• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I also ship chad and camree as Charee (its also cute cause it sounds like cheree which he calls camree alot)

That’s true- Athena would be like, “nope nope nope nope and uh nope.”

(just so everyone knows All of my characters are NPC's! so I'll be adding more of them soon!)

hi!! so sorry for the absence, I've been moving and I misplaced my computer up until now (was put in a kitchen box XD) am I still able to do this rp through my current character or making a new one.

of course you can! just please make sure to post! and if you could take the test in the Lore thread

hunniebunnie hunniebunnie I don't see your character being accepted
it needs to be accepted by either Chloe The Care Bear or Ethereal Dreams before you can rp
Also please read the rules in the lore tab

Ok it's just that iv seen many people in my old days on this site where they would just create a character and start rping immediately without their character being accepted so I tend to be a bit over-reactive in those terms

I drew some of the main characters Charlie: front center, Camree: left of charlie, Chad: right of charlie, Grace: front left, Silva: front right. sammy: the only teddy bear, Revar: the only black haired one, Celesty: pink haired boy, Vera: curly red head, april: black head band, Kat: right of vera, Wynn: the one holding sammy, buffy: the one in the orange prison uniform, rex: fire hair boy with horns, Athena: top right corner, victoria: left of athena

a bit late but not too late. i think atleast
just make your character and wait for either Chloe or Ethereal to accept it then join the rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back