OOC

I just forwent the format for now, I'll change it when I it's all good with the code-lords. I hope you don't mind the additional information that I have in there, I just put down sort of unnecessary stuff because I like to give my characters a certain feel to them. Yet to do the other things though, I'll do that later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just forwent the format for now, I'll change it when I it's all good with the code-lords. I hope you don't mind the additional information that I have in there, I just put down sort of unnecessary stuff because I like to give my characters a certain feel to them. Yet to do the other things though, I'll do that later on.

Sounds good man

@AxelWelrod Technically if E Squadron has an Air Troop he can still be part of it (Though a lot of E Squadron tend to be on the older side). My guy has been part of E Squadron/RWW for a while now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing some work on mine and debating on some things. But my ARW (Irish Army ranger wing) character is currently in progress.

HEY GUYS i wanted to say be prepared to start after this update. Work on your characters in the meanwhile, and prepare to have a first post ready or to write a first post.

The first post I'll have will be the Russian's infiltration mission ....it will end with a rendezvous of the each individual of the unit meeting at a makeshift air field during a bad thunderstorm. They will meet in class, and it will be brass from different nations and some spooks too. So your first post can possibly be a recap of an old missio or a mission that got them here, and then they'd be in a classroom full of top fighters.

I didn't finish my characters because I was arguing with my girlfriend all night, but please enjoy yourselves during this RPnation break.

@Lord Shaxx @AxelWelrod @Saru and don't feel like looking the other names up.

Hey all, I still plan to do this roleplay but I was in a bad accident the other day and am in a lot of pain (I should be dead) so I haven't had the time to contact the staff or get anything up.

Users who are viewing this thread