OOC

Thank goodness! I am an okay writer, I am jus not good at writing paragraph after paragraph.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is up to the boss, I am temporarily playing as her, but you have a little catching up to do on how she acts to certain people... If you are able to play as her.

I hate threads when they are inactive at this time. Makes me want to pull my hairs out, I don't want to leave the interaction with Osana though because that'd be rude. Guess I have to practice patience...

I do believe Ayano has a sweet side but I'm not sure if that's how she would show it (though that's left to interpretation) . But overall I think that a whole bunch of drama could of waited until a few more pages/replies though that's me personally. You do you okay?

That is up to the boss, I am temporarily playing as her, but you have a little catching up to do on how she acts to certain people... If you are able to play as her.

You misunderstand. I thought Ayano was already taken so I wanted to know if I could play her male counterpart. Playing her as her normal gender is fine too though.

At some point, I'm planning on making characters based off of Kiryl
latest
and Alena
latest
Are you guys okay with that?

Users who are viewing this thread