• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ooo you wanna check out this rp search real baaad [open]

mechanical meatsack

fish dude extrodinaire
Roleplay Type(s)
tatami-galaxy-money-rain.gif
" after all, a rose colored campus life is nothing more than an illusory dream "
mech's 1x1 fandom rp interest thingie
i apologize for the mess in advance i don't know how to properly structure stuff
If interested in any of these just comment or PM me and we can discuss more about the RP!

• I write semi-lit, in third person, however i'm open to first person as well
    • Could usually write around 300-600 words, or 1-3 paragraphs, 5 if i'm pushing it. i could try pushing it though if you need me to
    • I am currently 15. I understand if anyone is uncomfy rping with me if im a minor. i don't really mind what age someone rps with me though
    • I take a long time to reply, sometimes even months. I just either get busy to remember or have some sort of creativity slump. Sorry in advance if I do this
    • English? Not exactly my first language so if you see any bad grammar or punctuation or the sentence is just. awkward. feel free to call me out on any of that i want to improve on that
    • Have discord, so if you want to talk to me there just ask me personally what my tag is

Last edited:
BUMP!
Added Overwatch and Parappa the Rapper + Characters i'm confident in playing as
Craving for: Skyward Sword, BOTW

BUMP!
Removed AFK Arena and Overwatch for the time being
Added Darkstalkers, Kekkai Sensen, SSBU, and SF6
Craving for: PTP/UJL, SSBU and Darkstalkers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back