O

interaction: Cristinia Cristinia ♥ | mentioned: RedEmRa RedEmRa , Countofcristo Countofcristo
"Ah. O-okay. Thanks." He replied and nodded gently. He glanced over at the two males that had walked in, seeing one working on something on his laptop. He then noticed the taller male walk over to who he assumed must have been the owner of the cafe. He then shook his head as he got lost in thought for a moment and decided to sit down at a table to look over the menu. "Hm.. A latte sounds nice.." He whispered to himself.
code by pasta

Mannon-Monday Morning 0750Mannon looked up and saw that a man had walked in. Vincenzo. She briefly recalled a name on the application list, "Hi. Yes, I do remember your name from somewhere. Which position did you apply for?"
She motioned for the man to follow her as she delivered a croissant to the girl who fell.
Interacting with: RedEmRa RedEmRa Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Silvana

"Okay I will get your order Monsieur Jack.", Silvana said as she smiled brightly before heading back to get to his muffin and beverage. She briskly walked back to Jack with his order and gently set his order right next to his computer. "If you need anything else, please let me know and I will be right with you as fast as I can. I will come and give you your bill later as it seems you will be preoccupied for a little bit. Please do enjoy darling", Silvana said and gave Jack a wink before walking back to Miles. "Have you decided on anything darling?" Silvana said before she gently giggled.

Interactions: peachyymi peachyymi , Countofcristo Countofcristo

Daniel nodded at Mannon again, then turned his attention back to the girl who now donned his coat. He looked at her for a moment before speaking.

"There there, young lady," he said, "what's your name? I'm Daniel."

M I N K Y O

interaction: Cristinia Cristinia , Countofcristo Countofcristo
"Ah.. I-i'd like a white chocolate latte and a c-chocolate chip muffin, please?" He says softly and looks up at her. He looked over at the male that spoke to him, rubbing his arm gently. "Ah.. I-i'm just trying to pass some time till my dance class later.. I woke up too early and thought I-i'd explore the town alittle, s-since I'm new here and stuff." He says, followed by an awkward laugh. "W-what brings you here, sir?" He asks, curious to what he was doing on his laptop.
code by pasta

Jack smiles warmly. "Welcome too the town, I'm doing some casual work, I work for a shipping company and I plan the routes and jobs for the drivers, so I like to do it here, my house is a little loud right now, I just had a kid, well, my wife had the kid, I just helped a little." Jack laughs. "So dance class? You're a dancer?" Jack said as he looked away quickly and typed some things on his laptop.

M I N K Y O

interaction: Countofcristo Countofcristo
"Ah.. yeah, I am. I just got accepted to the local dance school here so.." He replied and nodded gently. He then smiled gently and let's out a small laugh. "You have a child? Congratulations! Is it a boy or a girl?" He asks curiously.
code by pasta

Jack smiled and pulled out his wallet, showing a small photo of a 2 year old boy, with a happy smile and holding a ball. "A boy, this is my son Alex, he just turned two." He smiles and tucks the photo away. "My wife and I weren't really trying to have a kid, but I'm glad we did." Jack sips his drink. "So, you want to be a dancer then?"
peachyymi peachyymi

"Hanah, eh? Well, what's the matter? What's got you out there like this?" Daniel gestured towards the world beyond the doors of the coffee shop. He then glanced towards Mannon, wondering how long he was expected to watch the strange girl. Normally he would have walked in and sat down where he usually did, totally in control, but this wasn't a usual morning.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Codebreaker Codebreaker

Silvana

Silvana quickly retrieved Miles order before then writing up Jack's bill. She then quickly walked back to the two men and smiled brightly. "I do hope you will enjoy it.", Silvana said as she set Miles order next to him. "And here is your bill.", Silvana said to Jack as she placed his bill of $4.25 down on the table. She then leaves the two alone and heads back to helping other customers.

(sorry the late post. I was busy with some personal things today. >.<)

Interactions: peachyymi peachyymi , Countofcristo Countofcristo

Vincenzo Patchouli

The Red-Headed woman swivelled around, her smile blinding Vinny's tired face. She replied jovially, "Hi. Yes, I do remember your name from somewhere. Which position did you apply for?" Vincenzo had to pause for a minute and think, what did he write on the application...

The thinking would have to be postponed, as Mannon motioned him to follow her to one side after handing over a croissant to the teenager.
As Vince trailed behind her along the room he remembered and replied, "Uh, the Event Co-ordinator and uh, Misc. Vendor? If I'm remembering right." He noticed the, notably embarrassing employee shirts, it was going to be a rough day, but a fun one nonetheless.

Mentions: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Interactions: Codebreaker Codebreaker
#2A8FBD
#B8141B

Ellie pushed the door open and walked into the cafe. A smile instantly took over her face, the cafe always felt so cosy and the smells that filled the room were amazing.

She quickly glanced around the room noticing there were multiple new-comers or at least not anyone she recognised. That was until she noticed Daniel, he was always here and she had spoken to him multiple times. She knew she didn’t really have enough time to start up a proper conversation with him other than small talk. Either way she went and sat beside him, smiling softly at the girl who was at with him. “Hiya, is it alright if I sit here?” Ellie said as she slowly pulled out a chair

Daniel spun around as he heard the familiar voice of Ellie, one of the regulars like himself. "Hey kid," he addressed Ellie, "this is Hanah. She came in a moment ago; seems she's in a bad way. Are you sticking around?"

Ellie smiled warmly at the girl she now knew was Hanah. “I’m Ellie” she said as she sat down opposite from her. She did wonder what he meant by ‘a bad way’ but decided not to question it, she knew if she was in her position thats what she’d hope the person would do. She quickly checked her watch before replying “I’ve got about 20 minutes before I’ve got to get going. So just enough time for a coffee.”

Mannon-Monday Morning 0750Mannon thought for a moment, putting her finger to her mouth.
"I think I do recall that. I guess we'll have you go through a bit of an audition. Our first event is this Wednesday. Humpday Storytelling. I need a theme and some ideas for set up. Do you have a CV or Resume I can look at?" she said as she grabbed her backpack. She decided that maybe she should show him the system she set up for making these events.

Interacting with: RedEmRa RedEmRa
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Notifications aren't working for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back