• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {Open} A Princess Searching For Certain Fandoms Only (AHS + Twilight Volturi)

Primadonna Princess

Full Time Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
5A91D1F8-C393-40A6-9988-445A425A1B6E.gif
Going to make this short and sweet. I’m an adult female who’s looking for two role plays. They’ll be be a MxF, with me playing the female for the first plot. Can double to play someone for you. The second idea is a doubling idea anyway.
I’d prefer it to take place on discord as that’s easiest for me, and I would like someone who is literate (average about 2-5 paragraphs per reply) with third person being used, no first please. You must be over 18 as well.
Someone who is active, daily replies are preferable but I can happily accept every 1-2 days as well. Less than once a week won’t cut it I’m afraid as I enjoy role plays that are active and going.

The first thing I’m currently after is from American Horror Story season 2, Asylum. I’m looking for a Dr Oliver Thredson x OC pairing. The idea I have in mind starts off ever so slightly dark but turns into a more fluffy/light theme with romance and drama being the main themes along with character development. I can explain more through pm/discord. Please be okay with violent themes and romance. In turn I can double up and play anyone for you from the ahs seasons if required.

My second search is based around twilight, but not with the ‘main’ characters and it’ll be more of an AU as it’s based around the Volturi. OC’s will be required as main characters with canon characters being more side characters for my idea. You will need to double and be capable of play male and female characters equally. My idea does not follow the Cullens or have anything to do with them, it is based around the Volturi and possibly werewolves too. I can explain more to anyone who is potentially interested.

If interested please message me for my discord information. Thank you.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back