• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

Just now, JR260 said:

The one i showed you guys earlier XP
The boy's name is Tommy btw. Tommy Lewis Wilkinson.
You guys get to decide the current form of the world though. Like.
Before Tommy got cursed? During the curse? or a few after.

Alright, cool. So no characters in that world yet, right? Unless I'm forgetting some, in that case, forgive me, I'll go back and re-read it.

We'll be appearing in a place called Central District. (Which is a part of Big Big City. Yh real creative XDDDD) They're 5 districts in Big Big city, each labelled by their direction. (Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western and Central!) Depending on ya'lls choice they'll all have.... Stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
11 minutes ago, JR260 said:

We'll be appearing in a place called Central District. (Which is a part of Big Big City. Yeah, real creative XDDDD) There are 5 districts in Big Big city, each labeled by their direction. (Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western and Central!) Depending on yall's choice they'll all have.... Stuff...

Is there any way you could flesh out the world more? I would like to know what will be going on when we arrive there.

"but surely not you. I know your kind."

Inb4 Rin goes "Oh, you've met vocaloids before?!"

And Len facepalms

Also, just realised that Rin can't nickname Avalon, because then it will become Ava and we already have an Ava... This is so going to go over her head XDD

Just now, Necessity4Fun said:

Inb4 Rin goes "Oh, you've met vocaloids before?!"

And Len facepalms

Also, just realised that Rin can't nickname Avalon, because then it will become Ava and we already have an Ava... This is so going to go over her head XDD

She thinks Rin and Len are humans!

[SIZE=11pt][Pre TimeSkip/Before Tommy got cursed by Black Desire][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Big Big city was always extremely busy with traffic, both of the road and of the sidewalks. The towns folk were like robots. Always in perfect order, and never failing to follow their everyday pattern, it was like everyone was the exact same. The city itself is littered with skyscrapers and other buildings of our times. Western district is currently having additional buildings built and land expanded. It’s also none as the busiest district out of the 5. Central district holds the city’s mayor and all five heads of district. Eastern district is known as the most relaxed district, as its loaded with beaches and spas amongst other things. It’s also home to the city’s waterfalls and natural safe habitats. Southern district is known for its immense number of farm and stock. Last but not least…. Northern district… Now this place is one you should steer clear of as its crime rate is the highest by a whopping 95% in the WHOLE city. Hence why that district is normally plagued with conflict and scarce of civilized people. [/SIZE]

Hmm, maybe our quest to stop the plague would take us into every district. Like, for example, if we were synthesizing a cure, we'd need an ingredient from every district. We could either all go explore everything, or split up to cover all the districts.

Black Desire (This world's main villain) Assigned people whose inner demons she thought the best and most useful, the highest positions in the infected city.
(Black Desire basically turns Big Big city into a Big Big warzone.)
Sara Barnes Aka Snowflake (Queen of the Frost Demons and in charge of the north)
Nathaniel Zion Aka Black Smoke (In charge of the South)
Jaden Ryines Aka Beast Scythe (Leader of the Executioners and in charge of the West)
Katrina Williams Aka Sun Beam (Boss of the Blood Blazers and in charge of the East)
Tommy Lewis Wilkinson Aka Demon God (In charge of Central District)

The inner demons are based off of the emotions. So i was thinking that the abilities of the inner demons could be what caused, adds or makes up the emotion. (If that made any sense at all, hallelujah. If not? Ill try again)

I guess what I'm wondering is, for example, one of the people you listed is called "queen of the frost demons" So would the frost demons be based on despair or other draining emotions? Or are frost demons just the name of the group that answers to her? And then, when you say Black desire picked them based off their demon's usefulness, do the villains have control over their demons and use them to control the city, or what did you mean by that?

I guess what I'm wondering is, for example, one of the people you listed is called "queen of the frost demons" So would the frost demons be based on despair or other draining emotions? Or are frost demons just the name of the group that answers to her? And then, when you say Black desire picked them based off their demon's usefulness, do the villains have control over their demons and use them to control the city, or what did you mean by that?

YASSS!!! Nail on the head! Thats it!
The group is called that. And yup. Her inner demon is based off of her sadness towards the lost of her pet dog. As a result, she became cold.
And yasss thats correct. Those 5 (Tommy is a freaking wildcard) are the strongest known ones to manipulate their inner demons. Might say they've masthered the curse. Quelled their feelings. (Help me xDDDD)

YASSS!!! Nail on the head! Thats it!
The group is called that. And yup. Her inner demon is based off of her sadness towards the lost of her pet dog. As a result, she became cold.
And yasss thats correct. Those 5 (Tommy is a freaking wildcard) are the strongest known ones to manipulate their inner demons. Might say they've masthered the curse. Quelled their feelings. (Help me xDDDD)

Do you think you could post what emotion all their demons are based off of and why? This one's super helpful.

Nathaniel Zion>>>His inner demon is based off of Helplessness. As he spent his whole life running away and surrendering constantly without even trying as whenever he did try, he'd always fail... Some blame it on the Shadow of doubt in his heart but... he always blamed himself...
Jaden Ryines>>>>> His inner demon is based off Fear. He was afraid of his father.... as everyday he used to beat him for no reason. Eventually if got so bad he got the resolve to kill himself. But feared death even more. (You might say his dad beat fear into his very core O3O)
Katrina Williams>>>>> Her inner demon is based off of her anger. It was her third date, as she got rejected by 2 men so far, and both for the same reason.... Her temper.... On the date she got upset over the waiter spilling wine on her white dress and set the restaurant on fire the same night. (Don't ask xDDD) 
Tommy Lewis Wilkinson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Ya'll know our boy's story already so... i'll letchu guess his xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) 

Sorry for the long wait...

1 hour ago, JR260 said:

Nathaniel Zion>>>His inner demon is based off of Helplessness. As he spent his whole life running away and surrendering constantly without even trying as whenever he did try, he'd always fail... Some blame it on the Shadow of doubt in his heart but... he always blamed himself...
Jaden Ryines>>>>> His inner demon is based off Fear. He was afraid of his father.... as everyday he used to beat him for no reason. Eventually if got so bad he got the resolve to kill himself. But feared death even more. (You might say his dad beat fear into his very core O3O)
Katrina Williams>>>>> Her inner demon is based off of her anger. It was her third date, as she got rejected by 2 men so far, and both for the same reason.... Her temper.... On the date she got upset over the waiter spilling wine on her white dress and set the restaurant on fire the same night. (Don't ask xDDD) 
Tommy Lewis Wilkinson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Ya'll know our boy's story already so... i'll letchu guess his xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) 

Sorry for the long wait...

Hey dude! So, since we're being pulled into your world, could you make character sheets for any characters in said world that will be used?

wait WHAT. Didn't even notice that we were planning the plot in this OOC. Sorry for being dead.

I was wondering if you would show up! OWO

We were deciding what plot to go to. Some stuff happened but we're still in the Hub, so you can join us still! (Do join us)

You don't ACTUALLY have to read EVERYTHING since I don't think anything THAT important happened XDD
Just read if you want, k? ; D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back