• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Op arena (No sign up)

n͕͙̞̥̭̱i̦͇̬͙g̘̬͚̼h̥̹tm͈̲͎̝̣͜are̙̤͙̝ͅ , realizing that the previous person was still not dead, turns to him with an empty glare.

It fires off multiple assorted attacks in a pattern similar to a "Shocker Breaker", each one decimating the ground.

28-3139.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Verdana stands there, taking no damage. "Heh, that's funny. You haven't hurt me yet," he says. Verdana clones his sword in his other hand and attacks, similar to CHAOS SABER.

Kagamine.Rin.600.130991.jpg

Jane

"Hmmm..." Jane mumbles as she walks into the arena, and frowns. She then, seeing nothing better to do, proceeds to kick Verdana in the crotch.

H̳̤̆͊o̵͌̃͆̒w̹͙͉͓ͪ̆ͅͅ ͔̯̹͕̱̻͈̈͒ͣ͂̒͋̋ã̙̳ͩ̐ͨm̴̦͛̒̿ͩ̋̍u̱̩͐ͬͧ̅ͨ̍ͨś̮i͕͂ͦ͒ͪ̚͢ń̳g̭̱͑̋͗,̭ͣ͐ ͙̖ͤͫ͗w̧͕̖e̢͔͕̳̳̹̘ͤͬ̌ͭ̅ͅ ̙͖͎̮̍ͤ̉ͬ̏͑ͣh̷͗ͯͅả̫̠͓̻̭̙ͤ̏͞v̵͋̇ẻ̵͔̠̃́ ̰̦̈͆ͫt̞ͤ̆͠w̠͕̒̏͆̋ͥ͞o̘͇̤ͅ ̫̹͙̄ś̭͉͕̤̳̣̈̋ͤ̀̎ͪ͢m̓͌̿̈́̀͞i̷̖̠̻̤̘̭͙͆ͮ͐l̃ͩe̜̭̱͖̱̯̦͝y̧̲̭ͯ ̪̱̺̾̏̑͞d̪̼͂̔ͯ̊ͤo̅̄ͪ̾ͨͦ͐ṳ̖̣͖̭̿͆͂̽̋̇͋͘c̯̞̤͛hͥ́ė͕̯ͤ̀ͫͥḇ͕̮̼̞̅͛ͨ̔a̵̰̙͑̐g̥̺̲̰̱̎̿̆̒̀s̲͠.̲̹̙ͧ͂ͩ̇̎͊̚̕ ͓̼̭͍̹̳̐̈̈̓̄Ẏ̧̾ͧ̅͌͒ő̵̠̩̆ͣ̎̒̚u̥̱͘ ͎̯̬̼̞͒͆ͨ̽̈́̋͠ã̼͙̯͝l̼̰͒l͓̻̩̽́ ͖̭͛ͭ͗ͪ͂ǹ̤̝͕̠ͫ̋ͬ̈́͗̚͟ͅe̡͇̗̣̮̣͔̗ͦ̒̏̊̋e̲̽ͬ̅̂̓́̆͞d͎̳ ͉͔̜̫ͧ̏ͭ͌̆ͥt̴͖̰͇̞̬̱̜͛õ̜̮̖͍̟͎̦ͭ ̙̗͚͡b̼̪̏̉ͨ͌͂̎ͦ͘e͚̐̑͑ ̡̙̖͚͕̘ͯͮẗ́́a̺̦̜̪̺̐ͭ̍ͥ̒ǘ̸̳͕̪̱̥̪ͩ̒̆ͬ̊̓g͆ͫ҉̘h̢̠̟̪̜̰̋t̎ ̀ͣ̐sͭ̃ͤ̚҉̘̼͔̙o̯̐̃ͧ̈m̟̦͎̬̣̲̓ͅe̮̟̮̮̭̞ ̺m͉͙̹ͪ͗aͧ̐ͦ̎̚͜n͇͊ṋ̲̦͔̼̖̠ͤe͈͉͂ͩ̊̿̽̇͜r̢͚̩͈̠͉̈́͋̉ͧ̓͋s̡̲̦̺̠̞̹.̙̳̟̗̖

P̯̦̼͖̻͙̰̻̟͙͉̼̹͍͕̗͕̰̀̈́̊̋̈̍ͭ̽̊̄ͫ̔͋͌̉̒̚̚̕͜͜͞͠ͅR̶̢͔̰̪̺̘͍̘̮̳͑͛̓ͩ̀͡E̶͖͍̲̯ͥ̄ͣͮ̑̈́̉̉ͨ̄ͯͭ͋̊ͧ̂̓ͤ̄͢͞͠ͅP̷̶̧͉̳̦̙̤ͬͣ̍̽͝͡A̵͂̈́́͊̏ͤͥ̆ͮ͑̅҉̵͚̱͚̼̘̠̰̠͉̟͎̤͇̣͚̱ͅṚ̶̼̭̼͍̩̍̍ͧͭ̈́ͪ͂̄͆̌͋ͬ͢Ę̢̟͖̩̟ͧ͋̐͐ͭ̽̍́́̄̔͒͗ͬͩ͢͝ ͣ̌̆͂ͦ͊ͮ̓̾̿̇͆̚͠͏̢̬̼̱̣͈̲̟̥̙̀͡Ỳ̦̞͍̭̪̮͍̰̤̞͇̹͚̮̺̊̊͌ͧ͋͊̓̊́̀͘͡ͅƠ̷̡̦̪̭̹͖̰̝͚̙͒́͑̎̈́͗̃͗͛̿͌ͤͮ̎ͯͥ̒͡U̴̩̲̲͈̺͔̱̠̭̗ͮ̈́̈̅̌ͧ͂ͭ̎̌͛ͭ̅̀̊ͥ̽̚͢͞͞R̛̜̝͚̱̰ͯ̑͊ͯ̅̈͊ͫ̅ͥ̇̀ͅS̪̺̝̝̬͚̭͖͉͉͎͉̬̜̦͔̰̍̐͑̅̌̒ͧ̔ͣ͛̈́͛̈ͭ̈́̄̔̀͡ͅͅE̿̉̐ͤ͗ͤͬͧ͆҉͏̵̩͉̪̼̰͇̳̗͔͎̠̬̀͡ͅL̨͚̪̱̝͔̩̂̿̆̈̃͗͛̄̐͐͌̓ͣ͐͋͂͂͟V̶̳̞̬̦̮̊ͫͥ̉̐ͯ͋̕͟ͅE̢̻̹̰͕͙͇̜̭̤̲ͤ̅̊̆͞ͅS̵̸̛̪̫̙̭̉̑̍ͤͧ̈́ͮ͢.̴̹̰̖̯̻̠̘̦̖̩̣̍ͯ̀͋̾͌͑͘͠ͅ

Your 

n͕͙̞̥̭̱i̦͇̬͙g̘̬͚̼h̥̹tm͈̲͎̝̣͜are̙̤͙̝ͅ

has split into an army of Unown creatures. This is unprecedented!

MEdPC.jpg

A legendary Unown seems to be at the core of this.

CZRXixa.png

Jane

She steps away from Verdana after kicking him in the crotch, and watches in amazement as the other opponent transforms into a multitude of strange creatures. A thought crosses her mind as she pulls a butterfly knife out of her pocket and flips it open. 'I'm in way over my head, aren't I?'

Verdana waves to the new contestant. His blade disappeared and he sends a line of code, change targetcolor #FF69B4, at Jane. "Heh. Pain is useless."

QjmtbSI.png

O͈͈̣̥͕̣͉͇̮̱͓͕͕͂́ͤ̍̓ͦ̉̉̌̔ͮ͛̽̎̓͂̑͒̚ͅR̪͕̣̞̼̘̣̆̔͆͛̉ͩ̚̚ ̳̼̝͇̩̣̪̱̫̘̻̩̖̤͖̫̣̘ͬ̋̍̈́̈́͐N̦̞̝̠͎͚̲͎̺̱̥͚̳̩̯̪̔̆̆ͤ̇́̏̂ͥ͛͊ͧͯ͂̾̑͒̾ͅȎ̰̣͚̻̦̼̦̈̈̅ͦ͐ͫ̔̊͐͒̂͋T̘̟͓̠͔̟͍̖̺͖̠̲͇͇̹̥̻̮̟͌͛ͨ̅.̰͓̤̖̥͔̬̲̥͛̋ͤ̃͗ͣ̅ͫ̀̿ ̭̱̩̳͎̻̲̪̲̂̒̎ͮ̃ͮ̿̌̎ͧT̺̤͕̻̲̲̬̝̼̲̼̱̒͋ͧ̍̅ͭ̓̍̍H̬͔̼͍̥̱̯̯̠͓ͭ̐ͮ̏̅ͤ̇ͦͤ̈E͉̝̪̼̞̙̼̦͇̺̰͔̰̘͔̳̹͓ͣͩ̄ͫͤͯ͗ͣ̐ͫ͐̀͛͌͆̚ͅ ̙͉͙̩̗̝̟͍̼̖̟̰̫̘ͦ̍̎͋̊̽͆̉̽̈́H̘͎͈͚͎̰̣̘̙̊́ͯͪ̅̊̊̌ͫ̄̎̑ͮ͌̋ͅE̙̠̳̭̯͈̫̥͉̯̥̳̥̭ͬ͛́̽ͯ͊̔̿Ḷ̩̺̟̙̲͛͒̈́̾͒ͮ̊ͥ̒ͯ̋̚ͅL̹͇̯̰͎̞ͥ̎͑̃͛͒ͣͨͧ̀̑̎ͤ̆̂̄ ͍͙̺̜͉͎͖͔͚̳̘̗̘ͨ̿̿̀I̬̠̯͉̦̦̝̞͇̱̺͕͗͌ͥ ̠̖͎̖̥̖͓͚͉̼̞̙͇̲̗̭̤͐ͦͩͪͦ̓̓̅̂̆͑ͣ̑̅ͣ̊̂C̤̤̰̯̲̜̬̫͍̜̱̭͍̣̩ͩ͂̇̎̒ͬͯͦ͑̏̂͗̒Ả̝̭̦̙̲̼͔̊̆̇ͬ͑̎ͤR̝͇̳͓̱̣̓̐͌͒̏E̺̩̳̜͚͙̺͎̗͂͂̓̅ͥ́ͧ͛̓ͥ̾ͧ̇ͅ.͚̗͚̯̮̗͈͓̫͍̹̒̽̈́̈͋̂͐̓͛̌͊̍ͨͧ̈ͅ

☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡☜☼☼⚐☼ ?☠?☠⚐?☠ ☜☠❄✋❄✡

The sea of unowns kamikaze into Verdana and the newcomer, not caring for their own existence as they were one and one was all.

lxlprp_by_yellowflash1234-d9jpavn.gif

kinda like that.

Jane       

"Fuuuuuck..." Jane says as Verdana turns to her. She backs away slowly, before something odd happens. Reality begins to... to desintigrate? "Double fuck," she says, plating one foot behind her to brace for some sort of attack.

"Hey, weird shadow dude, can you help me kill the guy with the sword?" she asks Nightmare hopefully, as she begins to dodge unknowns.

O͉͍̲̜͎̠̬͉̬̝͈̞ͪ̎̃̋̊ͮ̈͂͛ͤ̓̐̽ͦ̀ͧͤh̟̫̫ͬͤͩ̊ͯ̆ͣͦ̌ͭ̚,̟͈̣̖͖̜̟̀̾̉ͨ͒ͧͤͪ̾ͭ̋ͩ̏̀ ̣͇͙̫̙̱͔͊͋̒̈́ͤͩt͓̜̝̼̳̩̠͉̆̿̿ͫ̂ͅh̻͇̦̘̗̠͈̤̬ͣͬ͒̑͛ͥ͌̋ͧ̽̃̈́̅̎ͯ́̓̚a̟̟͔͚͕̤̯̩͇͍͕̜͓̞̣̘̮̰̾̎͒̾ͤͣͧͩ̂̿͂ͪ̚ẗ̤̯̠͍̰̹̳̲̼̳̤̲͓̠́͒͌͛̎ͪ̃̊ͨ͌̈́̉ͩ̃̐ ͈̜͔͇̙̺̩̼͈̝̠̝̖̥̺̫͚̆ͫ̽ͭ̓ī͚̻̮͇͇̞̹̤̤̮̞͕̪̥̲̫̀̊ͮ̎̎̃͑̓ͣ̆̇̚̚ͅͅͅn̼͕̘͕̹̞̱̖̱̙̟̏ͯͥͯ͂̋ͤ̎̽͐̆̚t̮̜̟̞̪͈͔̻͕͉͆͐ͤͭ͛̆̆̂ͪͧͩͥ͋̚o͓̠̱̲̬̳̹̥͚̮̦̓ͭ̌͋̾ͬͬ̋͒͐̋͋͆̌̃̂̏̊ͅl̙̺̭̬̲͈ͯ̏̌͋e̟͕̱̟̙̗̥͌ͣ͋͆̿ͫ̆̏͑ͣ̚ŕ̲̫̲̝̝ͮͮ͆̒ͩ̔̉ͩͧͨͧͯa͖̱͖͓̦̠̣͙̮̙̫̫̘̘͎͋̅̑ͣ́͐̂ͫ̑̊͒ͤ̚ͅn͎̩̲̲̙̹ͯ́͒ͣͭ͗͊̍͊̅͆̂̌̇͂̚t̹͚̹̲̖̗͈͎̭̫̳̰̏̿̅̄ͮ̌̓̿ͨ̿ͦ̄̾ͮ̎̈ ̗̣̹̲̝̖̝̝͓̗̩̻ͨ͐ͩ̓̽ͦ̚s͙̖̞̖̘̭͈̟̎ͤ̀h̪̣͔̝̭̞̹̝͍͉̠͍̘͔ͪ͋͌̽̑ͣ͛̂ͤ̐̅̐ͧ̉̄̉̇ͩ̚i̹̳͖̯̖̙ͧͬ̓̓t̺̝̜͕̾̓̿̐ͣͭͫͮ̍̽̂͌͂͆͛͑̒̿?̞͕̥͖̦͍͙͖̟̦̼̩͓̠͓̖̭̦͂̀ͣͥͅ ̭̺͇͕̙̱͎͎̖̯͙̪̦̔ͨ̽͛̐ͩͧ͆͐̉͒̿̄I̺̭̜̩͔͉̙̹̿̅ͪ̏͗́̊̈ͬ̃ͯ͑̅ͬͦ̔ͅ ͓̭̻̻͔̰̺̩͕̟̮̲̓̊͋͆̀̀̓͐ͤ̑̾̈ͦ̆s̻̙̼͎̺̩͚̬̝̲̲̜̜̞̞͚̍ͭ̊̑̂͑̈́ͅu̳̲̦͖̻͉̪̪͉̠̹͙͙͚̬̗̲͙͂̾ͦ̓ͮͦ̿ͬ̔̓̃̀͒̾̚ͅp̞̖͙̼̳͋ͨ̍ͦ̄͑̀́̽ͦͪp͖͖͔̞̭͈̼̤̯͙̼͔̹̫ͮ̄̎̎̀̊͛͊́ͤͮ̅͂o̺̥͙̱̖̫͕̱͍͓̣ͬ̽ͪ̏ͮ̐̋̏s̘̣̝͕̤̤̙̩̥̠͇̬ͤ̉̿̀̾ͨ͗ͪ́ͫ͆ͩ̓̾̒ͮ͊e̥͎̬̬̣̭ͧ̎̌ͬ͂͋̊̑̍̆̾̈́ͮͤͬ͂͌ ͔̰̰̗̮̝̩͔̺̙̟̥̣̦̫̎͒̓̋ͦ̂ͤ̓̂ͬi̥̯̱͈̥̭̺̘̟̞̦͙̙̪ͤ̉ͤ͂̓͐̓ͬͅt̮͚͚̥̘̠͖̤̘̦͓͓̹͖̼̬͌͊̆̋̐̂̽̋̈́̂̇̾ͬ ̳̠̹̫̂̒̇ͯͭ̈́͑̍ͣ͌̑̎ͪ̐̑̾ͯw͎͓̬̥͍̙̻̤̳̥̭̯̺̩̰̗͇͗͗̓̊̈ͮ̊ͭͯ̑̆ͪö͕̹̪͓͇̗̞̩́̈ͫͨ̉̅̌̔u̫̦̱̰͚̦̮̰̼͎̹̞̻̮̫̹̪̝͗ͦ̔ͬ͑͐̄͋ͨͬ̊ͤͥͧͣ̽l̤͔̪̥͇̘̜͉͚̙̤̼̬͖̗̐͗̾ͨ̅̈̈́̐̆̅͊͊̽̓d̠̠͎̺̟͚̹̃̈́͐ͩ͊n̰̬̯̬̞̻͎͉̠̯̩̣̠̜̤̳͍̗͎ͪ͛̏̎̎'̭̜̮͖͇͇̾̂̅̍̈́ͤ̉̌t̗̱̮̪̜̜̯̳͙̖̮̣̓̇̆ͩͣ͆͛̀͒̓̿ͫ̌͒̚ ̦̰̮̮̤͉̦͋ͮ̈́́h͉͓͈̱̥̬̣̩̟̮̳̤̯͔̲̹̻͖ͫ̂ͥͧ̏̓͛u͙̟̳̣̦̙̥͇̠ͩͫ̉ṟ͎͚͖̹̹̭ͦͪ͛͌̍ͧ̌̓ͥ̉t̮͈͎͎̘̗͉̤̙̩̿͂ͩ́͂̈͒̅̓ͯ̀̽̔̚.̻̱̜̺̰͔̼͓͕̖͚̜̯̒̃ͬͥ̍̾̆͒ͩ̂̓͊̇̅̓ͤ͐̚̚

They? redirect all most of his focus towards Verdana, with a few surrounding him for defense. Parts of the arena itself disintegrate into Unowns for these attacks.

He shoots a couple Unowns at Jane just to keep her on her toes.

9gwzlJJ.png

E̯̺̤͖̺̐͂͒̾̾ͭͩͤͦ͛͗̑ͨͥ̽̾V̳̲̦̣̥̪̜̺̝̞̝ͮ͗ͦ̆̈́ͪͧ̑ͦ̋͆̂͌̇̚ͅͅE͚̖̻̼̭͙̣̪͉ͥ̂ͨ̍͛̽͌ͣͥR͙̟̟̟̳̲͓͙̖̮͇͎̫͎̙̜̹̘͊͆͂́̎͊ͅỶ̗̦͇̬̠̪̮̭̝̭̅̎ͪͯ͗̋̓̈Ț̭̠̬͙̞͐̎ͫ͂͐ͥ̋ͦ̚H̱̦͈͙̭̮͈͚̱̦̹̩̼̄̓͒ͭ̇̄̀̓̀̈́͛͐̆̋̈I̹̗̯̫ͥ͗͐̂Ń̦̮̟͇͇͙̹͌͂̍̆̃͊͋͋ͣͩ̈́͛ͩG̠̰̻̯̤̱͓̠͖͎͑ͨ̋ͤ̈́ ͍̤̮͚̖̲̩̼̙͔̹̜̘̝͔̯̱͉̉̇̅̉͂͊ͧͦ̌͑̀͗̽ͣ̓̃̔ͩ̏ͅI̙͖̻̠̬̣͙͔̯͕͖̦̣͖̪̺̥ͪ͐̌̀͋̃̉̈ͬ̃̔ͅS̘̻̥̬͖̤̜͙̫̪̜͎ͧͯ́ͨ͂̅̋̑ͧ̂ ͎̗̪̤̦̝̹͉ͯ͊̅̅̃͛ͧ̎̌͐̏̿ͦŬ̦̯̯̬̹̞̱̼̻͐ͦ͐̎̔̽N̝̥̣̲͍͚͓̫̣̣͋ͪ͌̿̏̈́Ọ̟͙̟̖̘̜͎͌̐̈͐̓̾̔̎̇̑ͮͯ̇̀̇͊ͅW̼̖͚͕̬̙̳͚̳͐̋͂̽̎̉̈́̓ͫ̆̈̉N̫̞͚̪̽͆͗̆͋ͅS͓̲͔̝̤͔̘͈̫͇̹̩͉̖̮̹̫̅͗̈́ͮͦ̑̍ͪ̓͂ͤ̓̃ ̰̗̯̰̹̥̟̫̺͉̌̅͋͆͌̆̇ͩͥ͒͐͛̑̚A͍͉̹͙̪͉̟͉͉͙̬̳̥̞̒ͫ̒̇ͤ̄̿ͯÑ̲̜̫̰͕̥̿̐̏ͩͮ̒͆̋̐̈̏̍ͯͪ̍̌͌ͅD͈͇͓̫̜̦̀ͤ̍ͯ̐ͅ ̦̜͍̳͓̭͔̖͙̩̼̄͂ͫ́ͦ̈́ͨͣ̇̿̈́̊͑͗͒̌̌ͤ̚U̩̩̪̺̞͖̰̮͕̔̇̓͗̿ͪ͋̔ͩͦN͔̼͍͔̟̜͗ͤ̂͒O͚̘̘̺̬̪̺̫̤͈͇̖̦̪͕͙̿͂͛̓ͩͬ̏̈̃̓ͤ͌ͨ̑ͣ̓̿W͖͕͉̝̩̱̤̬̯͓̖̙̄ͦ̋ͧ̃̃̾̍ͬ͆̏ͮͣ͗̆ͅN̮̺̺̜̯̳̜͉͍̖̗̂ͪ̊̂ͪ̌̄ͭͣ̐͋̊̎̂̓̽̚ͅS͈̩̱̤͉͇̳̠͎̫̟͙̬͎̜̍ͥ̏ͩͣͦͯ̇̐̅̂̑ͦ̓ ̖̩̗̰͉̙̖̝͛ͤ̊͒ͩ͆̾̉́ͤ̏̀̉ͮ̊͗ͬ̚A̲̖͍̲̼͈̓́͌͐͗ͮ̂ͫ̿͛̚R͖̰̥͈͈̪̙̱̤͙̓͗̏ͧ͑ͪͬ̚E͎̙̗̯̣̲̲̰̯̜̲̜̞̦̣͔̻͋͊͛̅ͭͯ͐́ͣ͂ͨ̑̅ͥ̊ͅ ̥͖̱͓̝̮̠̥̩̰̜͋ͤ̍́̊̍̎́̂ͅE͉̖̞͚͖̜͈̙͉̥̠̥͓̜̟̻͋̍ͨͅṼ͚̳̬̟̊̾͛ͮͣ̒ͧ͛̾E̻͙̺̣̰̙̜͉̹̜̱͈̼͍̖ͧ̆̆̓͐ͭ͛͑ͮ͌͆ͭ͗̋̈́͌͑ͦ̒R̬̭̹̞̥̙͖̠͕̎̊̀̿̌̔̿͋͑ͅY͓̜͕͙͉̲̼͉̣̣͕̗̤̦͙̭ͨ̒͗̋̊̄͒ͤ̈́̚T̘̦̦͓̮̘͎̣̳͔̞̳̫̗̺͈̤̓͐ͦ̈́̿̆̽͑Ḣ͉̘̼̰̝̲̯͙͆̿͂̐͂ͥ̒ͮ̽̐̍ͤ͐̈́̿ͣǏ͉͚̩̰ͩ̐ͧ͋̈́ͨ̃̈Ṅ̗͙̹̜͈̜͎̗̲̭̹̙̯̹̱̭̐̒̋͗̅̈G̪̝̞̥͎̣̖̗̦̜̟͖͕̞͔̻̪ͭ͐ͥ̍̅ͤ͒

Error: Line 420, 69: func realityDissolve not found, func realitySnap not found, func unownKamikaze not found, class Nightmare not found, class Unown_Nightmare not found, func hydroBeam not found, func skyAttack not found, func ironTail not found.

Just like that, reality fights back.

The Unowns are put back into their proper places and "Nightmare" was split into multiple legendaries, all of whom escaped the arena via various means.

It appears "Nightmare" truly is dead. Oh well.

Verdana shakes his head. "Heh... you don't realize, do ya?" he asks,sitting down. His sword disappears.

Each attack hits him, yet nothing happens, as if he didn't exist. But Verdana exists. "I could kill you with one blow, but that wouldn't be fun," he says. Verdana's blind eye (left eye) flashes green.

Suddenly, a white sphere hits Jane in the back.

Jane

Jane dodges the few unowns that are whirling at her, but frowns when Nightmare retracts the unowns and... dies? She's disappointed, and almost sad. She kind of liked the... guy? Thing? Who knows.

Turning to Veranda, she shrugs. "I'm gonna go get a milkshake. You can come, or I can come back later and we can finish this. But right now, maaaaan am I starving."

Verdana mutters a few lines of code and a milkshake appears on the ground. "Here, what about this?" Verdana asks. "Change item_milkshake flavor to target preference" he says.

Jane smiled and nods as she picks up the milkshake. She takes a sip. "Wooooah, chocolate chip cookie dough, how'd you know? This is really good! Thanks."

She sputters and coughs for a minute or so as she accidentally inhales some of the milkshake. Finally she rights herself and points her dagger at him.

"I'm probably going to lose, aren't I?" she said with a sigh.

"Maybe, but I won't kill you. I don't like killing others if possible. But this is an arena," Verdana says. No poison was put in the milkshake.

Verdana quietly whispers, "change opponent_power Googolplexian" and then says, "I have changed it so that we can battle equally."

"Aw, thank you. It means a lot, really." she said sarcastically, eyeing her opponent. She heard him whisper something, and then power flowed through her body.

She smirked. "Nuh-uh. If we're fighting I'm fighting as me. Either you change me back, or change both of us down to a human power level," she said with a wink and a grin.

"Heh, fine," Verdana says. "change opponent_power Normal" and shrugs. Verdana's black sword materializes in his hand.

Jane relaxes as her power level returns to normal. She stands up straight, to a towering height of 5'1", and sets her shoulders back. She flips the knife around in between her fingers, walking around Verdana in a large circle. If her went at her from any angle, from where she was standing, she could see him make the slightest movements and dodge accordingly.

"So, what's your name? Where'r ya from? Might as well learn about my opponent." She said with a pointed nod. "Speaking of that, I'm Jane. From the wonderful city of Miami, and currently in college." she said, making small talk. She would then suddenly spring into action, rushing up behind him and trying to slice the backs of his knees.

Verdana shrugs. "I'm Verdana. I'm from the System. Would you like to see it?" he asks. When Verdana was attacked, he was unharmed. Verdana then says, "The System is a complex place where all moderators are created. When moderators are created, they are gifted with the knowlegde of coding. The moderators can actually code reality to their will, too. The ones who ascend to moderators are not complete moderators, though. We call them demi-mods."

The behemoth just grunted, standing in the middle of the arena, it leapt into the air before sending his fist to the ground, splitting the planet the arena was on in half as well as landing on the right half in which the the other contestants were on. Somehow the big hunk appears behind each of them tapping them, a virus that has no limits killed them instantly.

Error resolved, class Nightmare found.

Ȉ̪̟͔̗̼̠̲͈̜̦̪̟͎̠͚̬̼̩̆̄ͥ͑̚Ṁ͉̻̲͈͚͋̓ͩ̂̓͌́̒ͥ̋͐̉͗̚ ̰͇͎̩͖̩̭̟̰̻̣̜̺̦̮̲̟̇̃̔͑̇̄ͤ́B̳̥͙͎̪̲͈̭̾̀̿̒ͧ̔ͬͭ̈̈̑̈́̔ͨͅA̳̞̳̯̻̱̹̹͚̪̞̝͖̣̯͓̣̰ͧ͊̂͌͛̚C̩̙̘̲̪̟̳͎̱͓͓̭̠͎̈̂͗̅̓̉͂̌ͤ̎̏Ḳ͙̮͖̩͓̬̘̠̠̘̭̼͒̔͑̑ͨͥ̚ ͈̟̖͎̭̼͍̼̉̍ͧ͗̈ͤ̆ͧͫ̾̎̆̄B͈̰̞͚̯͎͙̜̯̬͚̋̇̿̾̿̈́͒ͦ̂̓͊̃̔͗̎̀̚I̥͔̲͙̟̲̠̞̜̥͓̹̺̟̝̼͉͌́̍ͫ͆ͭ̂͂͌͂ͭ̉́ͩ͋͗̈̏T̟̜͒ͩ͒̔̂ͧͤ͂͛̓͂͊̈̿͂̅ͧ͊ͅĈ͓̜͙͇͚͌ͮ̾̈́ͣ́H̱̼̙͕̘̻͖͚͙̙͖͎̣̦̦̖̽ͩ̃ͧ̊̈́͆͛̒̚ͅͅḘ̻̥̞͓̰͚̬͔̯͙̼̱̘̭̼̰͕͋͋ͩ̍̿ͬ̒ͯṢ̲̪͇̼̮͓̜̦̪̦̯̬̤̬͖̘͇̿̿͌̏͛̆̉͋͊ͥ̉̈͛̎͋͐̒ͅ

It seems more... human, this time around?

shadow2.jpg

W̞̭̹̺ͧ͒͋̃̾̓̀͒̃̈́̂͌̃̈́͋H͖̖̦̞̟͎̜͐͂̏͐̉ͮͥ̾ͥͣ̎ͯ̂̈́̑ͬ͑̚O̗͔̻͓̠̣̦̭̺̭̥̞̹͍̮̅̈̉̽ͩ̎͌̂̿̌͐͑̈́͑͆͗͒͐ ̝̜͔̭̠̳̪͕͚͚̟͇̙͋̃̽̈́ͬ̍̔̆̾̋͗̾̄N̠̦̣͍͍̣̬̫͓̫̔̓ͨͦͤ̂͌̐̍̿̑̈́̔Ḙ̰͇̭̩̗̍ͥ̎͐̿̿̋͋͐È͉̭̰̲̯̺͇̖͎̳͇̣̉̅ͬ̑̇D͓͈̳̹̤̝͍̦̳̭͇̹̖͕͈ͭͨͥ̽́S̤̺̱̝͕͖̼͓͈̼ͧͬ̂̒̿ͯͪ̽̚ ̲̣͇͇̠͗͛̑̈́ͨͫͥ̽̃̑̅̃̀P̫̱̪̭̥̘ͩͫ̓̊̽͊ͫͯ̎ͧ̂O̱̼͉͍̖̹̼͔̟̞̙̖ͬ̄ͤK̙̠̖͖̟̱̣̖͇̯̼̱͊̓̊͑͋̈́͗ͣ̓̌̋ͤͪ̄E̳̙̼̠̥̮̼̼ͣͬ̈́͊ͬ̽ͭ̒̌̾Ṃ͇̣͎͉̼͖̪͉̗̥͉̭̂̐̈́ͣ͂͆̎̈́ͩ̂ͣ̀̽͋O̰̫̯̘͍̾͊̉̇ͩ̾̐ͬ̃̉ͩͧ̄͐̏N͓̟̜͍͓͔̘̥͍̣͎̺̙̥͓̠̩̱̏ͫͬ͛̽ͮͅ ̝̱̼̙ͮ̅ͩ̌̉W̥̺̮̝͉̱͕̤̬̪̪͙̦̣̞̥̬͚̄̽́̋̾̍̐ͬ̓͋ͧͮ͌ͣ͑I͇͖͚̱̰͇̦̭͙̘͆̎͌ͣ̓̾̅̂ͩ̊̄͒ͪ̂̑͛Ť͙̙̺̭̼͍̤͇̖͍̥̝̫͆̊̃̇ͫͣ̈́̃͂̋̽H̺̳͇͉̮̳͔̬̝̫̲̯̝̤̯̭̃̆̄ͩͣͯ̈́́̀͛̚ ̺̮̫̤͎͙̲̺̻̮̜͇̬̗ͪ̐̈́̍̑ͯ͐͗̉̅̀͒̌ͫͩ̏ͅB̙͉͖͔͕͎̮̬̖͔̃ͣͬ̊̿̀̄͊̌ͦ̑ͣ̌̒ͭ̔̇L̥̮͓̘͔͈̼̞̠̘̦̘̠͈̩̟͙̻͍̂ͤ́ͫͫ̂̃̇A͍̯̣͓͈͈̮͓͕̜̞͚͆̎ͯ̑͛ͪ̑͋ͬͪͮ̏̚D͔̜̻͓̙̮̞̖͔̱͚̱̈́ͩ͛͐ͫ̅̑̒E͚͕͉͚̭̭̯̻̱̞͚̭̰̭̮̅͐̇͐ͦ̓ͦ͋͋̌ͪ͑ͦ̏ͥͅȘ͎̰̮̞̫͕̦͇͕̈͐̅͐̎́̀ ̖͇͓̖̙̙̬̬̀̋̂ͩ̍̉̉̒̒ͅL͍̲̪̖͗͛͋̐̈̉̊̓̽ͣ̏Ḯ͈͙̳̮̟͔̞̟̭̖̮̤̼͔̹͙̻͉̺ͭ̍̾̌͐ͭͯͧͫ̄͑͆̓͐K͓͖͖͎̪̗̀̾͌̇ͣ̍͛͂͆ͩͫ̌̽͐̔̈́E͎͕̥̗̦̞̘͚̱̮̩̗͓͖̲ͧ̓̏̾̍ͮ̿̂̎͑́ ̩̯̞̒͗ͥ͒̂̏̐̐̍͌̍͆ͥ͊T̖͎̪̟̭̬̙̼̞͈̤̖̎̾ͥ̐͒͐ͤ̆̓̂͂̂̆H̠̗̣̜͍̜̱͕ͮͧ̈̊̀ͩͧ̉͛̄̇ͭE̳͓̲͈̘̳̳͖̻̖̼̐̍͗̎ͨ̓͂ͅS͈͖̣̙̖̣͕̳̜̹̰̬̗͋ͦ̄̉ͯ͑̎͊̌ͯ̌ͭ̂E͓̜̺͍̭̜͖̭̹̼̗͍̼͖ͫͪͯͨ͑ͧ̽ͪ̈̈̀̀̿̇̌͗̚

and with that, he charges Verdana and attacks with all he has.

The new competitor's hand merely brushed Jane's sweatshirt, not actually touching her skin and truly infecting her. She shed the jacket, to reveal a loose white tank with her back bra showing through.

"Why the fuck are you touching me, dickwad? And would you mind not breaking the Earth in half?Jane said angrily, leaping back.

She nearly grinned when a familiar person showed themselves. The form was new, but the cryptic tongue they spoke in and the overall aura surrounding them was the same.

"Oi! Weird dude! Nice to see ya!" She chimed in as he charged Verdana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back