OOC

Pretty much what GIO said. I find ReZELs cooler then the standard RX so.... Yeah.

It depends on which Gundam you dislike the most.

sooo, how about this one?

gny-001f2.jpg

NOTE: I know almost nothing about MSG lore, so apologies for any unintended crimes against humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umu. Its okay looking but please refer to the lore page or the MS identification guide. 

if there's any issues with it, please say so. I don't wanna step on any toes, here ^_^"

and I was caught between making it a customized Cherub or a remodeled "acquired" Throne.

if there's any issues with it, please say so. I don't wanna step on any toes, here ^_^"

and I was caught between making it a customized Cherub or a remodeled "acquired" Throne.

Hm.... Thrones are in limited production and one being captured would be rather big news. 

Unless of course you frankenstein Cherub and Throne parts together. They are compatible but would either be underpowered (Throne parts on a Cherub chassis) or finicky to control. (Cherub parts on a Throne) 

Hm.... Thrones are in limited production and one being captured would be rather big news. 

Unless of course you frankenstein Cherub and Throne parts together. They are compatible but would either be underpowered (Throne parts on a Cherub chassis) or finicky to control. (Cherub parts on a Throne) 

finicky is just another word for fun ^~^  Thank Yeh, for the help!

I think a headcount is in order along with a clean up on characters. A few people have already vanished. Trying to cram in three people into one role didn't really work out at all and only dragged out that first conflict longer than it should have. I'm also of the opinion that we should limit custom units in the sense that they shouldn't have any special systems until more of the lore is established. There was also talk about Newtype analogues beforehand but then there's a ZERO System analogue - an official statement on what the lore's equivalent of spook space psychic abilities would be helpful. 

I think a headcount is in order along with a clean up on characters. A few people have already vanished. Trying to cram in three people into one role didn't really work out at all and only dragged out that first conflict longer than it should have. I'm also of the opinion that we should limit custom units in the sense that they shouldn't have any special systems until more of the lore is established. There was also talk about Newtype analogues beforehand but then there's a ZERO System analogue - an official statement on what the lore's equivalent of spook space psychic abilities would be helpful. 

Already done my man. The Akashic System lore page is the Newtype/ZERO sys analogue Combined.

As for the headcount, I think tagging everyone currently listed as a player here and setting a deadline for the day before the site maintenance will help sort things out with who's still on-board for the reboot. I've also been doing some thinking, I think that Knights of Revelation would be a better title than Four Horsemen. Given the morally ambiguous nature of both major factions and the presence of an aristocracy of sorts within the OSL, it seems like a better fit for the group while still fitting in with the biblical theme naming. It's a bit less on the nose about it anyways.

As for the headcount, I think tagging everyone currently listed as a player here and setting a deadline for the day before the site maintenance will help sort things out with who's still on-board for the reboot. I've also been doing some thinking, I think that Knights of Revelation would be a better title than Four Horsemen. Given the morally ambiguous nature of both major factions and the presence of an aristocracy of sorts within the OSL, it seems like a better fit for the group while still fitting in with the biblical theme naming. It's a bit less on the nose about it anyways.

Point taken. Maybe the Knights of Revelation could be the new 4 Horsemen?

Helmwidge? Oh you mean that over glorified sword stand?

Had it been a standalone suit it'd be fine, but it can't live up to the amazing Grimgerde design. I take it back actually, the Kimaris Vidar at least looks better than the Lupus Rex. Plus, plus it seems like Gaelio's going to make McGillis relive some childhood trauma with the equipment he's got on the suit.

157_1761_s_b1hwzzex3k9w9edlwfmqw2hdy584.jpg

Had it been a standalone suit it'd be fine, but it can't live up to the amazing Grimgerde design. I take it back actually, the Kimaris Vidar at least looks better than the Lupus Rex. Plus, plus it seems like Gaelio's going to make McGillis relive some childhood trauma with the equipment he's got on the suit.

Oh my.

1487666370195.jpg

The design of the Kimaris Vidar honestly isn't as bad as I initially perceived it to be. It's really just the questionable color scheme making it look worse than it actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread