OOC

This might've been a bit too late to ask, but how far into the future is our technology? Some of our character sheets include holographic computers, so I assume pretty far into the future, but not so far as to space colonization?

I would say we never got the chance to space colonize with World War III then Ars Mundus and then the Supernatural

This would be during the 23 century, tech can vary between countries. Generally a lot of countries use Ars Mundus based tech. The old tech is kind of frowned upon due to WWIII

I would say we never got the chance to space colonize with World War III then Ars Mundus and then the Supernatural

This would be during the 23 century, tech can vary between countries. Generally a lot of countries use Ars Mundus based tech. The old tech is kind of frowned upon due to WWIII

Okay then.

Hey I'm new could I get a running update of the basic advancements? 

Basically meteors fell from the sky containing powerful items which pretty much no one has access to despite some people claiming the meteors, in other words they can't claim the items with the meteors. Four items however now refered to as Godsends have been accessed and they are in Japan. Japan recently had its government collaspe after government defense forces were crushed by a powerful new enemy. This has drawn many foreign interest to Japan. With many of the "good guys" gathering at a Summit being held by a faction called the Five Great Onmyouji Clans to discuss alliances and plans moving forward.

@Blitzer to start what if my character John Hunter and your character a fellow ki user went to the  as independants. But as they are Ki users decide to talk to each other before both sensing @TwistedTruth 's character and then heading to the nearby Mt Fuji to investigate?

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been busy with midterms. I'll have a post sometime soon tho.

@Blitzer to start what if my character John Hunter and your character a fellow ki user went to the  as independants. But as they are Ki users decide to talk to each other before both sensing @TwistedTruth 's character and then heading to the nearby Mt Fuji to investigate?

Sounds good. He's still has to arrive in Japan however. 

@Garuda Would Django be allowed in the proper meeting room of the summit? While he's not the leader of the Hong group, he's high up, but I think you said that only leaders of groups are allowed in. 

Anyway, for as Gar-San told me, you're going through a summit that only leaders of factions could debate. Maybe my char could be just a spectator or something similar(?).

Users who are viewing this thread