• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

I'm not going to front but. With a team like ours, i'm beginning to feel sorry for the worlds we enter. Can't wait to see how we cut this pie.

Actually, thinking again... Perhaps the portal also fell to ground level, so it's on the floor now...
I think we can still get in and leave the hub messy anyway XDD

Someone needs to point out where Avalon went tho, Rin and Len were dealing with their own issues and saw nothing >w<

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, thinking again... Perhaps the portal also fell to ground level, so it's on the floor now...
I think we can still get in and leave the hub messy anyway XDD

Someone needs to point out where Avalon went tho, Rin and Len were dealing with their own issues and saw nothing >w<

Chysie was holding her so she would've notified everyone i guess

Soul Eater references incoming. You've been warned.

I wonder who'll be Shades partner ouo

Soul Resonating! (Resonance?) XDD

It's been a while >W<

Wow, a lot's happened since I posted! I'll try to get my post up quickly, then. Though I'm about to have to go somewhere, so it may be a few hours. Oops.

Guys, quick question. SO, it has already been established that KA, King and I will be playing the characters of the world, but is there anyone else who would like to help us with it? 

[SIZE=11pt]Name- Nathaniel Zion

Age- 16

Personality- Normally keeping to himself, always prefering to walk the lonely road. Hes often quiet, refusing to talk about himself or to interact with others. You might say he’s anti-person, as he refrains from getting to know anyone at all. He’s extremely smart and very well mannered. Following every instruction or command given to a ‘T’. He’s also very soft hearted and easily hurt, which adds to his secretive and harsh defensiveness towards others.

Home District- South

Spot in Society- Student

Talents- Godlike Learning Curb

Bio (One paragraph minimum/5 sentences)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Raised by his mom in central district and receiving expert home schooling till the age of 12. Nathaniel was able to easily enter Big Big city’s most prestigious school. Every day was a breeze. The teachers were always nice to him, seeing his limitless potential and even recommending him for several academic activities. Nathaniel quickly rose up to be one of the city’s greatest young minds. In fact, a seat in several colleges was reserved for him to study at, basically guaranteeing his tertiary knowledge. Life seemed perfect.

2 years had passed since secondary school; he was now in 3rd form (8th grade?).  [/SIZE]Word from his father got out that he wanted to see him, which led to Nathaniel spending his vocation with his dad. Now his father owned one of the biggest farms in the industry and hoped that his son would take over the family business, but was ultimately refused. The boy clearly had bigger plans than working amongst livestock for the rest of his life. Consequently it ended in an argument as his father wasn’t going to take no for an answer. So one thing led to another, and Nathaniel’s vacation now comprised of a drunken father coming home every night and beating his him till he passed out.  One night his father took it too far, proceeding to rush his son with a Collins. It was at that moment a nightmarish figure appeared, and saved his life, in exchange for him to take on a curse. 1 year after he earned the name Black Smoke, and became feared by all after obliterating his father’s half of the family.
[SIZE=11pt]Cursed Or Uninfected?- Cursed

Known As- Black Smoke

Inner Demon Rank- 3

Spot in New Society- Head of Southern District

Manifested Emotion/Feeling- Hurt

Inner Demon Description-[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]Screenshot_11.png
[SIZE=11pt]Relationship with Inner Demon (Dominating or Submitted)- Dominating

Gained Abilities-  Death Embodiment, Chain Generation, Pain Inducement ,Presence Manipulation

Affiliations- Black Desire[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back