OOC

*Waves hellos to people*

What's up people?

Also, I suppose I might have meh character done tomorrow.... Or close... Depends on how long I sleep.

But at least she has a name now, so I'm getting somewhere I suppose.

*Waves hellos to people*

What's up people?

Also, I suppose I might have meh character done tomorrow.... Or close... Depends on how long I sleep.

But at least she has a name now, so I'm getting somewhere I suppose.

just us dying 'cause literally everyone in the roommates house is hot as hell. 

Also yes. Don't pull a 'me' and procrastinate for a week lel.

imnotaloneyess

ehhh i really only watch korean reality tv or like occasional kpop songs....

im more an anime/chinese shit person ^^;

anime lowkey gives me life.

oh

i've only stayed up to 6am like eight times so... i'm not a pro. TT

Whattuppppp

i am sitting here

ive completely flipped my sleeping schedule before. During the summer i tend to go to sleep at 10am and wake up late in the afternoon tbh. dont become like me youll regret it

im just playing league of legends, don't mind me ^.^
fckin cancer game

at least it isn't mabinogi lmao. such a bad game but i still play it cause why not amirite.

im just listening to some 2ne1 and crying because they disbanded.

ive completely flipped my sleeping schedule before. During the summer i tend to go to sleep at 10am and wake up late in the afternoon tbh. dont become like me youll regret it

at least it isn't mabinogi lmao. such a bad game but i still play it cause why not amirite.

im just listening to some 2ne1 and crying because they disbanded.

Shit. I would never. In the summer, I usually went to bed at like 3am. 

2ne1... my babies. i miss them so much. TT

[SIZE= 10px]YG said that the reason they broke up was Bom's mental health. :// She was getting so much hate, and was feeling guilty about it. She just wasn't doing too well mentally because of this. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]Hopefully they'll come back together as 2ne1 someday[/SIZE]

Shit. I would never. In the summer, I usually went to bed at like 3am. 

2ne1... my babies. i miss them so much. TT

[SIZE= 10px]YG said that the reason they broke up was Bom's mental health. :// She was getting so much hate, and was feeling guilty about it. She just wasn't doing too well mentally because of this. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]Hopefully they'll come back together as 2ne1 someday[/SIZE]

good good.

I need them to come back together again. Like they have to. And poor Bom didn't deserve any of that like she's so adorable why would you hate???  And then there are people blaming CL cause she's getting somewhere in America and I'm over here like

IMG_0694.PNG

good good.

I need them to come back together again. Like they have to. And poor Bom didn't deserve any of that like she's so adorable why would you hate???  And then there are people blaming CL cause she's getting somewhere in America and I'm over here like

IKR like wtf. they complain because her new music is like "kpop." WELL BITCH IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE AMERICAN HIPHOP SHIT RATHER THAN KPOP. Plus, she's not like a normal idol obviously. They should get over it because she's not going to change her new music because a few people don't like it, and it doesn't fit their standards.

Lifted was a great song omlll

IKR like wtf. they complain because her new music is like "kpop." WELL BITCH IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE AMERICAN HIPHOP SHIT RATHER THAN KPOP. Plus, she's not like a normal idol obviously. They should get over it because she's not going to change her new music because a few people don't like it, and it doesn't fit their standards.

Lifted was a great song omlll

honestly if they're gonna hate on her for wanting to get further in her career then they can actually go fuck themselves. People in this society are so picky just let her do what she wants to do. also remember that time when b-free or whoever the fuck bashed on namjoon and yoongi for 'leaving the underground'

lifted was actually beautiful omg. AhhhhH

honestly if they're gonna hate on her for wanting to get further in her career then they can actually go fuck themselves. People in this society are so picky just let her do what she wants to do. also remember that time when b-free or whoever the fuck bashed on namjoon and yoongi for 'leaving the underground'

lifted was actually beautiful omg. AhhhhH

[SIZE= 10px]Omg. UGH. I hate him oml. Namjoon and Yoongi are perfectly fine and are more successfully than his ass. I remember someone criticized them for going on stage with makeup on, and looking like girls... I'm pretty sure it was the same guy who bashed on them for leaving the underground... I don't remember. XD[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]YES THO. It was a work of art.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]Omg. UGH. I hate him oml. Namjoon and Yoongi are perfectly fine and are more successfully than his ass. I remember someone criticized them for going on stage with makeup on, and looking like girls... I'm pretty sure it was the same guy who bashed on them for leaving the underground... I don't remember. XD[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]YES THO. It was a work of art.  [/SIZE]

RIGHT?? Like I love them both and they don't need to change a single thing about themselves because they are perfect and that's what they wanted to do. And like bitch doesn't everyone wear makeup on stage. That guy istg. He's totally jealous that they got fame and he didn't.

YEAH. LIKE YOU GO. MAKE THAT PERFECTION FAM. Don't stop being amazing ever.

I'm crying all of my hardworking for my cs is gone

at least I have have seung ah's straight facts togther but

[SIZE= 11px]i feel unaccomplished and like hcing [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]also bok seung ah means peach in Korean lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Ah, my peach child is so cute [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm crying all of my hardworking for my cs is gone

at least I have have seung ah's straight facts togther but

[SIZE= 11px]i feel unaccomplished and like hcing [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]also bok seung ah means peach in Korean lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Ah, my peach child is so cute [/SIZE]

Aw :((( I'm sorry 

Don't worry about it. I took me a week to finish my characters XD 

YES. Omg. I love peach girl. That gives Mu Yeol even more of a reason to call her "peach" and "peach girl" 

Aw :((( I'm sorry 

Don't worry about it. I took me a week to finish my characters XD 

YES. Omg. I love peach girl. That gives Mu Yeol even more of a reason to call her "peach" and "peach girl" 

thanks for the motivation ^^

and yes omg and she'd just so angrily cute too 

and try to be strong and menacing but she ends up looking like a fluff ball

thanks for the motivation ^^

and yes omg and she'd just so angrily cute too 

and try to be strong and menacing but she ends up looking like a fluff ball

No problem ^^ 

Yes~ that's so cute. She's going to have to get use to the nickname sometime because Mu Yeol won't stop. 

Users who are viewing this thread