OOC

Awwww yeeeeeee

Alright, now I just gotta get Spice's attention. In the meantime though, time to DM post things along...

So, how are things going so far? I'd appreciate it if you could rate my performance on a scale of 1-10 (one being bad)

So, how are things going so far? I'd appreciate it if you could rate my performance on a scale of 1-10 (one being bad)

I haven't exactly has much experience yet, but you've managed to not abandon the RP after 2-3 posts, so that already puts you above most GMs I've had so far.  :smile9:  So I'd say at least a solid 8 for now, and I'm interested to see where you take things.  :smile1:

Sam listened intently, having taken his customary position at the back of the classroom (although this time in the right one). The idea of mutants abusing their powers was one he definitely could not relate to, perhaps because his own powers were so... mundane. All he'd ever really wanted, since all this began, was to be normal, just like everyone else. But he knew there was very little chance of that.

He internally groaned at the idea of this... 'activity'. Yet more trying to hide his ability. Brilliant.

Matt sat, crossed-legged, on the desk, looking across the classroom. It was nice to not be in any immediate danger, for once, today. To be honest, he wasn't really paying a whole lot of attention to what the teacher was saying, losing interest after his quick display of powers - he'd heard it all before, and he assumed everyone else here already knew that kinda stuff.

Instead, he was more interested in the other people in the room. Behind him, obviously, was Silva, still close enough for him to hear that her breathing had shallowed. Guess the adrenaline from earlier had worn off. Wiley wasn't too far away either, and actually seemed to be enjoying herself so far. Nearer the middle of the room was some guy he'd never seen before, seemed to be most attentive out of anyone else in the room. And, of course, Luna and her sister, who seemed to have accumulated a number of animals since they'd last met. Weird.

There was also a blonde-haired girl and a new person with a baby who'd just walked in (and probably some other people too), but he didn't have time to analyse them before the teacher announced some kind of activity. He hadn't been paying enough attention to know what it was, but it soon became obvious when he nominated the talky guy to come to the front.

@FireMaiden (aaaaand everyone else)

And cat... You forgot the cat!

Users who are viewing this thread