• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] Winx Evolved

Hello! I have to premade characters that I want to bring in. One is pretty much Bloom, which I can change. She is not Bloom in the sense that they are the same character, but they have similar backstories and such. While my boy is a prince from a planet I made that. I have their sheets done already from the thread they were originally going to be a part of.

Hello! I have to premade characters that I want to bring in. One is pretty much Bloom, which I can change. She is not Bloom in the sense that they are the same character, but they have similar backstories and such. While my boy is a prince from a planet I made that. I have their sheets done already from the thread they were originally going to be a part of.
I think as long as there are differences between your character and Bloom, there won't be any issues. Especially if it's just the backstory that's similar!

That also reminds me, what is everyone thinking in terms of love interests? I'm used to something where my partner and I give some basic descriptions of what we want for our character's love interest but then let the other person take creative control of the character from there. Either that or having a group RP setup where no character has a designated love interest and the romance is more of a surprise. I was definitely feeling for having more designated love interests for this, though. It's also okay for characters to not have a romantic interest too. What's everyone's thoughts on handling this?

Both of my characters are bisexual, one being more chaotic than the other, but I open to both designated love interests and developing relationships.

Also both my characters are 18, which I can obviously change.

I think as long as there are differences between your character and Bloom, there won't be any issues. Especially if it's just the backstory that's similar!

That also reminds me, what is everyone thinking in terms of love interests? I'm used to something where my partner and I give some basic descriptions of what we want for our character's love interest but then let the other person take creative control of the character from there. Either that or having a group RP setup where no character has a designated love interest and the romance is more of a surprise. I was definitely feeling for having more designated love interests for this, though. It's also okay for characters to not have a romantic interest too. What's everyone's thoughts on handling this?
i think prides prince and my trans prince(ss) are sorta love interests but not immediately going after each other and at least trying to date other people first

the witch is the biggest lesbian bring her the girls

Necromantic Necromantic I don't think that we ever really decided whether or not they were romantically interested, I know that they know each other because of family relations. My character did see her as more of a sister, or at least that was what I thinking at the time.

Necromantic Necromantic I don't think that we ever really decided whether or not they were romantically interested, I know that they know each other because of family relations. My character did see her as more of a sister, or at least that was what I thinking at the time.
i dont think we did but they certainly had some good chemistry, even if i dont typically ship childhood friends

I do agree that they did have good chemistry, but we shall see.

the witch is the biggest lesbian bring her the girls
Love a witchy lesbian :xFcool:

I'm waiting on coming up with my character's design because I'm hoping to have somewhat of a balance with our group's types of characters. So, I was planning on seeing if there were any gaps in personality or powers that could be filled with my character. 🤔 Do you guys think our characters being first years would conflict with your character ideas at all? I did really, really like the idea of our characters discovering their transformations and such.

Obviously, I have nothing against making my characters into first years, since this is a different thread. My fairy has the ability to control air and wind, though she is very inexperienced because she didn't grow up around magic.

Also, I can share the planet lore I came up with for my fairy.

For context my fairy's name is Freya, and she comes from a planet called Adora that was destroyed, well not destroyed but turned into a water planet. Thus she grew up on Earth.

Freya - Fairy of the Wind and Air - Planet Adora lore

Freya for a long time, and still does, believed she was born on Earth. She after all had been raised there. She has no memories of her home planet. Freya was born on the planet Adora. Adora was once a place that was well-known for its magical achievements. Adora was almost a giant gas planet, but it wasn’t covered in harmful gases. The planet was safe to live in with the safe protective atmosphere that Earth and many other planets in the system had. But you could never see the surface of the planet if you were looking at it from beyond. It was almost pure white, you would think that it was an ice planet, but as you enter the atmosphere of the planet that the first few layers of the planet’s atmosphere you can see it’s a thick layer of a mist-like gas. Once you break through the mist you could see the floating pieces of land that made up the cities of the Adora. Somehow land was able to form on the low-gravity planet with only gas. The floating cities can be quite the sight for any newcomers to the planet. The first question people ask when visiting Adora is how the people of the planet keep the lands afloat. It’s a mix of low-gravity and magic. The magic users of the planet long ago designed a series of crystals that would keep the cities floating for many generations. The newer generation of fairies and other magic users have been put in charge of these crystals use their magic to charge the crystals and make sure that they stay in good condition. The process of powering the crystals and checking on their condition happens about every ten years to ensure everything is in order. In recent years the magic users in Adora have used their magic to create more gravity stable environments that are more accommodating for any tourists visiting the planet. With Adora being more of a solitary planet, it wasn’t known for having political enemies or any enemies. But it would seem someone had it out for them. The planet was cursed, and before anyone knew what was happening the planet was being consumed by water. All the moisture from the air was being pulled from the surrounding air to create the endless stream. Some of those from Adora managed to escape the flood, like Freya but they are scattered across Magix.

The Fairies and magic users of Adora-

The fairies and magic users of the planet Adora specialized in magic that centered around the element of air. It was not always as straightforward as being able to control air. Freya was one of the fairies of the planet that would have been considered blessed because of how in touch she is with the element in its purest form. They had believed that kind of magic was purer compared to the other forms of magic in Adora. Being able to use air magic had been considered rare. The most common forms of magic in Adora were being able to control elements of the weather and surprisingly earth-centered magic. The historians of the planet believed it had something to do with the people who came to or lived on the planet before the current generation. They also believed that there had to be earth magic users on the planet at some point to create the crystals that kept the cities floating. There was once a school for the young fairies and mafic users of the planet, but of course, it has been lost to the magically created sea.

Also in the context of the romance, while I still need a moment to think of characters and if anything, would love to discuss character ideas with all of you to bounce ideas off of each other and ensure our group won’t be too similar, I’m up for indeed allowing relationships just develop and see what happens.

I do think some planning should be involved to ensure no one is alone or in a pairing they are unhappy with but I do think that we should have freedom.

So maybe a mix of the two? Where we discuss potential romances as the rp starts but also see what happens

Also in discussion of the whole winx program from before, I definitely prefer that our characters aren’t related to the Winx in any way and rather their descendants probably are older then them, serving as the teachers or other figures. Maybe we can have a grandchild or greatgrandchild be involved as a side character or potential rival/enemy (like one that is being manipulated by the villain could be some really good stuff). I also enjoy the program potentially being secret. Heck maybe it begun as an openly public program but as peace sort of prevented this new Winx from doing anything to prove themselves, it sorted of faded into obscurity. Or was just newly established by one of the descendants of the Winx in their attempt to at least help accomplish something that could compare to their ancestor’s feats. Either way, I do enjoy the idea of our main group being chosen due to getting involved in some sort of event and having mixed feelings on the title with some loathing the pressures whether it be that they’re completely new to them or they are beyond used to and done with them while others are beyond excited to be possibly as great as the Winx and others are just here like “...I just don’t want to die my dudes” or such

At least that’s my personal take on it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back