• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Westwood High School's New "Genders and Sexualities Alliance"

snailsnoo

man, that's gay
Westwood High School's New "Genders and Sexualities Alliance"
OOC Chat!

aes.jpg

If you want to talk about plans or ideas here that would be lovely!
Also just chatting and having fun is great too, just don't spam.

Hey there!

Not sure if I missed this somewhere, but is there a specific location for the school?

mindheist mindheist You didn't miss anything, I don't have a specific place but I was thinking a city kind of like Austin, Texas where the atmosphere is liberal and weird but the legislation itself is conservative at no fault of the city.
Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Yes! The reason why I'd limit the amount rpers themselves is so the thread doesn't get stuffed, but having two characters is totally cool.

Hello! I saw in the interest thread that this roleplay was still accepting characters, so I just thought I'd drop in and say a quick hello before going on to make a character. I also wanted to snoop around a bit concerning plot, is there any kind of spoiler we can get in regards to what we can expect? :D

Basically we're going to go through the school year from club fair at the beginning of September to when the club says goodbye for the summer. I'm very flexible on basic plots throughout the rp, but I do want to have some events such as: First Club Meeting, Homecoming, Halloween Parties, etc.
I'll share the basic outline when we have more people, mostly because I want to develop it with you all!

Ahhh we’re blessed to have such a hard working GM <3 I’ll be sure to cook up some ideas too - can’t have you shouldering it all.

Got my character all finished up! It's mobile friendly too! Everything is hidden in the tabs at the bottom buttons :D

Congrats on finishing it!

Also, I took a moment to look at all the heights - I think my character is the tallest here (for now) *flexes*

Hey there!

I change Jiyoon's character a little bit just to make things more coherent. I'm thinking of creating another character - most likely another male student - and I'll try to get him up as soon as I can!

Just wanted to check in ... the roleplay is still planned to go live right? Just worried about the inactivity.

Yes I am wondering if this is still gonna start or if it got dropped/died?

Yes the roleplay will happen! A bit of stuff came up this week and I'd like to finish up applications soon.
By Wednesday I'll have checked through and polished out our club!

hey so. it seems doubtful at this point that this is going to happen. but i was wondering if people are still interested in like. the concept? and if anyone wants to like. try and do something like this?

I was thinking it would be fun if there were a roleplay like The L world and Queer as folk combined :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back