OOC

@Jennete For gangs, can we only interact with other players, or can we add in kind of npc goons to give the gang more size?

Update: @Smoaki @ArisenMoon @ReverseWells @Jofune Tsurabisu @NJN25

Okay so I hoping to open the roleplay tomorrow-ish but I am willing to wait till Monday. I will open it with your first task, very simple and easy to start getting everyone used to me throwing the dice element at you. I have decided that when you make the action to complete the task you will tag me and ask for a roll. I will roll for you so I know for sure it went according to the rules and I will inform you if you completed the action or not.

Tasks will be posted late Sunday Night's or early Monday Mornings and all groups will have all week to work on the task or take free time and do your own thing. If a task is taking longer than a week and is developing nicely I will extend the time. I love for a good plot to unfold nicely.

Remember you can ask any questions about your group or the rules or characters in the question section. Just tag whoever you hope to answer but others are allowed to try and help if they know the answer.

Leaders of Gangs, a helpful way to advance your group is to get to know your Second in commands. See how your relationships work together and how your partnership came to be.

Tag me if you want to have pinned tabs for your group to have private OOC chats. As in this is where the players for Agents can strategize. This is where the White cobras can strategize and so forth.

Also, Gangs or groups history in history page is Cannon if I give it a like. :)  

Lastly, we are waiting on @11254man, @Brooke ~, and @DizjayDeathPride to finish their CS. This is not to make you rush. Your spots as the Mayors Bodyguard, Second in Command to Red Lions, and Leader of White Cobras still stand. Just letting you know I will wait for you guys so no pressure.

Uh... I will say I have yet to do a dice-centric roleplay so you all might have to help me out with this, but I can learn Cx

so are we starting today? I saw ur post saying either today or tomorrow??

We would start today but the leader of the white cobras has still not posted their CS and I need that at least. They have messaged me great big parts of it so I know they are working on it. I will probably be posting the first task today and then open it Monday when he posts. If he posts today though, then we start today.

I will begin working on the opening post

Very excited to be apart of this. Just want to throw out that on Sundays it is usually very hard for me to roleplay until very late or very early in the day. Sunday is the only day where it may be hard to reach me. 

3 hours ago, papachan said:

Very excited to be apart of this. Just want to throw out that on Sundays it is usually very hard for me to roleplay until very late or very early in the day. Sunday is the only day where it may be hard to reach me. 

that is a okay! Everything will end Sunday because I will be posting the new task. You will then get to check on it Monday and participate the rest of the week :)  

Users who are viewing this thread