OOC

@Lettuce mate, don't put this on @MrEvilMexican

You gave no notice. You absolutely did not that say you don't know what to post after the rp began. You dropped the ball. 

And you're right, this conversation is unnecessary, but only because rather than fix your (and only your) mistake, you started a petty argument to insist that someone is more wrong than you

Youre right, i didnt. I was thinking about the wrong roleplay. That detail was wrong, im sorry. 

All i wanted was a fucking apology. "Sorry, i shouldnt have posted on your profile, it wont happen again" is really all i wanted to read, then i would have been like "its fine bro, ill respond today or tomorrow"

All i wanted was a fucking apology. "Sorry, i shouldnt have posted on your profile, it wont happen again" is really all i wanted to read, then i would have been like "its fine bro, ill respond today or tomorrow"

Then why didn't you just pm him yourself in response. Why come on to the OOC to get all of the rest of us involved?

I call BS. At this point it would have been far easier and more successful to just fix your own mistake (is. Post) and then ask for an apology. I mean, if you don't post objectively you owe us an apology more than he owes you.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why you quit only after you have ones him and told him your issues personally and decide to do so. Then you tell people, not before. 

An apology was all i wanted guys

Shit he could have pmed me the apology

Im not that hard to appease

Don't care mate. No-one needs to appease you. You've had a net negative impact on this to. Literally no posts.

You don't deserve anything

Don't care mate. No-one needs to appease you. You've had a net negative impact on this to. Literally no posts.

You don't deserve anything

If i posted after he decided to post on my profile and then demanded an apology, i would have been proving to him that he could do that again and expect the same response. Wanting an apology and then posting is the reasonable response. And, if i had gotten an apology, you could have expected a post today or tomorrow. 

If i posted after he decided to post on my profile and then demanded an apology, i would have been proving to him that he could do that again and expect the same response. Wanting an apology and then posting is the reasonable response. And, if i had gotten an apology, you could have expected a post today or tomorrow. 

I don't think you understand, you pm him saying somthin like "hey I know you were just looking for me but please don't post those kinds of things in my timeline, I would appreciate an apology " then he may or may have not apologized, I'm pretty sure he is only mad because of your over reaction. You could quit or not from there and all this nonsense would not have happened. 

I don't think you understand, you pm him saying somthin like "hey I know you were just looking for me but please don't post those kinds of things in my timeline, I would appreciate an apology " then he may or may have not apologized, I'm pretty sure he is only mad because of your over reaction. You could quit or not from there and all this nonsense would not have happened. 

Im not even mad anymore. That passed over last week. I just want him to apologize, then ill post tonight or tomorrow, and never bring this up again. Most likely tomorrow, should he do so. 

Im not even mad anymore. That passed over last week. I just want him to apologize, then ill post tonight or tomorrow, and never bring this up again. Most likely tomorrow, should he do so. 

1, you still refuse to take responsibility for your own actions and mistakes but I can't force you to do that. 

2, of you aren't mad why do you still insist on an apology?

Look, I get doing somethings just for the fact of the matter, but you're in the wrong here.  Yes, he's being stubborn by not wanting to apologize, but you are the one who turned the whole debacle into a big thing.  I'm sure he would have happily apologized if you hadn't made it a matter of him defending his pride.

1, you still refuse to take responsibility for your own actions and mistakes but I can't force you to do that. 

2, of you aren't mad why do you still insist on an apology?

Mostly, so that i can be sure it wont happen again. The moment i see "im sorry, it wont happen again" is the moment ill be like "if i dont respond by 5pm tomorrow, pm me", which is my standard response to someone wanting me to respond and me not being sure when ill have time

Mostly, so that i can be sure it wont happen again. The moment i see "im sorry, it wont happen again" is the moment ill be like "if i dont respond by 5pm tomorrow, pm me", which is my standard response to someone wanting me to respond and me not being sure when ill have time

That doesn't even make sense. By doing this giant debate thingy you have made is very clear to EVERYONE in the rp that you DO NOT like people posting similar comments on your timeline. We get it and he gets it, what is the point now? Now you are just keeping this up and denying that you were ever in the wrong simply because of your pride. He won't apologize because of his pride. We are at a stand still and it's time to drop this whole thing and go on with rp.

I POSTED ONCE on your profile. I don't know how clear that is. ONCE ON YOUR FUCKING PROFILE. It is your problem if you drop out for half an eternity... you could've at least given a ONE LINE heads up. From what i've seen in OOC, you're fine with one-lining. (and I'm talking about OOC here.)

If you want your apology, then you can have it. Sorry but i didn't have time to make fancy wrapping but here it is.

Sowwy

I'm on a budget and black highlight was the cheapest.

I POSTED ONCE on your profile. I don't know how clear that is. ONCE ON YOUR FUCKING PROFILE. It is your problem if you drop out for half an eternity... you could've at least given a ONE LINE heads up. From what i've seen in OOC, you're fine with one-lining. (and I'm talking about OOC here.)

If you want your apology, then you can have it. Sorry but i didn't have time to make fancy wrapping but here it is.

Sowwy

I'm on a budget and black highlight was the cheapest.

Yeah, you posted once. And i wanted an apology for you doing that. Then, we could have continued the roleplay, and never talked about this again. One of my best friends fucked up on a roleplay worse than you did commenting on my profile, and I'm still best friends with him. Forgive and forget isn't realistic, but forgiving someone for fucking something up DOES happen. Also, forgetting but not forgiving also happens, but i doubt this would have happened here if you apologized. 

I made a fucking scene. That is my fault, I commented while my anger was still hot and didn't think shit through. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry if that offended you. 

But this is a week later. You agitated me earlier, but i have cooled down from that. That's how my temper works. My temper blazes quickly, but also extinguishes just as quickly. 

Maybe i should have pm'd you instead. No taking that action back, but ill remember to do that instead if someone posts on my profile instead of pming me. I wont just immediately do what my temper tells me to. 

But goddammit THIS is some bullshit. I have a fucking twelve year old sister who acts more mature than you do. I wanted an apology, the words 'im sorry i wont do that again' or even 'yo, i didnt realize that would upset you, wont happen again.'

As i said, i didnt even realize other posts had happened. I didnt forget about this roleplay, but i had forgotten that there had been an intro post. Life got in the way. My fault. Monday of last week i realized it had started. Shit, maybe it was monday night, i was tired, and decided to put it off until i actually had time. I dont know, i dont remember, and i dont really care. We know the story of tuesday. I was on to talk to a friend of mine, and that was it, because i didnt have the energy to do anything after working on statistics homework for three hours. THAT was why you saw my posting on my profile, talking about... My chronophobia, i believe? Whatever, not an important detail. 

Those things are MY fault, and strictly my own. Well, the tests werent, but the rest was. The post was YOUR fault. You couldnt be bothered to push the pm button instead of posting on my profile. 

you actually bothered to post this much...

i f*cking give up in life. I quit.

Friendly reminder people:  quiting life is never the answer.  Nor is violence... or over-reactions...  penguins are only occasionally solutions, so I can't really support them, either, but in the end what matters is everyone's over everything and we can attempt to revive this rp.  And if that doesn't work, we all just move on with life.

Friendly reminder people:  quiting life is never the answer.  Nor is violence... or over-reactions...  penguins are only occasionally solutions, so I can't really support them, either, but in the end what matters is everyone's over everything and we can attempt to revive this rp.  And if that doesn't work, we all just move on with life.

I tried. I tried to revive it. I even considered rebooting it...

but somehow this is my fault now...

T-T

My talents include:

-Worshipping Ancient False Gods

-Pissing People Off

-Being Branded as The Mastermind Behind Like Everything...

I give up.

T-T

My talents include:

-Pissing People Off

I give up.

Honestly, man, you didn't really do anything wrong.  For one, this was probably dying before Lettuce did anything, and for two, you handled Lettuce better than most people would've.  But hail C'Thulu and better luck next time.  I blame the Christians...  or the politicians...  possibly the penguins I mentioned earlier, as well.  But A for effort on your part.  Solid C- for Lettuce and C for everyone else.

T-T

My talents include:

-Pissing People Off

I give up.

Ive said this at least eight times

ALL i wanted was for you to say "im sorry, that wont happen again"

Am i mad over the post on my profile? No, not anymore. Should i have handled things better? Definitely. Am i mad over how you handled apologizing? That's an understatement. 

But damned if im not still willing to sort things out. Im still interested in the roleplay. You want to fix shit? Im still here. If i wasnt still willing, i would have left. 

If I may, I'd just like to state my own opinions on the matter. I in no way, shape or form mean to offend or attack anyone with this, and if I do unintentionally end up coming off that way, I apologize in advance. If you all disagree with me, that's perfectly fine. If I am in any way objectively in the wrong, as I have only just read through all this, I would appreciate if you respectfully let me know. 

I feel that no one really handled this all too well, to be honest. Yes, Lettuce was at fault for stirring up drama like this and letting their temper take over, but they did apologize and take responsibility in the end. However, it looks to me like this mob mentality against them wasn't really helping the situation, either, and neither did some of the more aggressive and unnecessary behaviour some of you seemed to display towards them. At this point, had someone at least have portrayed more mature behaviour, and attempted to deflate the situation in a neutral, calmer, manner, without taking sides, I feel this could have blown over a lot faster. This honestly could have been over by now. May I suggest just moving on and continuing the RP? Both Lettuce and MrEvilMexican have apologized. 

Again, this is only my opinion on the matter after looking over things rather rushedly just recently. I do not mean to offend anyone or take sides with this. I hope all of you have a fine day/evening. 

•  

by cthulhu's tentacles...

I've tried to revive the rp, apologised and quit. WHAT ELSE DO YOU GUYS WANT?

Im gonna go punch the nameless king to death...

I agree with Solaire as well. I tried to handle this as best I could and I kinda botched it I guess. This been a very unpleasant time of hosting something for the first time. I would like to just drop all of this stuff and go back to the rp, none of this stuff matters now. 

Users who are viewing this thread