OOC

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE THINK TSUKIMO DID IT SINCE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY HAD AN ARGUEMENT BUT OK.

ALSO I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 50 HOURS.

KILL ME PLEASE

//pats sleep deprived assailant//

Youre so cute trying to be innocent 
kissinguplz.gif

I've been thinking and what if Tsukimo and Miki aren't the murders. I would feel so Stupid

Yo, ok so we gots results, im making a post now. Kinda disappointing but hey it continues the story!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am somewhat angry. I am okay with losing, it was the way I lost that... well, I shall voice my frustrations through Tsukimo.

i wanna say, congrats to everyone on a good trial! up until the pause, it was pretty fun and exciting, and i'm glad we finished, even if it's like this. and kudos to @Assailant for doing such a good murder and nearly getting away with it. couldn't have asked for someone better to go out by.

can i hop in yet? :3

not quite yet, but once the trial ends, you'll get a mention when you're ready. it shouldn't be too much longer now!

Tsukimo raised an eyebrow. "Simple." He grinned. "Because you all loved her."

oh boy, who's going to murder tsukimo first? keiji or monokuma? step right up! take your bets!

I wanted to do this, but it doesn't fit IRP, so I thought I'd post it in the OOC, despite it being in character.

After a few seconds, the light dimmed and floodlights lit the entire room. In the middle sat Tsumiko tied to a chair in his usual lab coat.

Tsukimo tested the restraints briefly. His mind calculated a million ways to try to get out of this. He wasn't afraid of death, especially since he volunteered for it: it was merely a matter of whether or not he could outwit the mastermind. He figured it was inescapable, but that didn't stop him from trying. A shame, he had some viable ways to get out in his head... if he could just reach his breast pocket...

Footsteps could be heard getting louder and louder until a door opened and a masked man walked in. The man had a lab-coat on and a doctors mask with a painted smirk on it. "Well....LETS GET STARTED!"

Tsukimo sighed. After a moment or two, he grinned up at the doctor. "Yes, let's." He looked over to where everyone else was looking on. "All of you, watch and learn. Do not kill if you are not prepared to be killed. I was ready to die for science and here I am."

His voice sounded all too familiar, it was the voice of....Gabriel. He took out a needle with some glowing green substance in it and injected it into the scientist's arm. The kid immediately started thrashing and screaming in pain as some mixture of blood and vomit began spewing out of his mouth.

Tsukimo spit out some of the vomit and panted in between yells. "Th...-this is it? This is weak. Anyone c-can cause pain... I expected psychological effects... something meaningful... show me what you've got..." 

The man then walked off as two Tesla Coils sprouted out of the floor. Just as Tsumiko was beginning to calm and get a hold of himself, the coils then cut on with an alarming jolt. They began electrocuting him, his head started jerking up and down, tears were forced out of his eyes and his head began to show 3rd degree burns. The coils stopped suddenly and left Tsumiko barely alive. "I injected you with a poison that keeps you alive longer, but makes your nerves more sensitive...meaning MORE PAIN."

Tsukimo grinned, barely able to do even that much. "I see... a basic stimulant... clever. I... I can't say... I haven't... toyed with s...- similar concepts... myself..." He looked up as much as he could manage. "Is... is this... wh-what you've got?"

This man sure did like to put emphasis in his words. The mechanical arm returned to the ship, taking the gas canister and leaving the journal to the other students. A few moments later, and the arm showed up in the room with the canister. It punctured a hole in it and let the gas seep out. Tsumiko began wheezing and coughing, after a while he began puking up blood.

He retched and vomited until he hardly had anything left. "I-I-I s-see... u...sing my o...-own creation against me..." He could hardly speak anymore. His eyes twitched... with what? Irritation? Despair? Indignation? Could it simply be reflex? "I had h-hoped you would have m-m-made th...ngs m-more... interesting w-w-with that. W-wasted potential... t-think of what you c-could have learned with that... to waste s-something like that so..."

Just when everyone thought it was over, the walls began closing and the roof began to sink very quickly.

"S-so this is how I'll end? This execution w-was weak. No despair at all... merely disappointment... I-I overestimated you..."

When they closed in on Tsumiko, he began to shriek, his bones gave out and cracked from the pressure,

Tsukimo grinned. "I can't feel joy... but I can't feel despair..." His grin widened as he looked at the monitor in his last moments. "No despair... none at all." 

the last moments the monitor captured was a large splatter of gore and blood on the screen, then it went black. The students were left in silence.

*bows*

Also, if I read correctly, the students now have possession of his journal, so if anyone wants to read it, I can let them know what's in it.

*bows*

Also, if I read correctly, the students now have possession of his journal, so if anyone wants to read it, I can let them know what's in it.

Yes I hoped for them to pick it up, feel free to narrate the journal!

SO WHO ALL IS EXCITED THAT BBCODE IS COMING BACK 'CAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM :D

That was dark. You can only find stuff that edgy in DR3 (the anime, not the game).

I actually wasn't here for BBCode. Is it really that great?

i would say so. it's easier to learn, it's easier to make, and it tends to look better than html, since people actually know how to utilize it in a way that's appealing and doesn't break the site.

I was really good at BBCode, actually one of the best. I'm eagerly anticipating its return.

Users who are viewing this thread