OOC

If I don't get my cs up tonight (which seems rather likely as I am drained atm, but I stiill may be able to finish it) I will certainly get it up early-ish tromorrow. Just keeping you informed.

Reinhardt Reinhardt

I'm looking forward to it.

In the meantime, I am at a crossroad - either to grant a unnecessarily low amount of bonus SP and DC (to promote growth), or grant a higher amount of bonus SP and DC (to give way to an easier start). I'll get my mind on a decision soon, hopefully it would be the one that would be more effective in terms of testing out the system, as well as making a grand experience out of this.

I finally posted mah sheet! :D

Either decision seems to have its fair pros and cons, but I'm sure the one you choose will work out well. ^.^

looking over the other sheets, I realized that everyone else has more detail in thier equipment so I'mma fix dat xD

Is this in addition to any base SP we might receive at the beginning of the campaign? Also, thank you! :3

Is this in addition to any base SP we might receive at the beginning of the campaign?
In a way, yes. Since most likely I am inclining to do a system test right off the bat then proceed to lore and story fluff.

On another note, only the IC thread remains. We'll be starting soon enough.

Looks like Kiowa is facing some certain difficulties, and is unable to participate. The character will be held inactive, as I wait for her possible return. Do not worry, we will still push through.

The post is delayed for now, but is assured to arrive tomorrow. My apologies for this, I did not expect a sudden submission deadline to pop up.

Ok. :3 My post is up. I have no idea if I did it properly, though, so if I made any mistakes, please let me know!

yeah, yesterday was unexpectedly lively for me too, so i ended up only had time for one post, but i should have mine out today as well!

by the way, Reinhardt Reinhardt , should our characters be noticing each other in our introduction posts, or would they be arriving at different times?

should our characters be noticing each other in our introduction posts, or would they be arriving at different times?

This is entirely up to you. After the introductory posts, I will be doing another GM post to group you up, but getting a bit of interaction before actual grouping is always good.

So, I made it seem like there was some sort of event or group altercation on the other side of the Southton gate with my post. Does anyone have any ideas for what to do with that?

mine's done! the prose is kinda heavily purple, but i figure that's probably what it's like inside hawren's pov anyway. sorry if it doesn't read well, though; i'll improve!

You could make it as if the people of Sorleim are expecting you.

that's what i went with, though i didn't take it much farther than that because i'm a coward because if i did, my post would probably end up a lot longer, and it took awhile as it is.

Hmm... expecting us, eh? I'm thinking then that perhaps a short fist-fight broke out between two young youths while the town was waiting? The image I have in my mind is that two young boys have been town enemies, and in the anxiety of the waiting town, they start having a physical confrontation. Perhaps one of the boys attacks the other's dog, or something.

The fight is broken up, but since tensions are a little high overall, perhaps things got a bit heated or something with the elders scolding them?

Hmm... expecting us, eh? I'm thinking then that perhaps a short fist-fight broke out between two young youths while the town was waiting? The image I have in my mind is that two young boys have been town enemies, and in the anxiety of the waiting town, they start having a physical confrontation. Perhaps one of the boys attacks the other's dog, or something.

The fight is broken up, but since tensions are a little high overall, perhaps things got a bit heated or something with the elders scolding them?

that'd be fine by me. i can change the last part of my post if that's what you wanna do instead?

Users who are viewing this thread