• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I just realized that I spelled my dragon's name different three different times. So sorry about that! Went back and fixed it.
NILZIR. It's all still so new, haha.

Question:
Is there a way for riders to communicate with other riders discreetly like the paper message Rydell sent us?
Or do we have to speak to eachother directly to instigate conversation?

Also, does each dragon and rider have a telepathic connection to their dragon? Or is it just certain pairs?

I should clarify that if you read about the Celestial Order, each rider has a comlink used to communicate to other riders. Their comlink usually looks like an ordinary object. For example, someone could be using a necklace or a watch or any other ordinary object. Rydel uses letters because he is paranoid that they can be hacked. Also, not all riders can communicate telepathically to their dragons, and even if they can, there is a very short range. If you are within city limits, then connection is fine. However, if you are in another nation, they would not be able to hear one another. Hopefully, this clarifies.
AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
This is what makes your characters so fun! They are different and each will react differently. Have fun!!

And just a fyi, we are trying to have a post up everyday by 9pm. So, make sure those who want to post, to post before 9pm so you are ready for the next post.

Take this time to get to know one another rider and dragon alike. When you are done just go to sleep. Evan will wake you all in the morning.

This next post, everyone will have a mini mission before meeting with Evan woods. You will see your characters name at the top of each post. So remember that you don't have to reply to all of them. Just yours. This is an opportunity to gain information that may help you further in this mission.

Ninja Jane Ninja Jane

I do find it interesting that each character has been pulled to different areas and/or people. I've never been apart of a RP who started it off like this. I can't help but wonder why you chose where and why each character would go and be with. It is intriguing!

Ninja Jane Ninja Jane

I do find it interesting that each character has been pulled to different areas and/or people. I've never been apart of a RP who started it off like this. I can't help but wonder why you chose where and why each character would go and be with. It is intriguing!
Well I am glad you are enjoying it. More fun to come!

So you are welcomed to reply to each individual reply but you don't have to. There is going to be another post soon to get this story along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back