OOC

@TheWhiteLion @Scaver @Maiza Avaro @Alteras  @Shirou Emiya

If you want me to start this ASAP I will

The way I plan to start this is around a mysterious occurance of apparently pure white shooting stars landing different places on Earth some nights like it's not all one night but it has been a continuing occurence.

@Wickedkent I know you just joined so no rush here

@Arael    @KuroNoKami39  @Asteliaceae

If you guys are struggling with your characters please some something, I am here to help

Some nations may have already salvaged what fell and some could be fighting over what fell after hearing rumors of what the rocks contain. Generally what people do discover is a crystal pulsating with power of something that is contained within it. The opening conflict is going to be centered around the meteorites basically. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll try to get something up soon, I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time to figure out how a dark centric power would work without seeming OP... if anyone has suggestions I'm open to them! 

The way I plan to start this is around a mysterious occurance of apparently pure white shooting stars landing different places on Earth some nights like it's not all one night but it has been a continuing occurence.

If you guys are struggling with your characters please some something, I am here to help

Some nations may have already salvaged what fell and some could be fighting over what fell after hearing rumors of what the rocks contain. Generally what people do discover is a crystal pulsating with power of something that is contained within it. The opening conflict is going to be centered around the meteorites basically. 

I'm fine with waiting. It would allow the others to flesh out a character they truly like.

i'll try to get something up soon, I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time to figure out how a dark centric power would work without seeming OP... if anyone has suggestions I'm open to them! 

Just make it first then I can simply request adjustments be made to not make it seem OP

I'm fine with whatever at this point, no worries from me.

Not trying to rush anything, I'm fine with waiting I was just wandering how many people this Rp still needed and you told me, Thank you.

You could try using some sort of shadow magic that gets stronger the more shadow is available and the darker that available shadow is?

Not trying to rush anything, I'm fine with waiting I was just wandering how many people this Rp still needed and you told me, Thank you.

You could try using some sort of shadow magic that gets stronger the more shadow is available and the darker that available shadow is?

Thank you! Now time to pass that idea as my own and... 

I've said too much!!!

This might've been a bit too late to ask, but how far into the future is our technology? Some of our character sheets include holographic computers, so I assume pretty far into the future, but not so far as to space colonization?

Users who are viewing this thread