Chitchat OOC

TheGrimOne

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing."
I am new to this site so perhaps I overlooked it but I did not see an Out Of Character chat thread so I've created one. Come chat it up. I personally do not care what is discussed or who has what to say, though I'm sure the admins would like everyone to abide by the community rules.

Then I think I shall keep this here for just an all around OOC gathering hub, if the adminis permit.

Strange. This site is much different to what I'm accustomed, though I RPd 10 years ago so of course things are much different. Such as the not being rude or derogatory rule. I tend to speak my mind and find censorship to be oppressive, thus I shall probably be banned before long anyways.

The way this forum works, technically all threads outside Roleplay sections are Out of Character, since roleplays are placed within specific areas. OOC threads for specific roleplays can be placed in Extra Pages.
You can refer to this guide which explains how the forums work.

Such as the not being rude or derogatory rule. I tend to speak my mind and find censorship to be oppressive, thus I shall probably be banned before long anyways.
I firmly believe it is possible to speak your mind without being rude or using derogatory terms. We don't censor opinions if you simply don't agree with something. But, for example, if you make it clear you want to demean and personally attack a user for their opinions, then it would be rules violation.

The way this forum works, technically all threads outside Roleplay sections are Out of Character, since roleplays are placed within specific areas. OOC threads for specific roleplays can be placed in Extra Pages.
You can refer to this guide which explains how the forums work.

I firmly believe it is possible to speak your mind without being rude or using derogatory terms. We don't censor opinions if you simply don't agree with something. But, for example, if you make it clear you want to demean and personally attack a user for their opinions, then it would be rules violation.
This is true, yes. I simply come from a time where people had thicker skin I guess. Even my old RP community we all bullied each other and were at each other's throats with differences in opinions from time to time but at the end of the day we were still like family. No matter what was said or done at the end of the day it was all love. I don't know, I'd just rather have hardened people on my team who can take and roll with the punches than some squishies who crumble when confronted if that makes any sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back