OOC

I kinda figured I would get that one. As I posted the character I immediately knew that some personality disorder would be in play. X3

I'll leave that to your discretion. As for mine, it'll be pretty interesting to see what kind of conflicts he gets into when he can't feel pain.

@StoneWolf18 Seeing as she's such a manly man, maybe a dainty aspect or scared little girl? It would be an interesting contrast, though that may seem cliche so maybe something else would fit better...

@Umbra This is a fantasy rp so I realized I'm going to have to add mysteries and shit, so I made a guy who can't feel pain, solely for the sake of making him go through dangerous and death-defying challenges and shit while everyone else watches xD

@TerrinX Aww thank you! :x

I'm trying to see which animal to pick I'm leaning towards cheetah.

If I would have chosen I probably would have made her think she was a cat or a cow xD  

I have the urge to make my character a screaming lunatic that becomes obsessed with your character, taming her as a pet xD

Also, the Mental Illnesses are not immediate. They will happen over time, which means for some of them, getting out or going insane forever

If I would have chosen I probably would have made her think she was a cat or a cow xD  

I have the urge to make my character a screaming lunatic that becomes obsessed with your character, taming her as a pet xD

Yeah haha.

I just remember how the cheetah had to have a service dog with them because they were too anxious. 

Not actually sure, I would love to discuss and plan it out

I can offer some help of you would like. ^_^

Although this is a fantasy roleplay, do you want to keep them more centered on their illness and a bit more realistic (E.x My character would begin to take on subtle appearance traits from the alternate personality.) OR Are you just gonna say "Fuck it" and go crazy?

I can offer some help of you would like. ^_^

Although this is a fantasy roleplay, do you want to keep them more centered on their illness and a bit more realistic (E.x My character would begin to take on subtle appearance traits from the alternate personality.) OR Are you just gonna say "Fuck it" and go crazy?

Holy shit thats amazing, actually turning into the other personality or at least half way thats great~!

Users who are viewing this thread