OOC

Loraenys

The First of Her Name

Hello everyone! Just wanted to start an OOC thread so we can chat with one another!

Sure! Do you have an idea for the Flamekeeper? :)  

Ahh. Only vaguely. I knew I either wanted a Flamekeeper or an Ambassador, and when I saw that Flamekeeper was open, I wanted to jump on the chance. I know I want her to be perhaps mid-20s and female. Perhaps she also learned what she had to do from Bekka Pramheda? She could have been chosen at a young age for the duties because the first Commander saw her fit to carry it out. 

Ahh. Only vaguely. I knew I either wanted a Flamekeeper or an Ambassador, and when I saw that Flamekeeper was open, I wanted to jump on the chance. I know I want her to be perhaps mid-20s and female. Perhaps she also learned what she had to do from Bekka Pramheda? She could have been chosen at a young age for the duties because the first Commander saw her fit to carry it out. 

That sounds lovely actually! I'm very excited to meet her! Naturally I would see Ryla and her being very close, being her closest adviser. You can make another character if you'd like too ^^ I'm a "make as many as you can handle" type person xD

Just now, Clementine said:

That sounds lovely actually! I'm very excited to meet her! Naturally I would see Ryla and her being very close, being her closest adviser. You can make another character if you'd like too ^^ I'm a "make as many as you can handle" type person xD

Oooooh! Yay! I might, perhaps, make two. I was debating making an Ice nation character. 

But absolutely! I believe her and Ryla would be close!

I also might have it to where my character grew up in Polis. 

Oooooh! Yay! I might, perhaps, make two. I was debating making an Ice nation character. 

But absolutely! I believe her and Ryla would be close!

I also might have it to where my character grew up in Polis. 

We do need a King or Queen if you're up to the task of being the bad guy xD (well, we also need an Ambassador haha) 

Ooooh. I am, in fact, up for the task of being a bad guy! Though I don't want to take such a role from anyone else, unless you say it's alright! ^v^

Awesome! I'm super hype!

Me too!!! Oh my goodness. Okay, I need some advice. I am between three names for my Flamekeeper character. Mason, name originating from the Mason-Dixon line. Monroe, name originating from Monroe, New Jersey. Or Camden, name originating from Camden, New Jersey. 

Me too!!! Oh my goodness. Okay, I need some advice. I am between three names for my Flamekeeper character. Mason, name originating from the Mason-Dixon line. Monroe, name originating from Monroe, New Jersey. Or Camden, name originating from Camden, New Jersey. 

Monroe and Camden I like the most! Hmm, which would you like more it Trigedasleng? xD I think Monroe would be something like Munro and Camden, Kamden. (Or anything else that you like really xD) 

Monroe and Camden I like the most! Hmm, which would you like more it Trigedasleng? xD I think Monroe would be something like Munro and Camden, Kamden. (Or anything else that you like really xD) 

I think I like Camden/Kamden the best. 

That was my fave xD

I'm trying to think of a way to spell out Ryla phonetically now xD 

Riluh perhaps? I've come across the same problem with my Ice Nation Queen. Her name is Sylva. (Found in PennSYLVAnnia)) So her would be....Silvuh?

Riluh perhaps? I've come across the same problem with my Ice Nation Queen. Her name is Sylva. (Found in PennSYLVAnnia)) So her would be....Silvuh?

I was debating between Riluh or Riela xD 

&

Silva or Silvah are options aswell!

I was debating between Riluh or Riela xD 

&

Silva or Silvah are options aswell!

Oooooh I like Riela!!!

And I think I might go with Silvah for mine. 

5 minutes ago, Clementine said:

So Azplana Silvah?

Lovelyyyyy

Agreed! I'm excited for her! 

As for Camden, I've decided that she is from The Boat People, but when she was 12, her father moved her and her brother to Polis after their mother died. Some time there she caught the attention of Bekka Pramheda and was taken under her wing to be the Flamekeeper. 

Agreed! I'm excited for her! 

As for Camden, I've decided that she is from The Boat People, but when she was 12, her father moved her and her brother to Polis after their mother died. Some time there she caught the attention of Bekka Pramheda and was taken under her wing to be the Flamekeeper. 

Yesssss, I'm so excited! I want to make a second, so perhaps Slyva's second! Well, princess xD So daughter lol

Would she be old enough to have a daughter, or leave it as just a normal second?

Yesssss, I'm so excited! I want to make a second, so perhaps Slyva's second! Well, princess xD So daughter lol

Would she be old enough to have a daughter, or leave it as just a normal second?

Yes, I would imagine that she could have a daughter. She could perhaps be in her 30s or 40s. 

Also, where did you find your FCs? Oh my goodness they are amazing!!

Yes, I would imagine that she could have a daughter. She could perhaps be in her 30s or 40s. 

Also, where did you find your FCs? Oh my goodness they are amazing!!

Ryla's was from a movie I saw xD I was like "omg this is gold" and Knox is from Vikings! I just type in "roleplay faceclaims for warriors" or something like that. Or I find a movie with the type of person I need. I do a lot of studying haha If you need any help I'm sure I can find something!!

Ryla's was from a movie I saw xD I was like "omg this is gold" and Knox is from Vikings! I just type in "roleplay faceclaims for warriors" or something like that. Or I find a movie with the type of person I need. I do a lot of studying haha If you need any help I'm sure I can find something!!

Ooooh I will try that! Thank you! 

8 minutes ago, Clementine said:

tumblr_inline_nmene8a89X1slrvm0_500.gif

I think I am going to use Alyssa Sutherland from Vikings as Silvah

Users who are viewing this thread