OOC

Jimin is so adorable oml 

Ikr he's gonna kill me one day.

I can't wait for this to start like I already know how to start off Ha Joon's first post and I know for a fact Ji Yeon's gonna be waking up and heading to the house at like midnight rip  wait now that I think about it what time IC will the RP start off at. Like when all the characters are getting off work or 

1 minute ago, Brooke ~ said:

OMFG

FETUS JIMIN

YES <3  

Ikr he's gonna kill me one day.

I can't wait for this to start like I already know how to start off Ha Joon's first post and I know for a fact Ji Yeon's gonna be waking up and heading to the house at like midnight rip  wait now that I think about it what time IC will the RP start off at. Like when all the characters are getting off work or 

Probs the afternoon

Probs the afternoon

okay perfect

cant wait for this

neither can I lmao i feel like shipping ji yeon with someone but idk who. I have a general idea of the type of person but I can't pinpoint someone atm

so do you guys live in a community with multiple of the same type of stores with completely different vibes. Like I have a grocery store near me that makes me sad cause one time we were getting fish and it was past the expiration date and the guy behind the counter just stuck another sticker on it like yOu aINT SLICK

and then there's another store  somewhat further down the road and it feels like people have died in there. am i the only one who thinks about these things

Last edited by a moderator:
okay perfect

neither can I lmao i feel like shipping ji yeon with someone but idk who. I have a general idea of the type of person but I can't pinpoint someone atm

so do you guys live in a community with multiple of the same type of stores with completely different vibes. Like I have a grocery store near me that makes me sad cause one time we were getting fish and it was past the expiration date and the guy behind the counter just stuck another sticker on it like yOu aINT SLICK

and then there's another store  somewhat further down the road and it feels like people have died in there. am i the only one who thinks about these things

I like already have ships planned out... I think I dunno 

I live really close the ghetto. There's a lot of tanning salons and nail places. Oml. I walk to the gas station a lot with my friends (it's not

in the ghetto tho. Thank god). 

I like already have ships planned out... I think I dunno 

I live really close the ghetto. There's a lot of tanning salons and nail places. Oml. I walk to the gas station a lot with my friends (it's not

in the ghetto tho. Thank god). 

the area im in isn't that bad but it has a really weird vibe. Like I never know what's gonna happen but not too much happens to begin with lmao. my friends and I normally go to chick fil a or chipotle or something (literally where the entire population of every school around here hangs out tbh)

guys

i'm planning to make a discord server for this bc the site will go offline, and changed sometime this month :/// 

would any of you join? 

Users who are viewing this thread