OOC

So, I'm gone for a bit, and baby gets bit by and fucking snake. What the hell? 

(Also, fill me in, that's the only thing I know.)

We've just started this scavenger hunt thing, with the clue, looking for a black spherical object first, with the clue: "To find it, look to the necessities of all life, human and mutant alike."

There's a couple of people in the cafeteria, some just wandering down some hallways, and some in a hospital or something. And Matt's obviously still in the classroom  :smile9:

Oh, and there was a bear for a bit too. Then it was a snake, and now it's just Fortune again (who, now that I think about it, is currently just crying naked in a hallway).

I think that's all?

We've just started this scavenger hunt thing, with the clue, looking for a black spherical object first, with the clue: "To find it, look to the necessities of all life, human and mutant alike."

There's a couple of people in the cafeteria, some just wandering down some hallways, and some in a hospital or something. And Matt's obviously still in the classroom  :smile9:

Oh, and there was a bear for a bit too. Then it was a snake, and now it's just Fortune again (who, now that I think about it, is currently just crying naked in a hallway).

I think that's all?

Right. Okay. Cool. 

Sorry bout that holly ^^"

It's all good.

Yeah, it gets kinda confusing when stuff like that happens too. I guess I could try and set everything straight with some GM magic.

Just waiting on @ShadyBlaze to say something so he doesn't get left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good.

Yeah, it gets kinda confusing when stuff like that happens too. I guess I could try and set everything straight with some GM magic.

Just waiting on @ShadyBlaze to say something so he doesn't get left behind.

Sorry! I've only just gotten the responses in my email so I didn't know people were posting :(

Gone again for a bit, I'm sorry, please tell me what's going on. (Sorry if this gets annoying but rl is kinda busy during the day.)

Gone again for a bit, I'm sorry, please tell me what's going on. (Sorry if this gets annoying but rl is kinda busy during the day.)

Scavenger hunt still going, first object found in cafeteria and taken by Wiley/Sam, who just portalled away. Nessie/Luke in pursuit, and Fortune/Luna/Nichole/Remmy have all just gotten back from hospital.

Matt and Silva still in the class room?

Yeah, just them and the teacher, as far as I know.

Last post for context;

Mr. Hall sat back down in his desk. One of his clones phased out of his body and walked up to the front of the room, facing Silva. The original Mr. Hall barely noticed.

"Hmm..." He stroked his stubbly beard. "You said you had trouble controlling your powers...correct?

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread