• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OP, The Untold Tales! (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Im looking forward to the game continuing on, weve got a few new characters to intros such as TACs and the replacement for the Doctor so interested in seeing where it goes. May even have a makeshift sneak in/raid for the Marine base with the plan to get the ship.....after the story planned to happen on the island kicks off at least.

Jet Jet Resolved in what way, exactly?
PlusUltra has stated multiple times he has staked a claim to my character's abilities and intends to be better than my character at my own character's gimmick despite not even listing it on his own sheet, a course of action which you are by admission supporting. He refuses to even clarify this on his sheet because the simple task of just crediting the person he stole it from is apparently too difficult to muster the slightest amount of effort for, and more to the point he has contributed nothing to the game aside from bullying other players and demanding everyone cater specifically to them at every turn and has actively driven off some four players from the game.
And in response you've done nothing but enable them, censor anyone trying to discuss this situation, and institute arbitrary rules that exist purely to screw me over.
What part of this, exactly, is "resolved"?

And let me just state right now I won't be responding to the peanut gallery here.
1570319857692.png

Hold off on anything dealing with the marine base PlusUltra PlusUltra

Mitch Conner Mitch Conner stop being such a pain in the ass. That's not even a power, it's a personality trait.

Ultra remove the actual quote because that's mad petty. However your ability to swoon background NPCs is not something I'm going to say no to.

I am not sure what quote you are referring too, I've really not been paying much attention to OOC outside skimming it. Also the Marine Base plan is something later, its just its something that has been said IC as a potential idea.

I just noticed Mitch's petty remark on the URL for his retconned picture I refuse to accept as canon.

Ok since he keeps posting lets break this down.
1. The Pain in the Ass is the fact random stuff keeps being brought up, argued and wont change the top and goes on and on to the point everyone gets tired of it regardless of the original point.
2. The character of Wick had the Hancock like charm from her creation and first post, both of which was before Paulie was even a thing.
3. The power gaming? was clarifying a scene. ie No you dont have mass control of the entire Bar and people are not all on your side NPC wise. The dominating the scene by trying to control the entire scene was the main issue.
4. The player base matters to Jet, and hes getting frustrated at people arguing like children and he cant seem to make everyone happening due to an immature minority.
5. Yes i am in multiple games, and said game your mentioning has 2 GM's not just one...so if your going to leave just leave gracefully rather than pointless bitching about things.

He cant cater to people crying like infants when they don't get there way, regardless of what's happened, the ones throwing personal attacks around as well as carrying it on has been made clear. If your going to join an RP game a certain level of maturity is expected.

He cant cater to people crying like infants when they don't get there way.

I mean you've been getting your way so this is blatantly incorrect. Also it's not random stuff it's pretty much always been you having a problem with someone else being the center of attention. To the point you tacked on their power to do this on your sheet that already has a bunch of other things. The playerbase thing is rich though considering how many people have left over not Mitch, but It's nice you're so open about wanting to be Dollar Store Hancock though.

I'll be fairly brief on this. Jet Jet there is a saying, a fairly popular saying I think you should heed to. 'The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few'. You are neglecting the needs of the many for few, who are just here to blatantly engage in a power fantasy as opposed to the many who were here to play a game.

I'll be fairly brief on this. Jet Jet there is a saying, a fairly popular saying I think you should heed to. 'The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few'. You are neglecting the needs of the many for few, who are just here to blatantly engage in a power fantasy as opposed to the many who were here to play a game.
Give this man a tranq gun he's earned it

There were those playing the game and taking time to enjoy the RP, wishing to stay out of the constant arguments which were their main issues. There were issues asked to be dropped but they were not, they were continued onwards when the only people who really seemed to care about it were those who were wanting the argument. There are at least 8 people who wished for the arguments to stop, not including those who left due to said arguments.

Say what you will, the truth is the truth, stay ignorant or dont. But i need to not get wrapped up again in this quite pointless rubbish so ill say nothing more on the subject, do what you will.

Tires of arguments, Mitch caused many voluntarily. If you want to dip that's you're right but I did nothing wrong.

Tires of arguments, Mitch caused many voluntarily. If you want to dip that's you're right but I did nothing wrong.

Well, no, you have done wrong. You've done wrong by catering to the few as opposed to the majority of the player-base. It's like you are wrapped around their fingers, which that isn't fun for anyone but them.

Well, no, you have done wrong. You've done wrong by catering to the few as opposed to the majority of the player-base. It's like you are wrapped around their fingers, which that isn't fun for anyone but them.

The vast majority is silent watching 3-4 vocal people go at it every day on the server. It's literally mitch & zero vs Ultra at this point.

For anyone who doesn't use discord, the advancement of the RP has been posted.

Here is an announcement I put up on the server.

Everyone Everyone

You can elect to fight Doc who is named enemy #1 he will not be an easy out and fighting him will involve being auto hit because of a DF ability that he has. However, I will not be saying what it is. That's up to the characters to find out through fighting him. Fatal flaws & all that.

Doc is rated as a "Skull" tier enemy, so on par or stronger than the strongest people in our group.

Among the enemy force are numerous red bar fodder enemies (typical one shot bums)

Three yellow bar enemies (multi post tough outs) that can be generated by either you guys or me (we can talk about this tomorrow when people are here, also I can add more of these if we need to).

Five orange bars (tough outs but really just a challenging stomp)

I can/will add more enemies if needed. Also, this is the preliminary battle so it's not the end all be all. If you feel left out at any point, take solice in the second act of this dance.

If anyone has questions, hit me up and I'll do my best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back