News Oops...I seem to have spilled my dice all over the table. Silly me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sound picky, but in the old Hosted Projects board, I'm not seeing a dice option. Is the roller only in effect for the newer games?

I made a note about it in the first post. HPs in the Old HP category don't have it yet but will once updated. We've already caught up with 8k+ games we've archived, moving forward we are basically updating more games that have survived this long.

This is all fine and dandy for Dice-based RPs, but is there anyway to delete the dice rolling system from RPs that we own? I don't want the members in my RP utilising the dice-based system as it completely negates creativity.

There is no way to turn it off from select threads.

Just make a rule against it and report the person. There could be an argument made to just only have dice well...in dice but lots of games can use it for other purposes.

You can always make a rule against it.
True, but I feel like it'd be a bit petty doing that xD

I made a note about it in the first post. HPs in the Old HP category don't have it yet but will once updated. We've already caught up with 8k+ games we've archived, moving forward we are basically updating more games that have survived this long.

There is no way to turn it off from select threads.

Just make a rule against it and report the person. There could be an argument made to just only have dice well...in dice but lots of games can use it for other purposes.
I guess, yeah. Either way, I'm glad the Dice-system RPs are getting some love :)

MwyOk.gif

Yay! Finally, there's somewhere where I can host a DnD project without having to deal with the online campaign things.

Not the biggest fan of Dice RPs personally. However, this is a good advancement for those who do! Very nice. :)

sdjlgd;k;lssp[pewo[p

Oh. Oh my God. I love it!
Good job, as always. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread