• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC

Yes Lucien, pull out the sympathy card towards those you've wronged. that seems to be a good idea. /sarcasm

Cebel Cebel Rabernous Rabernous MiChuu MiChuu Chigetsu Chigetsu , so, I'm gonna take a break from the main story. Feel free to do whatever side stuff you want. You guys can even GM your own thing.

Some changes: Everyone with light armor, you get +2 Evasion instead of +1. Feel free to make changes to your CS and redistribute points and change proficiency. Ima continue the main story next weekend if you guys are still interested to make episode 2?

Cebel Cebel Rabernous Rabernous MiChuu MiChuu Chigetsu Chigetsu , so, I'm gonna take a break from the main story. Feel free to do whatever side stuff you want. You guys can even GM your own thing.

Some changes: Everyone with light armor, you get +2 Evasion instead of +1. Feel free to make changes to your CS and redistribute points and change proficiency. Ima continue the main story next weekend if you guys are still interested to make episode 2?
Aight, got it πŸ‘

Enjoy the rest of the week Zer0 Zer0 :D

Does this include equipment choice? Like the armor or acc? Can we also buy items?

And yes, I am still going for EP2 xS

Does this include equipment choice? Like the armor or acc? Can we also buy items?

And yes, I am still going for EP2 xS
No, the starting items you have left remain the same, but yes you can buy and do stuff to earn silvers too.

Lianna:...
Lianna: So you fucking killed a whole town for a fucking shoe.

also Lianna: You were raising your weapon against me, sorry if my instinct was to incapacitate you.

Also Lianna: welp there goes my plan but, how nice of him to give us another way to kill him. I'll just have to send mr.barman a sorry note.

Got it Zer0 Zer0 .

I'm still down for Ep2 of course~

I'm thinking of playing another character tho. Are you guys okay with that? Just let me know.

Per chance , can we have the rest of the party keep the phoenix down instead if so?

Last edited:
Cebel Cebel MiChuu MiChuu Rabernous Rabernous Chigetsu Chigetsu , Hallo. So, I made changes to the weapon proficiencies and weapons.

Weapon Proficiencies have turned into Battle Feats. You may choose to keep your current weapon proficiency or pick one of these:
  1. Back-stab
    Sneak attacks (non-area) deal +1 damage. (Cost: 1 Mp)
  2. Combat Medic
    You can use non-offensive spells or items as a minor action.
  3. Glory Kill
    Critical +1. At a critical melee hit, after writing a blow by blow account of how your character dealt the blow like an action movie star, you heal either 1 Hp OR 2 Mp.
  4. Overwhelming
    After defeating an opponent, you gain 1 extra attack on your next turn. (Cost: 1 Mp)
  5. Patient Defense
    Replaces the minor action "Take Cover". You have +2 Evasion against ranged and area attacks. And enemies have disadvantage to their rolls against you until your next turn.

Weapons are now these:
  1. Heavy
    Weight 2. Once per turn, you can make an area attack with -2 to hit, to damage a number of foes = Strength that are clustered around you. Two-handed.
    Damage: 2 | Slam Damage: 1
    Hit: +0
  2. Light
    Weight 1. Can be dual-wielded by equipping a second light weapon in your off-hand. When dual-wielded you can use a minor action to make an extra attack. One-handed.
    Damage: 1
    Hit: +1
  3. Mage
    Weight 1. Attack range: 1/2 football field. +2 Spell Power. You can cast the origin point of your spell within your weapon's attack range.
  4. Ranged
    Weight 2. Attack range: football field. "Aim", Use a minor action to stay still, reducing your Evasion by -1, but gaining +2 hit to your next ranged attack. You have -2 to attack rolls when melee attackers are engaged with you. Two-handed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back