OOC

Alright I apologize for not being active his pack week. I was busy with school/work stuff but now my schedule is more free. Are we still using the google docs for joint post? I checked every now and then but it didn't look very active.

Alright I apologize for not being active his pack week. I was busy with school/work stuff but now my schedule is more free. Are we still using the google docs for joint post? I checked every now and then but it didn't look very active.

Yeah I decided to retcon that idea after I realized that much of the business in space was already taken care of by Orte and Hylan. So at this point its mostly just up to @Solaire_ @Abdel featherfall and @Hange Zoe to contend with EF Forces as much as they please. Then the adventures of the Gundam traveling around in space begins.

I'll go post something.... Need to get my mind off 

Lafter's death and the sinking of one of my OTPs.

Time for more Char-shenanigans!

FUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I should have not looked at the spoilers. Ship has sunk

While you drag yourself out of your misery, mind if I ask what the mobile suits are allowed to have in terms of additional/special equipment and armaments?

While you drag yourself out of your misery, mind if I ask what the mobile suits are allowed to have in terms of additional/special equipment and armaments?

So you can have a custom MS based on one of the 4 models we have atm. If you want to use a different model I'll look it over to see if its good to go. Then for equipment try to stay reasonable, no portable anti matter cannon or something to that effect.

So you can have a custom MS based on one of the 4 models we have atm. If you want to use a different model I'll look it over to see if its good to go. Then for equipment try to stay reasonable, no portable anti matter cannon or something to that effect.

Coool...'cept I probably don't know enough to even begin to do that, much as I'd like to XD

Okay, so I guess the cherub would be a good place to start (not that I know anything about statistics but who needs those XD). The actual appearance of the mobile suits can be changed, right?

Here and there yeah. One of the characters here uses a custom MS. Check their character sheet. 

ONE MORE THING: EF personnel aren't allowed to frankenstein their MSes. Gotta look similar for orderly purposes. Mercs, pirates and OSL are a little more flexible.

Hey, It's been silent for a while now. What's up?

Well I started school and stuff, so I've been on the site a lot less. But even at my peak activity I've sorta just glossed over this rp because there weren't really any necessary interactions for me to complete outside of getting the ship into space.

I'd be up for that. It got hard to actually do anything because of the sudden influx of characters making it hard to actually find something to post about without it being filler. 

Meanwhile I can clean up the lore a little. Make files for common ships and other grunt MSes. Esp to show the MS used by the factions during and just after the Colony Wars.

I'd be fine with a reboot as well. Apologies for my inactivity as well; thought second semester might go easier with the piles of homework, but I was wrong, unfortunately. 

Users who are viewing this thread