• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC

D12 right?

Edit: Looks like the twin is still angry.

come on, Lianna use your military expertise and use the logical way to shield yourself.

She was going to hit the angry twin regardless whether she suceeded or nah.
I mean, look, the die is rolled. I assume major action is used to persuade, you cannot do both. I know that the combat roll was made beforehand too, but you took the opportunity to try and prevent more death instead.

No? Tis there in the CS. You know for now, let's keep it like this. Ima offer to change up the CS stats and prificiency for everyone after this scenario.
Sorry, I thought for sure I changed it to Charm when making the gear part of the character sheet.

OH SO THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. Salazar the Sample have Charm

I was using his CS as reference that I probably thought I put it already.

xD Guess I'll die hahahaha jk hit me with your best shot hahaha

yep In hindsight, Lianna should've just hit her instead of trying to hit the feels hahaha

Cebel Cebel , ima roll for the enemies. You still have your minor and major actions. You do have the choice to persuade them to stop. DC10 Int roll like the others adding charm proficiency if you have it.

Edit: I think that's 8 for Marley even if Ferro Guards. And the archer hits too even if Ferro does guard and take cover. That's -3 Hp. If you do choose to have Ferro do persuasion, if it fails, please make a death save DC10 Strength roll adding survival proficiency.

Werecat Archer -->+2 hit, 1 dmg

Marley -->2 dmg, +4 hit, spending +1 manna for +1 hit.

Twin Archer 1 (revived by Lucien) --> +2 hit from previous aim, spend 1Mp for +1 hit

Last edited:
So Lucien and crew will take the following, and give the scroll and crown to Katarina. Chigetsu Chigetsu MiChuu MiChuu Cebel Cebel Rabernous Rabernous

Katarina:
- 1 Regalia Gauntlets
-1 Skull Helm
+ 1 sealed scroll
+ Camilla's crown

Lianna:
- 1 Scalpel Daggers
- 1 Disguise
- 3 letters of introduction

Ferro:
- 1 Bonepick Daggers
- 3 traps