Ooh, shiny!

What roleplay genre do you enjoy the most?

• 420 fantasy ("high" fantasy, get it?)

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Whodunnits

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Rabburabbu Romance

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Slice-of-Life(-of-Pi)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Basically Street Fighter in Roleplay Format

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Final Frontier stuff (live long and prosper)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Fandom-related bc TV is life

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Zenabi

Hi, I'm Zen, and I don't know how this thing works

Here's some player info:
going on 21 y/o, looks like a prepubescent 12 y/o boy (Asian genetics, y'know)
she/her, prefers male roles/characters
3rd-year University student, majoring in Psychology
Canadia, Eh?
casually sketches to avoid real-life problems
k-dramas and shoujos give life; anything romance-centered is my butter-and-jam
can definitely write with better grammar and punctuation, just not with casual chat posts hurhur
definitely cannot deny Tumblr roots

Hiya Zen, I like your sense of humor xD I feel like you'll fit in quite well here in the Nation :3

Lemme know if you gots any questions 'bout the site, and I'll see ya 'round! :D

Derg, your friendly neighborhood Dergon mod :3

Last edited:
Hiya Zen, I like your sense of humor xD I feel like you'll fit in quite well here in the Nation :3

Lemme know if you gots any questions bout the site, and I'll see ya 'round! :D

Derg, your friendly neighborhood Dergon mod :3

Woo! I feel so honoured lol
Will totally hit u up when i need someone to hold my hand
ur claws aren't that sharp right??

Woo! I feel so honoured lol
Will totally hit u up when i need someone to hold my hand
ur claws aren't that sharp right??
Pffft, disregard the purple name and Moderator banner. I ain't all that.
Lel, sounds good! ^^
They're pretty sharp actually, but I can retract 'em so you're good xD

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

yooo lol thanks for the copypasta, i rly like spaghetti
no but like thanks for acknowledging my fledgling thread and i will say hi when i see u around

yooo lol thanks for the copypasta, i rly like spaghetti
no but like thanks for acknowledging my fledgling thread and i will say hi when i see u around
I use the same intro for everyone, it gets tiring typing a new one out

Hello Zen! Welcome to RoleplayNation!! If you're ever looking for a role play partner, you can always count on me to Roleplay with you! Also you're always welcomed to join any of my group role plays that I've made. I hope you enjoy your time on RoleplayNation!!

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Hello new friend~! it's nice to meet a fellow Canadian eh ;D Kudos for you to study psychology, hopefully, you are enjoying the program (history major here!).

I LIVE FOR THE SHOUJO LIFE TBH.<3:bishiesparklesl:<3 *calms down*

I hope you enjoy your stay here:closed eyes open smile:

@SunsetRoses
well when u put it like that, the "beautiful" nation, i'm not too sure im fitting in lmaooo
jokes jokes thanks for the greeting <3 ur profile pic is an accurate example of the word beautiful tho *w*

Yooo, are you me?

I also hail from the land of hockey and maple syrup, also am studying (bio)psychology in university, also prefer male roles, also get mistaken for a child because Asian, etc. etc.

@SunsetRoses
well when u put it like that, the "beautiful" nation, i'm not too sure im fitting in lmaooo
jokes jokes thanks for the greeting <3 ur profile pic is an accurate example of the word beautiful tho *w*
Trust me I don't fit very well either. XD When lovely people compliment my profile picture, however, I feel like a 'shiny' gem. ;)

(I like your profile pic, too, by the way.)

@Grouse
yoooooooooooooo if we met irl do u think we'd break the universe???
i hope ur not on the west coast beCAUSE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE
(jk jk)

i wasn't carded the other day for a beer i bought during happy hour and i had a mini crisis for the 10 minutes it took for me to inhale my poutine and lager lmao

Trust me I don't fit very well either. XD When lovely people compliment my profile picture, however, I feel like a 'shiny' gem. ;)

(I like your profile pic, too, by the way.)

shoooooot u must b v polished by now then HUUEEEEEEEEE
*is super smooth*

Users who are viewing this thread