OOC

I found my FC for her daughter! I'm either going to name her Montrea like as in Montreal or Syra as in Syracuse!

tumblr_inline_nmene8a89X1slrvm0_500.gif

I think I am going to use Alyssa Sutherland from Vikings as Silvah

YASS

tumblr_inline_nmene8a89X1slrvm0_500.gif

I think I am going to use Alyssa Sutherland from Vikings as Silvah

YASS

10 minutes ago, Clementine said:

I found my FC for her daughter! I'm either going to name her Montrea like as in Montreal or Syra as in Syracuse!

YASS

YASS

I am between three FCs for Kamden. 

Lucy Lawless as Xena

tumblr_nmmjnqxqKh1qdm7rno6_400.gif

Jaimie Alexander from Thor

giphy.gif

Or Ellen Hollman from Spartacus

tumblr_ml7jqxTmM31r1guvio4_250.gif

5 minutes ago, Clementine said:

And this is Syra!

tumblr_nk1n47NQlR1tdy0nco1_500.gif

Ohhhhh! I think she's great!!!

1 minute ago, Clementine said:

& I found some more of Ellen!

tumblr_static_tumblr_mkwekrtezk1r1guvio4_250.gif

Ahhhh! Thank you! I think i am gonna go with her. I like the way she looks, and she just screams Kamden to me. 

Sadly, I have to get at least some sleep before I move back to campus tomorrow! But I should be able to work on my CSs some tomorrow afternoon/evening. i will talk to you later, dearie!!

Ohhhhh! I think she's great!!!

Ahhhh! Thank you! I think i am gonna go with her. I like the way she looks, and she just screams Kamden to me. 

Sadly, I have to get at least some sleep before I move back to campus tomorrow! But I should be able to work on my CSs some tomorrow afternoon/evening. i will talk to you later, dearie!!

I'm so so so excited!! Goodnight!! Talk to you tomorrow!!

WhoA, when did this barrel along? I could easily be blind but half the threads weren't there a few days ago...

I FEEL YOU xD let's just say I speak/know better Trigedasleng than the language I took in highschool xD

Pff, amazing. I just know a LOT of bits a pieces, no big strings of anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of things, does anybody happen to need/want a Second? Out of curiosity, heh...

Knox will need a second! & you could make a new found Nightblood, those are kinda like Seconds haha 

Aw snap, both would be awesome for my character idea... I'll let you know once I think for a lil' bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,I am still working on my CSs, I promise. I hope to finish them up tonight. My semester just started at university, so I am getting adjusted to my schedule. After I get adjusted, I should be able to figure out where I can fit this into my schedule! :)

Users who are viewing this thread