• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC

Weapons are now these:
  1. Heavy
    Weight 2. Once per turn, you can make an area attack with -2 to hit, to damage a number of foes = Strength that are clustered around you. Two-handed.
    Damage: 2 | Slam Damage: 1
    Hit: +0
  2. Light
    Weight 1. Can be dual-wielded by equipping a second light weapon in your off-hand. When dual-wielded you can use a minor action to make an extra attack. One-handed.
    Damage: 1
    Hit: +1
  3. Mage
    Weight 1. Attack range: 1/2 football field. +2 Spell Power. You can cast the origin point of your spell within your weapon's attack range.
  4. Ranged
    Weight 2. Attack range: football field. "Aim", Use a minor action to stay still, reducing your Evasion by -1, but gaining +2 hit to your next ranged attack. You have -2 to attack rolls when melee attackers are engaged with you. Two-handed.
Oh Boi, magic weapon! :O

Zer0 Zer0 , just making it clear: No disadvantage against melee attackers with mage weapon?

Cebel Cebel , how much time did you want to skip? And, imma assume you didn't go with Katarina and Lianna?
I'm thinking around 8 hours after the battle
also I forgot about that last bit, Imma change the tone a bit so that I'm resting on the topside too

Oh yeah since Cebel got us into a premise where he woke up in a bed, can it be an old aquaintance of Lianna?

Awaiting revival- I think I'll stick with Lowe for a while. XD

Might change his proficiencies tho

Edit: Actually, you know, Lucien likes to toy especially with peeps in power right? Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
Awaiting revival- I think I'll stick with Lowe for a while. XD

Might change his proficiencies tho

Edit: Actually, you know, Lucien likes to toy especially with peeps in power right? Zer0 Zer0
Yea. You know, I'll have Lowe revived already. Let's assume the crown was already given?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back