OOC

Eh, it works. By the way, the patrols looking a little thin, if it's alright with you, would you mind your character joining them?

Aw but I wanted her to be in the cave :(

I even said that a couple pages ago....

But okay....

I can also switch mine with your character. A bit of a misunderstanding put my character in the cave in the first place. I'll just have my character run back out. I remember now you did ask.

am lonely guysssssss

Have you considered a boy/girlfriend?

Also, posting speed is once a week, DON'T bug people to speed post.

Note, Asumi's inner hollow's like that to everyone btw, it's her way of being friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay, well, thank you. Working on it now, perhaps I'll be done before I'm too far in the dust. 

NO KICKING PLS IT WAS A METAPHOR

@Miika Calm down on speed posting. You've gone three times in one rotation (letting other people post, I've gone twice because that's the natural order, everyone else had gone once). Again, the expected posting speed is about 1-2 a week. It speeds up when everyone speeds up, not when one person feels like it. Considering I just repeated that last statement, I'm deleting your last post. That, and bugging people like AnimeGenork on his wall has more than slightly irritated me. Consider this a warning.

Eh, nearly your rotation anyways. Something big did happen, so you can break, I just didn't want like 3 posts to everyone else's one, or bugging one person to post when everyone else has to go. Basically, just pick someone to follow behind, and post after them, unless something big that effects your character directly(like a horde of hollows invading the cave, that counts as big)

Users who are viewing this thread