• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC

E
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

What will our heroes do now?

Zer0

Haiku Hitman
8ef3e02f24caa862c392982ce1c5e54c.jpg
" Welcome, let's keep all questions and out-of-character chats here."

Last edited:
Salazar starting silver 1d100 = 31x2 from Loot = 62 silvers.
Salazar starting items 4d20:
  • Bag of Folding
    Any clothes you put inside will come out clean, freshly ironed, pressed, and folded. Carrying capacity = Strength x3
  • Toolbox
    Weight 1. +2 to Crafting, lock-picking, and disable machine rolls. During hunting and foraging, you gather more resources = Dexterity.
  • Skull Helm
    +1 Intimidation. Accessory. Weight 1.
  • Loot
    Double your current silver.

Lianna's Starting Silver: 1D100 = 88 sils
Lianna's Starting items: 4D20

Trauma Kit
+2 to Healing rolls. Heals 1 Hp. DC 10 intelligence roll stabilizes dying character. Every extra 1 hour performing the medical operation gives +1 to Trauma Kit rolls.

Eye Bone (original roll)
Attracts a pumpkin-dog-chest monster that allows you to store items inside it. Has a carrying capacity of 20, yet when you pick it up, its weight is 2 no matter how much items are inside it. It follows the smell of the eyebone absentmindedly, not its owner. If it dies, all the items inside it disappears.

x3 Letters of Introduction
Each letter allows you to do one of the following: enter one forbidden establishment, arrange a meeting with an influencial individual, be part of one secret gathering, or gain safe passage.
Chocobo
Your faithful mount. Has a 3 Hex speed on the world map. Can carry 2 people with an extra carrying capacity of 40 when saddled.

Last edited:
Lianna's Starting Silver: 1D100 = 88 sils
Lianna's Starting items: 4D20

Trauma Kit
+2 to Healing rolls. Heals 1 Hp. DC 10 intelligence roll stabilizes dying character. Every extra 1 hour performing the medical operation gives +1 to Trauma Kit rolls.
Crockpot (the last reroll)
Weight 1. +2 to Cooking and alchemy rolls. Comes with a mess kit, skinning knife, and a collection of containers for monster parts, unknown liquids, and acid.
x3 Letters of Introduction
Each letter allows you to do one of the following: enter one forbidden establishment, arrange a meeting with an influencial individual, be part of one secret gathering, or gain safe passage.
Chocobo
Your faithful mount. Has a 3 Hex speed on the world map. Can carry 2 people with an extra carrying capacity of 40 when saddled.
Oh, you only get to reroll if you get the same item. Trauma kit is x2 kits.

Ferro's Starting Silver: 1D100
Ferro's Starting items: 4D20
bought:
Backpack - 10g
Disguise - 2g
Map - 2g
Traps x3 WT 1- 10g
Fishing Rod WT 1 - 2g

Starting Items:
1.Hunter's Kit
2.Guardian Spirit - Frog
3.Crockpot WT 1
4.Artist's Case WT 1

Last edited:
Lowe's Starting Silver: 1D100= 17 sils
Lowe's Starting items: 4D20 =

Starting Items:
1. Shop Item - Maneuver Gear
2. Smoked Bacon
3. x3 Fireworks
4. Toolbox

Last edited:
Zer0 Zer0 anything I can spot in the Wharf near Lucien's exit that I can use to check on the ones following me without looking back? A crowd I can blend into; a mirror or any shiny surface I can look at, or alleyway I can turn in to get the drop on em?

Zer0 Zer0 anything I can spot in the Wharf near Lucien's exit that I can use to check on the ones following me without looking back? A crowd I can blend into; a mirror or any shiny surface I can look at, or alleyway I can turn in to get the drop on em?
Oh, is your character following Lucien?

Zero Zero Wanted to from a safe distance(around 80-100 meters away- close enough to watch but needing a few seconds of a sprint to fully cover), but he's willing to take a detour and make sure he shakes off anyone stalking him first. Precautions.

Last edited:
Zero Zero Wanted to from a distance, but he's willing to take a detour and make sure he shakes off anyone stalking him first. Precautions.
Ahhh, then please make a stealth roll first, and then a perception roll. The first one is dex, second one is int.

Whoever is following you will contest your roll.

We'll roll 1d12's.

Because you don't know whoever is following you, their int and dex modifiers are unknown.

Aight, let me give that a roll. Hang tight.

Stealth Roll: 3(roll)+4(dex)+ 2(Larceny)= 9 (please disregard the 4: I pressed the wrong throw dice button)
Perception Roll: 10(roll)+3(int)= 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back