OOC

Just so I know, is there any specific type of character I should avoid

Or is everything (within the fandom of course) for grabs

@Judeauofaltrades

Also, is having multiple characters allowed. Either way, I'm going to start making my character now

For canon characters, do we just fill out a Character Sheet for them as well

I feel like we should have a Yan - chan and a Sempai first. I'm fine with taking them temporarily until we get someone else who wants to use them unless someone else wants to play as them.

@Judeauofaltrades @TaraSobiki @gaywes @Naruyashan

Also, I didn't expect Gei to be so popular. I mean he has two yanderes after him. 

I'll be Yan-chan, I know how to be psychotic, but do the people get their crushes? Like it depends on what each character dose right? and dose Senpai have a dark side?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. We have a Yan-chan.

Really it depends, I mean for one two characters are going after the same character  although, I'm not against a little polyamory 

I wouldn't really know how to play Senpai but I wouldn't mind assigning myself to the role temporarily .

(Not willing to let this die.)

@TaraSobiki

OK, I'll make a temporary CS for you

To be honest, we just need to have him so he's there but you don't really have to control him.

This is great, thanks for accepting my character idea, and letting me be apart of this! I won't let you down! I may have to adjust rp style though.

I refuse to let this die, even if I have to control everyone else in the school That's a lot of CS but it's worth it.

lol, yep. I can't wait, Wes Hasimoto at your service! and Yan-chan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back