OOC

Matt was honestly quite that this teacher had noticed him at all, considering how much he'd been moving around. He must've been a lot more observant than he'd assumed. Interesting. Even so, he wasn't sure how he expected him to actually say anything - it's ot like anyone could hear him at the moment.

Regardless, he started making his way to the front, giving a quick shrug to both Remmy and Silva before he jumped off the desk. He landed on both feet, quite nimbly for once. Best landing he'd done all day. Knowing it could take a while otherwise, he opted to jog to the front rather than walking. Then, he just... stood there, vaguely looking for a way to actually communicate for a moment, before Silva spoke up, hopefully bailing him out.

Unfortunately, something else happened at that point. The naked girl from earlier came storming in, looking pretty angry (and a lot less naked). Before he could even react, she'd stepped straight on top of him, splatting his body onto the underside of her sock. The karmic justice was instantaneous. She immediately slipped on his remains, and he could feel her crash quite hard into whatever object was in front of her.

Second time today. Things were not going well.

@Echo Dreamsong

AH! HOLY HELL! OH MY GOD! NO! That's awful! AH!

Hey I'm the new guy...I started making my post but I have no idea where everyone is. XD Can someone tell me where like majority of the people are?? 

Btw my cs has been at the academy for about 8yrs I'm just having him return from a lil trip in my intro post

XD my main character shall be so confused on her sexuality if she gotta choose between a girl who uses pheromones on her or your guy if they ever meet 

Nichole is down the hall holding down a bear with her hydrokensis powers. Luna just ran down the hall to protect a guy named remmy and his baby sister and the others are scattered around 

@twilight sparkle @Echo Dreamsong

Hey...don't get me wrong here, you guys are great, but you tend to go off on random tangents a lot while I'm trying to establish a plot. It's funny, but it kind of makes it hard for me to balance where everyone is and what the heck is going on. So could you maybe tone it down a bit? I'm not saying you can't ever make your own ideas in the middle of everything, but try to stay in the same area and try not to just suddenly throw everyone for a loop with what you're doing. Please?

@twilight sparkle @Echo Dreamsong

Hey...don't get me wrong here, you guys are great, but you tend to go off on random tangents a lot while I'm trying to establish a plot. It's funny, but it kind of makes it hard for me to balance where everyone is and what the heck is going on. So could you maybe tone it down a bit? I'm not saying you can't ever make your own ideas in the middle of everything, but try to stay in the same area and try not to just suddenly throw everyone for a loop with what you're doing. Please?

Oh! My bad! I'm sorry! I'll try not to anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back