• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {OoC} ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ - Your charries' lost OoC... (Adv/Lit) (Yes, we always OPEN!!)

Main
Here
Other
Here
Wow! Love the trials and tribulations of Lara our barista warrior lol

I have actually literally used the name Barstucks in other RPs as just the replacement name for a popular cafe hangout but never as a knockoff for the original lol LOOOOOVES it!❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Posted!

...and yeah. It's a biiiiiiit dark lol but not really lol

Right so I bumped the CHK but no bites. But all goods. I'll bump again in a week or something then.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this looks really interesting, i've had various Group and 1x1 Rps that died prematurely and would love to try out writing with the OCs again. ill go check out the IC now.

(got here from the more recent Group thread you bumped)

Last edited:
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this looks really interesting, i've had various Group and 1x1 Rps that died prematurely and would love to try out writing with the OCs again. ill go check out the IC now.

(got here from the more recent Group thread you bumped)
HI!!

k cool cools!! Eyo yeah so like go ahead and post when you can. Like there is a bit of a process to do but its pretty easy i thinks so. K welcome and if you have any questions then pls go ahead and ask!!

HI!!

k cool cools!! Eyo yeah so like go ahead and post when you can. Like there is a bit of a process to do but its pretty easy i thinks so. K welcome and if you have any questions then pls go ahead and ask!!
Is it alright if it’s just twenty words over the 700 word limit? It ended up much longer (900~), but I found a place that would work as an end and it’s only 720~ words. I don’t think I can cut down on anything else without sacrificing emotion.

Is it alright if it’s just twenty words over the 700 word limit? It ended up much longer (900~), but I found a place that would work as an end and it’s only 720~ words. I don’t think I can cut down on anything else without sacrificing emotion.
HI!!!

K yeah 20words pfffft. All goods bruh! Its a challenge aint it to limit your self right lol. Excited to see! Lit.

K soooo like posted!!

if you want you can use a quote from either post when you post next k?

Eyo LURKERS!! Come n talk ya talk to ya girl! Let's get ya posting too k

So basically it would be like writting a mini story using our OCs and ideas we had for this RP( either be one I've done myself but didn't work or another RP that died before I could even post)
Can I also use RPs and ideas I had for an RP I discovered in the group topic but died one year ago?

So basically it would be like writting a mini story using our OCs and ideas we had for this RP( either be one I've done myself but didn't work or another RP that died before I could even post)
Can I also use RPs and ideas I had for an RP I discovered in the group topic but died one year ago?

HI!!

yeah soooo like it could even be the post you wanted to post right before it died lol. But k yeah its all good. Pretty much post anything from any RP.

Rules are pretty much that they have to be an OC, do up the synopsis at the top so we know wuts up, and then like between 300-700 words cuz its and Adv/Lit RP.

HI!!

yeah soooo like it could even be the post you wanted to post right before it died lol. But k yeah its all good. Pretty much post anything from any RP.

Rules are pretty much that they have to be an OC, do up the synopsis at the top so we know wuts up, and then like between 300-700 words cuz its and Adv/Lit RP.
Awesome!
For a second idea,do villain OCs that was planned for an fandom RP that was planned but didn't see the light of day count too?

awesomes! so excited! you can choose a quote from either of may last 2 posts since i double posted lol
Just wanted to let you know that my post is not complete yet. I will complete it soon though.

Edit: It's now complete! I just hope that there wasn't any typos.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know that my post is not complete yet. I will complete it soon though.

Edit: It's now complete! I just hope that there wasn't any typos.
nice! loves the twist ending kinda like Scooby doo lol. But yeah only prob i see is you still have WIP up there and your word count should say like only 740 which is cool cools. You dont have to include the synopsis lol. All goods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back